Most Recent News
Published october 23, 2016, 02:41:05 pm 5
Available now on Steam
- Hopefully fixed the crashes that have plagued AMD users for many months. We have reported a solution and details surrounding the bug to AMD.
- Fixed a bug on AMD cards where SSAO would cause rendering artifacts. It has now been re-enabled in the options window.
- Fixed a bug where vehicle mounted guns rotation could become mirrored.
- Fixed one of the most frequently encountered crashes relating to decals. It should now be safe to enable decals again!
- Removed unsynced sentry turrets and cannons from the game.
- Fixed a bug where a player would become stuck on a bike if they attempted to steal it while the driver was reversing.
- Fixed a bug where vehicles could become invulnerable if repaired while about to explode.
- Fixed a bug where certain bushes could crash the game when collided with as they lacked a collision mesh.
- Fixed a bug where RakNet was unintentionally creating a listen socket on port 80.
- Changed Firestarter achievement to require 1,000 kills instead of 3,000.
- Changed Only Human achievement to spread virally. If you kill a player who has the achievement, you will also be granted it.
- Added EntityBulletHit event that triggers when the local player hits a Player or NPC with a bullet.
- LocalPlayerExitVehicle now fires when the player's vehicle is removed while they were in it.
- Added GetOutlineEnabled, SetOutlineEnabled, and SetOutlineColor to Characters and StaticObjects.
For server owners
Updating the server is not mandatory, but is recommended in order for the achievement changes to be properly reflected.
Note: a running changelog for each new version is maintained on the wiki, see here.