Most Recent News
Published may 28, 2017, 02:26:32 pm 4
Available now on Steam
- Fixed an issue where attempting to steal Tuk-Tuk or an ATV could result in the hijacker getting stuck in a bugged state
- StaticObjects with the `fixed` flag set to false will now properly simulate rotation
- Fixed an issue where a player could enter an occupied stunt cling position, resulting in a crash for each streamed-in player
- Refactored renderer to properly adhere to the Just Cause 2 threading model
- Text renderer will now re-use buffers whenever possible to improve performance
- Fixed a bug with first main menu background not being resized to fit on the screen
- Added ModuleError event for handling errors caused by client/server Lua modules
- Added Vector2/3:Reflect as an alias for static functions Vector2/3.Reflect
- Added Roads class, allowing scripters to use global road pathfinding
- Added ClientActor:FindShortestPath for utilizing NPC point-to-point pathfinding
- Added Vehicle:SetSeatLocked and Vehicle:GetSeatLocked for (un)locking specific vehicle seats
- Added GameRenderOpaque event for rendering non-transparent items to benefit from post effects, such as the water ripple effect
- Added LocalPlayer:GetAimMode and the AimMode enum
- Added Chat:Get/SetPosition and Chat:ResetPosition
- Added TraverseType, RoadType and SpeedLimit enums
- Vehicle:GetDriver and Vehicle:GetOccupants will now return and include ClientActors (Breaking change)
Some basic examples for the Road/Navigation API can be found here.
For server owners
Updating the server is not mandatory, unless you wish to use the new ModuleError event and Vector:Reflect.
Note: a running changelog for each new version is maintained on the wiki, see here.