Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

2 years ago

Advertisement
September 18, 2019, 01:47:19 pm

Author Topic: Raiders, a dedicated PVP faction.  (Read 70734 times)

Hisin

• View Profile
Raiders, a dedicated PVP faction.
« on: April 27, 2013, 01:33:37 pm »
Founding and History
The Raiders were founded on the 25th of April by Hisin as a faction meant to troll the numerous roadtrip factions on the server. We recruited in till we had a peak of 40 players and then we attacked. We killed so many people that eventually a faction called the AntiRaiders were started just to stop us. We caused numerous factions to disband which generated numerous lulz. Eventually after we grew bored of fighting we decided that we should be an organized faction dedicated to PVPing and money farming.

About us.
The Raiders faction is a faction of PVPers that find enjoyment in faction war. We are merciless to our enemies and benevolent to our allies. We are a group that is fun loving and are not overly serious about anything. We also support free speech and the faction leaders will not censor your thoughts (however we do encourage members to be respectful to one another). Cooperation is key in the raiders, nothing gets done individually so while you may say anything you must do what you are told within the raiders. The Raiders are welcoming to everyone even former enemies.

Rules
Listen to your current Faction leader and the founder Hisin. That is the only rule. Do that and our operation runs smoothly

Represent!
Ask for an invite to join the Raiders in-game! After you're invited all you need to do is type /f join Raiders from then on. Also join our steamgroup with the link below!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/RaidersJC2

Allies and Enemies
Ally:Reapers
Ally:Murica
Ally:Underclave
Enemy: ADV, PAF, UB, PAROFED, CEF, PU, A.K.A The Alliance
Enemy: Radars (Dead)
Enemy: Super Pie Rangers

Forum Using Members
Recruiting! Ask to join In thread.
Hisin - Founder and leader of Raiders
PsychoX - Co leader of Raiders
Crieton
AugurofDunlain
kastriotibrah
Platinum
ProNinjaPants
SLDSHK
AhuntA
TORCH
« Last Edit: July 29, 2013, 07:01:10 am by Hisin »

Hisin

• View Profile
Re: Raiders, a dedicated PVP faction.
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 01:42:05 pm »
Hire Us!
The Raiders are now accepting work from individuals who can afford to pay. Check out our services below.

Assassinate a specific person - $500 if the person is not in a faction. If the person is in a faction and you know which one its only $250.

Go to war with a faction - $500 if the faction has below 20 people in it. If its a faction with 20 members in it or more its $1000

Deliver a specific vehicle - The price is half of what the vehicle is in the market. For example a AH-33 Topachula would be $2000 instead of $4000. Join the raiders in game temporarily by typing /f join raiders to ask for a delivery. We also require coordinates to deliver it to.

Capture a base for your faction* - *We'll only be doing this once faction wars is in a test. The price is still being worked on but it should be decided once faction wars is in.

Protect you or your faction - $250 if its only to protect you. $500 to protect your faction from any threats including other factions.

« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 01:48:25 am by Hisin »

Hisin

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 01:42:16 pm »
Bounty Board
Instructions - Occasionally the Raiders will set bounties on specific players that have been hostile to us. We will pay a sum of money for every confirmed kill of these players. To confirm a kill all you need to do is kill the person then take a picture of their dead body with F12. Kinda like this screenshot
http://tinyurl.com/lhakyvc

Cheesypoop - Bounty for $500 for each confirmed kill. He is part of the super pie ranger faction. Here is their forum thread https://www.jc-mp.com/forums/index.php/topic,2455.0.html
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 04:00:23 am by Hisin »

Derek

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 02:02:47 pm »
Gah, so it was you who kept raiding our 50 people roadtrips, we have attack helicopters now to guard us against people like you.

Cross888

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 02:36:47 pm »
Trolling roadtripping factions? Dude, you are going against 300+ members! I give you a warn as the leader of the UlarBoys, if you will harass factions called "roadtrip" or "Parofed" or any faction that The Alliance includes, we will declare permanent war on you.
Gah, so it was you who kept raiding our 50 people roadtrips, we have attack helicopters now to guard us against people like you.
Yes, thats what I did in my dear Topachula.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 02:46:05 pm by Cross888 »

Hisin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 02:48:34 pm »
Trolling roadtripping factions? Dude, you are going against 300+ members! I give you a warn as the leader of the UlarBoys, if you will harass factions called "roadtrip" or "Parofed" or any faction that The Alliance includes, we will declare permanent war on you.

Bring it on.

AccursedPrince

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 03:15:48 pm »

Bring it on.
Hahahahahahah a new faction that challenges the alliance.Man you just did up your own grave.

Hisin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2013, 03:21:58 pm »
The whole point of this faction is war. So this is welcomed news. To be honest we would have eventually gone after the alliance anyway, this should be interesting.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2013, 03:26:46 pm by Hisin »

Cross888

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2013, 04:30:56 pm »
...The whole point of this faction is war....
Well, yes this is true...anyways get ready...

Cross888

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2013, 09:33:25 pm »
Nice farming we got at Airport3! You were the numbers, we were the quality.

Hisin

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2013, 09:38:32 pm »
The Raiders vs. UB War

On April 28th of 2013 the raiders displayed our might and accepted a challenge from UB at /tp airport3. They wanted to avenge the roadtrip factions that we killed and so we went to war. With the Raiders having 53 players and the Ular Boys only 11 it was obvious who won.

Pics from the war

Notice the number of players in the Raiders in this screenie

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/867218017682817207/B1B161D7950B7ADE7008FD5EAB17B9AC92A4B731/

Here I kill The leader of the UB myself

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/867218017682808808/38ABAAC082532985CC45A6539D09B5D23BE95FC5/

My Raiders raising hell
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/867218017682810233/770C8BB623561E54D1D2EA04F64B85879D051807/

As you can see it is not wise to be an enemy of the Raiders. However the UB were a worthy opponent and I admire that they fought till the end.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 09:46:03 pm by Hisin »

Cross888

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2013, 09:56:57 pm »
Im not sure about the won, because all of our members still fighting until the last breath, but after some time both sides started to leave and random guys came and it become a simple clusterfuck.

And killed me? Of course, its war baby, nobody still alive, you were killed by me too many times, and hell yea your numbers were high, but it gave us a lot of targets that we could kill. So we weren't defeated, I say this because the number of death your faction suffered is too much cost for a clear victory.

EDIT: Btw on your screenies I cant see any Ular death except me, and kills of your members, only death, thats what I speak about.
But its still fun, and was a nice farming on your members.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2013, 10:06:06 pm by Cross888 »

Hisin

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2013, 10:06:57 pm »
Im not sure about the won, because all of our members still fighting until the last breath, but after some time both sides started to leave and random guys came and it become a simple clusterfuck.

And killed me? Of course, its war baby, nobody still alive, you were killed by me too many times, and hell yea your numbers were high, but it gave us a lot of targets that we could kill. So we weren't defeated, I say this because the number of death your faction suffered is too much cost for a clear victory.

EDIT: Btw on your screenies I cant see any Ular death except me, and kills of your members, only death, thats what I speak about.

We got a lot of kills, its just that screenies obviouisly only catch a single moment. Lets just both agree it was awesome.

Cross888

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2013, 10:14:55 pm »

We got a lot of kills, its just that screenies obviouisly only catch a single moment. Lets just both agree it was awesome.
I agree, nice action for the last day of test.

AccursedPrince

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2013, 11:49:13 pm »

I agree, nice action for the last day of test.
Yep it was a worty war indeed Hisin after all this days of test i finnaly got to have some real fun thanks to you and your faction.Thought who won it's unclear as many randome faction were joining the fight and it was a tp point as it was on aiport3.Well see you in the next test again.