Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
April 07, 2020, 12:54:51 pm

Author Topic: Raiders, a dedicated PVP faction.  (Read 77880 times)

Plankwood

• View Profile
Re: Raiders, a dedicated PVP faction.
« Reply #300 on: December 14, 2013, 12:36:49 am »
I like the way you find excuses to only think that you've won.

Everyone knows you have one of the least skilled factions out there and my god you guys have big mouths. Its a shame you cant fed them.

You make me laugh.

Yeah I posted that before I was in any other faction many months ago. Obviously I am an extreme enemy to you big mouth crazy fools. I simply couldn't care less and feel no regret for instantaneously leaving.

AccursedPrince is spot on with what you guys are. You're all attention whores trying to feed your big mouths but your so called "skill" cant even feed them.

And your so called "eliteforce" cant even match our average newbie LAairtrip beginner pilots.

If you want another war that you WILL lose again in (maybe not in your head) then bring it to us. We'll all be waiting and barely shooting seeing you drop like flies. The people in your faction have such vulgar mouths.

I simply never knew you had that many members. Certainly doesn't seem like it in the wars as most of them die all the time. Oh and I like the cute picture of your first ever kill of an Ular Boy.

I bet you'll deny that time when we took over your airport neighbouring Paya Luas. That place is still ours you know and in common use. Come on I'm surprised you still haven't managed to take over any of our bases during these past few months considering the amount of troops you have.

Skill > Quantity - You've still yet to win a war against us.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 12:53:40 am by Plankwood »

SubZer0

• View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 14, 2013, 01:03:39 am »
Remember that the alliance was created not to kill other people together, but for playing together instead of being obsessed about the fights you have won.
Also, we have better things to do than fighting, e.g. group activities. Your "glorious victories" are actually just won because you interruped us during an activity and we decided to go away, so we could continue.
This doesnt make you superior at all. It just makes you an annoying fuck.
Like i said before, wait for faction wars, for organized battles and damage sync.

Hisin

• View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 14, 2013, 01:04:57 am »
I like the way you find excuses to only think that you've won.

Everyone knows you have one of the least skilled factions out there and my god you guys have big mouths. Its a shame you cant fed them.

You make me laugh.

Yeah I posted that before I was in any other faction many months ago. Obviously I am an extreme enemy to you big mouth crazy fools. I simply couldn't care less and feel no regret for instantaneously leaving.

AccursedPrince is spot on with what you guys are. You're all attention whores trying to feed your big mouths but your so called "skill" cant even feed them.

And your so called "eliteforce" cant even match our average newbie LAairtrip beginner pilots.

If you want another war that you WILL lose again in (maybe not in your head) then bring it to us. We'll all be waiting and barely shooting seeing you drop like flies. The people in your faction have such vulgar mouths.

I simply never knew you had that many members. Certainly doesn't seem like it in the wars as most of them die all the time. Oh and I like the cute picture of your first ever kill of an Ular Boy.

I bet you'll deny that time when we took over your airport neighbouring Paya Luas. That place is still ours you know and in common use. Come on I'm surprised you still haven't managed to take over any of our bases during these past few months considering the amount of troops you have.

Skill > Quantity - You've still yet to win a war against us.

First of all I know nothing of any puya luas base. The Raiders are usually useless unless one of the Raiders leader are on so yes you probably took an airport from the randoms that join our faction when the leaders are away. AccursedPrince is wrong about what he said as even UB's leader cross constantly admits that when we fight we usually fight till the very end to the point when the random players retake the tp points we usually fight at. 2nd of all you're pretty new and its cute that you're proud of winning a battle against the big bad Raiders. And 3rd of all we have no connection to the elitesquad beside the fact that me and the Raiders leaders were originally part of em before we split up so don't try to use the fact you beat a faction that is in fact ALLIED to the ular boys against us. And another thing since you acknowledge what you wrote you probably also remember the part where Philphax told us to not incite flamewars and remain civil and here you are doing the exact opposite thing. and I never lie about my wins and I never lie about my loses. We constantly beat the alliance and other faction in either blatant and obvious wins or stalemates and we sometimes lose.

I'm not pissed because you kicked our asses somewhere or other I'm pissed because you're doing exactly what we agreed to not do and what philphax asked us not to do so I'll return the favor. 
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 01:10:48 am by Hisin »

Plankwood

• View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 14, 2013, 01:31:13 am »
Well it seems nobody has seen your "real fighters" apart from your imagination.

Oh I wonder why...

Cross888

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 14, 2013, 02:39:40 am »
One line - "AccursedPrince is wrong about what he said as even UB's leader cross constantly admits that when we fight we usually fight till the very end to the point when the random players retake the tp points we usually fight at" - It happened only once. Do not twist my words, please.

Ok, now seriously, instead of this flamewar, please bring your asses online at the same time, and deal with each others there... I could continue this with saying I killed Hisin many times also bla bla bla... therefore instead of collecting trophies and showing pictures to show who has the bigger dick, just get over and, stop word karateing about this, because if somebody really won, then he will know that he won, and dont have to fight for its right, because it will be so obvious. You guys actually kicked each others asses equally so thats why you keep telling stories, and not sure about who won...You know who won? Nobody! Because war still, and will stay.

And I let everyone know, Pandak Panay, Soul, and some ulars (including me) were together for a while with Hisin today, who joined PAF for sometime. One of a confusing info, isnt it?

Now stop this inmedetadly...
Dont make Raiders thread bigger than UB's ::)
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 02:43:13 am by Cross888 »

Hisin

• View Profile
« Reply #305 on: December 16, 2013, 10:19:06 pm »
I want the raiders to have the largest amount of allies and enemies to choose from at all times so the most popular server will always be our home server. Currently Ahrotahntee's Freeroam is the most popular server by far so this will be our home server. This can change if another server overtakes Ahrotahntee's Freeroam in popularity.

snip3rfire

• View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 17, 2013, 05:33:36 pm »
Hi Raiders,

There's a new faction in town and we're coming for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef-ZzeoI4lw

See you on the battlefield,

TheFirstEvil [TFE]
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 05:39:33 pm by snip3rfire »

Hisin

• View Profile
« Reply #307 on: December 17, 2013, 06:44:26 pm »
Hi Raiders,

There's a new faction in town and we're coming for you!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ef-ZzeoI4lw

See you on the battlefield,

TheFirstEvil [TFE]
Watched the video you guys act exactly like us. Were you part of the Raiders before joining TFE?

snip3rfire

• View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 18, 2013, 01:43:49 am »
No, we were not Raiders before joining TFE, although our own beginnings are strikingly similar to the faction. 

We even had a rival faction known as the TFEDestroyers popup just to combat our coordinated attacks around Panau.

Hisin

• View Profile
« Reply #309 on: February 12, 2014, 12:49:51 am »
Well I kinda became burned out on JC2-MP but I'm coming back and gonna be playing it from now on. Raiders will resume normal operations once I get my shit together.

Cross888

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: February 12, 2014, 08:34:11 pm »
Well I kinda became burned out on JC2-MP but I'm coming back and gonna be playing it from now on. Raiders will resume normal operations once I get my shit together.
Which server? Factionwars would be cool if you join Roaches or Reapers.

kastriotibrah

• View Profile
« Reply #311 on: February 13, 2014, 09:08:39 pm »
reppin raiders

crescentfresh

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: February 23, 2014, 08:07:50 pm »
Remember that the alliance was created not to kill other people together, but for playing together instead of being obsessed about the fights you have won.

Like i said before, wait for faction wars, for organized battles and damage sync.

Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't the alliance of factions established to achieve the "secret, not so secret" air raids across Panau?

Yes, faction wars will prove who is better.

PS Guys, be wise and do not get into deep debates with trolls on the internet ... like Hisin. You already know about his wavering grasp on reality when he will not admit anything that would significantly damage this faction's reputation.

Just laugh and know that he has made himself into the comedic icon that so much of us know and have come to love.
Free entertainment for our viewing pleasure!

Loki-N^3

• View Profile
« Reply #313 on: November 30, 2014, 07:47:06 am »
Just going to go ahead and declare neutral operations with you guys, this is our group and we'd rather not be involved in pvp at this time. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PanauFlights

AccursedPrince

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: November 30, 2014, 07:48:49 am »
Just going to go ahead and declare neutral operations with you guys, this is our group and we'd rather not be involved in pvp at this time. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PanauFlights
Dude this faction and their leader haven't been active since the mod got released.