Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
April 07, 2020, 11:16:37 am

Author Topic: faction: super pie rangers  (Read 4896 times)

Cheesypoop

• View Profile
faction: super pie rangers
« on: July 28, 2013, 02:01:29 am »
I made this and got 20 members id like to get more and alliance with a few people to fight the raiders :P
Enimes: Raiders and their allies
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 04:22:41 am by Cheesypoop »

AccursedPrince

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: faction: super pie rangers
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2013, 02:09:33 am »
I made this and got 20 members id like to get more and alliance with a few people to fight the raiders :P
Well sorry but the Alliance had a peace truce with raiders, so i can't help you with that.

Cheesypoop

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2013, 02:13:10 am »
well then your an enemy :P i just dont want to see people only joining one faction i noticed everyone asking when the servers were up >.<

Cheesypoop

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2013, 03:35:15 am »
yes i am :3

Hisin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2013, 03:41:38 am »
well then your an enemy :P i just dont want to see people only joining one faction i noticed everyone asking when the servers were up >.<
So you're mad because the Raiders are popular?  That's actually very flattering.

Cheesypoop

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2013, 03:51:53 am »
how does smily faces say im mad xD well in free roam i took down 9 helis 3 cars and 3 guys in midair and 5 people on the ground in one life :) i can take the challenge of fighting them :P

Hisin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2013, 03:55:46 am »
how does smily faces say im mad xD well in free roam i took down 9 helis 3 cars and 3 guys in midair and 5 people on the ground in one life :) i can take the challenge of fighting them :P
Very well I'll add you to the Raiders enemy list. To be honest I admire your bravery. The raiders were a small faction at first and when we challenged the alliance who had 300+ members they obviously underestimated us. However I'm gonna be different if I see you around I'm taking all my forces against you no matter how small you are.

Cheesypoop

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2013, 04:00:46 am »

[/quote]
Very well I'll add you to the Raiders enemy list. To be honest I admire your bravery. The raiders were a small faction at first and when we challenged the alliance who had 300+ members they obviously underestimated us. However I'm gonna be different if I see you around I'm taking all my forces against you no matter how small you are.
[/quote] hehe good luck :P id rather fight a big army. it would be cool if the lag went away and i could shoot people ill shoot them and it wont hit them xD gets to be a butt.

C3po5000

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2013, 08:25:06 am »
I would love to join u guys I have 51 kills so far no faction ties and know one has a vendetta on me. message me to tell me where to me you
« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 08:32:31 am by C3po5000 »

rui_troia

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2013, 09:49:29 am »
the courage is strong on this one

Cheesypoop

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2013, 10:59:56 am »
well after hours of killing lots of diffrenet factions i got bored xD took out quite a few helis with a sniper and took a bunch of bases then left because theres to many factions to fight to keep the bases since the faction restarted -.- but what ever has fun guys :P

Loki-N^3

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2014, 07:42:52 am »
Just going to go ahead and declare neutral operations with you guys, this is our group. http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PanauFlights
EDIT: Wrong faction! Ignore all that.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2014, 07:45:21 am by Loki-N^3 »