Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

RT @NOdab88: Just Cause Pro Skater 2... has it been 3 years already? #THPS #JustCause @tonyhawk @justcause @PlayStation @jc2mpdev https://t…

6 months ago

April 29, 2017, 07:40:20 pm

Author Topic: Real Life Server - Roleplay  (Read 34203 times)

Fkids

• Developer
    • View Profile
Real Life Server - Roleplay
« on: December 04, 2013, 10:08:05 pm »

Features
- Capturable territory
- Missions
- Bank robberies
- Vehicle ownership

and more...

How to get started?
Join one of the official factions to unlock most server features.
Type '/sw [faction]' to set a waypoint and join using J key.
Stuck in a middle of nowhere? Use '/suicide' to respawn in airport.

What factions are there?
- Government
-- Panauan Bureau of Investigation
-- Peacekeepers
- Enforcers
- Reapers
- Roaches
- Ular Boys

Click here to connect
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 11:43:21 am by Fkids »

Whiie

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 02:41:56 pm »
Can I play as a civilian?
Sure, you can press M and pick a title you want.
Once you have enough money, you can purchase a license from Government.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 02:14:11 pm by Whiie »

Fkids

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 11:45:24 pm »
I've joined a faction, what now?
Use /f [IC] and /fb [OOC] to talk with your teammates.
Press H to read a basic guide. Feel free to ask questions in newbie chat.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 11:15:58 am by Fkids »

tb2571989

• View Profile
Re: Real Life Server [RPG] | Light RolePlay | Global Missions, Factions
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 11:54:33 pm »
Like the sound of this, best of luck to you.

SubZer0

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2013, 12:14:15 am »
This reminds me of faction wars. I really like you idea, but i think there wont be much organisation and fighting if there isnt anything to capture like in faction wars. I'd suggest finding a "goal", like owning and defending a certain place(that may or may not give money), which forces the factions to fight each other, organize and play tactical.
Nevertheless, i wish you luck and i'll keep an eye out for furher improvements.

Fkids

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 12:03:03 am »
Thanks you for feedback.
Factions are now fully functional.

but i think there wont be much organisation and fighting if there isnt anything to capture like in faction wars. I'd suggest finding a "goal", like owning and defending a certain place(that may or may not give money), which forces the factions to fight each other, organize and play tactical.

We will have more features dedicated to that in future.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2014, 11:15:38 am by Fkids »

PhantasosK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2013, 06:59:40 pm »
Hello,Fkids and Whiie,you might remember me from today as Need4Power :) (now PhantasosK)
I still having problems with my character spawning at the wrong base,must be a bug.

Can you make it possible for me to create a new character?,or it can be fixed somehow?
Thanks.

Fkids

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2013, 11:43:08 am »
Hello,Fkids and Whiie,you might remember me from today as Need4Power :) (now PhantasosK)
I still having problems with my character spawning at the wrong base,must be a bug.

Can you make it possible for me to create a new character?,or it can be fixed somehow?
Thanks.

If you are member of a faction, you will respawn at its headquarters.
When you join a game, you spawn where you left.

-SKILLET-

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2013, 12:23:53 pm »
Hi all,
If you have a project to create a gunshop it will cool :3

Day money drop like 50$,

Good job man it´s so cool

PhantasosK

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2013, 12:28:07 pm »

Thanks.

If you are member of a faction, you will respawn at its headquarters.
When you join a game, you spawn where you left.

I'm a member of a faction. (Enforcers)
And for some reason,i don't respawn at the headquarters :/

thomas_pocock

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2013, 05:25:16 pm »
Very good server, staff very friendly.
Im thinking of starting an AirForce in game, this would have different job roles within it.
Primilary the air force would be designed to stop top criminals and protect against major gangs. We could do this with air intelligence, transport and finally air strikes.
As well as the offensive side I think it would be good to have a formal side which could include parades, formation flights and training schools.

Job role potentials:

Fighter pilot/ Attack Helicopter Pilot
Formation Pilots (may in times be called up for fights)
Transport pilots - Be it cargo or troops -
Parachute regiment
Anti Air Core
Combat medics - if feature is possible in the future)

I think with these basic job roles we have the potential to start a real military force, we now need interest, discipline and commitment and that's down to you. As somebody whos joining the Army in real life the one thing they teach you is your a solider first so all pilots would be trained for this.

Please comment below or private message me if you want to help me make this happen. Im not a dev nor an admin just a normal person like you. But the more interest we have the higher the chance of this becoming a reality

Ingame name Thomas.Pocock or oOBloodHoundOo

Fkids

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2013, 12:51:09 pm »

Trade missions are scripted and ready to play.
Two factions meet at specified location and perform the trade.
One little spark is enough to fail the trade and start the firefight.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 12:53:04 pm by Fkids »

camicadthe

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2013, 01:11:47 pm »
it is not so cool, when u must driving\swimming\flying 15 kilometers to the mission. Faction members must have abilities to spawn in 1 or 2 km around mission subject. or ability to capture\defend each location on map. yeah, i`m talkin about Planetside 2 system.

Fkids

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2014, 01:54:52 pm »
Im thinking of starting an AirForce in game, this would have different job roles within it.
Primilary the air force would be designed to stop top criminals and protect against major gangs. We could do this with air intelligence, transport and finally air strikes.

Try Roaches, they have multiple aircraft squads.

it is not so cool, when u must driving\swimming\flying 15 kilometers to the mission

It takes less than a minute to get there on a Silverbolt which are always in the faction HQ.

[SNP]Rancor

• View Profile
Re: Real Life Server - Roleplay | Factions, Global Missions, Economy
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2014, 08:38:53 am »
This is a greatest server I have ever plaied on, actually, since I found this one, I play ONLY here. Soo, maybe I should say a thing or two why is it so briliant :
First of, there are 5 main factions :
The gonverment, they barely have any weapons, have loads of money, they are financally supporting Enforcers, when in times of need, get money form taxes AND set how much of a tax everyone on the server has to pay. You need to have at least level 3 to join govs.

Second there are Enforcers (where I am and it's the best faction of course) - they spend incredible ammounts of money, and hardly can have any if not supported by government, they have SAM's defending the base from aircraft, a lot of aromoured vehicles, probaby the biggest ammount of jets, the easiest to defend faction fortress, they can arrest criminals. People here must do a lot of chores like : Working in squads, patroling the area, defending the main base at all times, defend the government, etc.
Also one has to remember that he is only allowed to shoot rebels if : They have bounty on their heads, they are in Enforcers base, They are on the mission area, they shoot first.  If none of these is provided, we are not allowed to shoot. You must be level 5 to join Enforcers.

Then there are 3 rebel factions :
Reapers : Aggresive towards everyone, generaly weak, have a lot of inexperienced membes, their main force is their numbers.  From what I saw, they love picking up on factions that are weaker than them, but avoid fighting when outnumbebred (Of course not all of the players are like that) - you can oin reapers form level 1

Roaches : Usualy there is less of them than the reapers, they also are a little bit more disciplined, most of their players are very good at long range combat, but tend to have probles when in close quaters. Their faction base is nearest to the enfocers, and is ard to defend. They do hae some heavily armored vehs near their main base. Level 1

Ulars : The smallest faction almost at all times, they are also the most dangerous rebels, while eutral to all factions, they kidnap govs, and make whatever they can in order to make their lives harder. The most skilled Enemies, tend to win missions when outnumbered. Level 1

Ooook, so there are factions, and what?
Well like I said, there are Faction bases, that need to be guarded, and sometimes are rided.
There are faction outposts, where Civilians can join the faction, they need to be guarded from bad bad rebels that may attack possible recruits.
There is faction money, that is decreased every time faction buys a vehicle, or every salary.
There are hourly salaries, that depend on faction money, and the fcion leader (he may set them to higher or lower ammounts, depnding on what's happening to money)
There are faction colored vehicles
There are missions : Secure (at least two mmebers guard the point to secure something), Trade (4 rebels from two differnt factions must get to the location in order to trade), Assault (The first faction to kill 10 enemies wins)
There are rains and storms, days and nights,
There are bounties for your deeds,
And many many more!

Come and play with us, and remeber Enfrcers are the best!