Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
June 02, 2020, 03:12:03 am

Author Topic: The default scripts are on Github  (Read 15279 times)

DaAlpha

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: The default scripts are on Github
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2014, 11:45:53 pm »
Are those "default scripts" actually a closed list or is it possible to add scripts to it? Because in a list of JC2MP default scripts, I miss stuff like the buymenu or boost.

LordNoob

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2014, 12:08:09 am »
Are those "default scripts" actually a closed list or is it possible to add scripts to it? Because in a list of JC2MP default scripts, I miss stuff like the buymenu or boost.

You may download the default scripts and then add other scripts to the scripts folder in your server directory, yes. Look at the wiki on setting up a server and adding scripts for more info. Typically, the worst kind of incompatibilty you get with scripts here is menus drawing over each other (which just requires a position change) and keybindings conflicting (doing 2 things at one)

DaAlpha

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2014, 12:10:48 am »
Alright, thanks. I might even add something to it soon ...