Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

2 years ago

Advertisement
August 24, 2019, 12:44:18 am

Author Topic: Admin Panel (Commands + GUI)  (Read 24841 times)

ROODAY

• View Profile
Re: Admin Panel (Commands + GUI)
« Reply #75 on: February 16, 2014, 02:43:31 am »
I made the repo on github under FOSSphorous, everyone in the group should have access. If anyone who wants to work on it is not in FOSSphorous, PM me with your github and I'll add you. The master branch is empty on purpose, as there is a Cains branch for the cain version and a zed branch for the zed version. Both branches have their respective admin script and buymenu already in there. Links:

Cains

ZED
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 03:34:01 am by ROODAY »

misterff1

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 16, 2014, 07:55:42 am »
ROODAY made two versions on github now. I'll be working on cains version, but it doesnt have high priority for me

Edit: I am happy that I can inform you that the maker might release it himself soon. I talked to him and he said it basicly was almost finished, but he just wasnt on lately.
Lets hope he will release it and otherwise I will ask him if he can still give it to us, so we can finish it for him.
If he doesn't, the CSG(JasonMRC, ROODAY, SonnySalieri and me) will just make one out of the warpgui and cains/zed admincommands
« Last Edit: February 16, 2014, 09:32:32 pm by misterff1 »

The_Legoracer97

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 20, 2014, 07:56:34 pm »
I've been waiting too long now, tried to be patient but now I am ****** off. I had high hopes, I even found the repository [here] but now since I heard this could be potentially a dormant project... *Psies* I will have to move on

JasonMRC

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 20, 2014, 08:14:54 pm »
I've been waiting too long now, tried to be patient but now I am ****** off. I had high hopes, I even found the repository [here] but now since I heard this could be potentially a dormant project... *Psies* I will have to move on
If you really want a system like this, you can always make one yourself.

To those who have never scripted before: It takes a lot of time to make something like this and the other great MODs you take for granted. Getting angry at the scripter who has spent HOURS(sometimes days, as in more than 24 solid hours of work) working on it doesn't encourage them to finish it, it discourages them. If you see an unfinished script that you'd like, offer to help finish it or at least say it looks great and you're looking forward to it.

Seriously people, a little appreciation goes a long way. We're not robots, we have lives and feelings too.

misterff1

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 20, 2014, 09:49:08 pm »
Guys, i'll talk to him again tomorrow. I hope he will just give us the files

UniOnDennis

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 25, 2014, 11:56:22 am »
Sorry for not getting back to you guys. I have been way to busy with other projects (not JC2 related) and therefore I couldn't find the time to work on the admin panel.

Take a look at this admin panel: http://www.jc-mp.com/forums/index.php/topic,4692.0.html
Looks way better than mine and has many more options anyways.

/lock

misterff1

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 25, 2014, 12:59:54 pm »
Sorry for not getting back to you guys. I have been way to busy with other projects (not JC2 related) and therefore I couldn't find the time to work on the admin panel.

Take a look at this admin panel: http://www.jc-mp.com/forums/index.php/topic,4692.0.html

/lock

Would you mind to release the code anyway so it can be used as an example?
It doesn't need to be finished, i'll do that and give you the credit, but it would really be appreciated.

hashman80

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 25, 2014, 02:10:01 pm »
<blockquote>

Quote from: misterff1 on Today at 12:59:54 pm<blockquote>

Would you mind to release the code anyway so it can be used as an example?
It doesn't need to be finished, i'll do that and give you the credit, but it would really be appreciated.
</blockquote><blockquote></blockquote>
</blockquote><blockquote>100% Agree!  :-\ </blockquote>

Tuulipommi

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 14, 2014, 10:04:19 am »
Is this still under developement?

Castillo

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 14, 2014, 03:36:26 pm »

/lock