Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
June 02, 2020, 03:20:22 am

Author Topic: How about?  (Read 2967 times)

dance

• Donator
    • View Profile
How about?
« on: January 03, 2014, 09:25:45 am »

one weekend,why not try,everyone can not die  :D but you can kill yourself,if needed
look at the fun you can have )) and make the grapling hook longer )) unbrakeable and you can do multiple hooks
look at the fun you will have,i used to play with the grapling mod where when you hook some one you send them flying  :D miles :P

more mods more fun ))))

one thing i hate are the silly players in helicopters spawning players

Woet

• Developer
    • View Profile
Re: How about?
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2014, 09:29:12 am »

dance

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2014, 09:33:47 am »
Sorry i do not know how yo make mods but if anyone out there likes what i said please do it,it will be fun

ROODAY

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2014, 03:50:42 am »

one weekend,why not try,everyone can not die  :D but you can kill yourself,if needed
look at the fun you can have )) and make the grapling hook longer )) unbrakeable and you can do multiple hooks
look at the fun you will have,i used to play with the grapling mod where when you hook some one you send them flying  :D miles :P

more mods more fun ))))

one thing i hate are the silly players in helicopters spawning players

the grappling related stuff is impossible currently, and the cannot die thing, well there are a couple people who have perfected godmode, expect to see it released some time soon, and with a few edits the godmode could made to run 24/7 on all players

BieHDC

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 11:05:25 am »
for grappling hook you can play around with raycast, but would also not be too long, as the description says 1000m works 5000m not