Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

2 years ago

Advertisement
July 16, 2019, 05:00:32 pm

Author Topic: [REQUEST] Boost - Lite (Altered) with permissions to disable/enable it  (Read 701 times)

WPK-Wolfseye

• View Profile
Hi guys,

i am using the Boost-Lite script on my Server and wonder if anyone knows how to change that to a Boost-Lite script with Permissions. By that I mean that, based on certain SteamID's, I can enable or disable the Boost-Lite script so that it isn't active (without everytime have to go to the Server console and unload it).

Basically its supposed to be active when the Server starts, but when I for example disable it, that it stays disabled until someone with the fitting Steam ID enables it again.

If thats possible somehow, that would be great.

Cheers

Wolfseye

CPU_Terminator

• View Profile
Re: [REQUEST] Boost - Lite (Altered) with permissions to disable/enable it
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 07:10:16 am »
Here ya go... I think this is what you want.

To configure (add players, set if boost is on globally, etc) open the boost-lite.lua file within the server folder. Should be pretty easy to use.

I haven't really tested this (as my computer doesn't allow me to play JC2) so if any exceptions/errors crop up, you can pm me about it.