Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

6 months ago

December 12, 2017, 11:04:46 am

Author Topic: 0.1.2 Announcement  (Read 17129 times)

Lord_Farquaad

• View Profile
Re: 0.1.2 Announcement
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2014, 10:39:56 pm »
I have a few questions on this:

1. things like the MHC can be also spawned? I mean like the "original one" stays in the air where it is and can either only server owners/admins or anyone spawn a "new MHC" anywhere?

2. Is there any Object ID list or Object name list yet?
1. Yes.  You can make it so only server admins and whatnot can spawn things.
2. Yes.  It's an object viewer script.  It's in the first post.

FictionSource

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2014, 11:58:17 pm »
I just tried out the model viewer and I have to say (just like it has been said endless times before me), great work.. for something so unexpected.

I'm wondering if we will be able to spawn these as physics objects (I've seen a cool (gummy) ball which could be perfectly used for this)
And if we will be able to spawn objects like the submarine as a whole, instead of as it is now, putting all the different lods together.

And lastly, I've seen some models that would make the game crash immediately (I don't know which models exactly but yes, it already crashed 2 times for me because of this cause)

SubZer0

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2014, 12:11:47 am »
I'm HIGHLY interested in creating new areas/maps. If there is a project for that I'd love to join. If not, I'll open up a new one and everyone is free to join

bordmouse

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2014, 12:39:38 am »
i hope this update means i wont randomly alt+tab out when loading jcmp, i really wish players blips can be viewed on the big map ( F1 map) to see where everyone is like in samp

Lord_Farquaad

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2014, 01:00:13 am »
bordmouse: If you do alt tab out and it's in windowed mode, just hit Alt + Enter.

iZN

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2014, 05:22:52 pm »
This release is awesome, good work.

SonnySalieri

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 22, 2014, 12:48:29 am »
Can the armor and weapon packs also be spawned to "fully take over" bases and villages and places like those?