Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

2 years ago

Advertisement
July 18, 2019, 03:55:52 pm

Author Topic: Are there any Plane-Flying Squads in JC2MP ?  (Read 1209 times)

WPK-Wolfseye

• View Profile
Are there any Plane-Flying Squads in JC2MP ?
« on: February 13, 2014, 04:41:05 pm »
Are there any specific Plane (Jet) flying squads in JC2MP ? Because I remember seen one Video here from a Squad that was doing pretty much only that. But I dont find that Video anymore.

So are there any flying specific Servers around where people do pretty much only fly, because I am looking for some people that are as interested in that specific aspect as much as I am.

Thanks

Wolfseye

JasonMRC

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Are there any Plane-Flying Squads in JC2MP ?
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 09:40:37 pm »
LAairtrip is a Flying Faction. Though not sure how active they are.

My server has quite a few flying-catered MODs. You can find the name and IP in my profile if you want to check it out.

HJK148

• View Profile
Re: Are there any Plane-Flying Squads in JC2MP ?
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2014, 08:32:22 pm »
LAairtrip is a Flying Faction. Though not sure how active they are.

My server has quite a few flying-catered MODs. You can find the name and IP in my profile if you want to check it out.

LAairtrip is always fun.

Unfortunately they don't do many events, and I don't really know what server they're on any more. It's probably for the best, every time I join I accidentally crash into other people in mid-air while attempting to fly in formation. :P

It's either that or trees, bridges, buildings, the ground, (While attempting to land.) the sea, (While Alt + Tabbing 10 feet above water.) and boats. And MHC... So basically everything in the game except myself...