Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

2 years ago

Advertisement
July 18, 2019, 07:18:21 pm

Author Topic: [BETA] FactionsPlus 1.0 (AWGFactions Revamp)  (Read 21180 times)

SonnySalieri

• View Profile
Re: [BETA] FactionsPlus 1.0 (AWGFactions Revamp)
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2014, 05:14:09 pm »
Some new ideas:
1. I dunno if this was mentioned before or not and i dunno if it is possible to make, but a faction's vehicles should be only useable by the faction's members and maybe their allies and not useable by the faction's enemies and "civilians". This was possible to write in Pawno in SA-MP but i dunno yet if it is also possible in Lua

2. Maybe you should modify the faction bombers or the advanced weapon system to not to bomb other factions' HQ if theres no war declared if it is possible cuz this is damn much abused.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Will you ever release this script?
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 05:21:22 pm by SonnySalieri »

JasonMRC

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2014, 09:10:50 pm »
Some new ideas:
1. I dunno if this was mentioned before or not and i dunno if it is possible to make, but a faction's vehicles should be only useable by the faction's members and maybe their allies and not useable by the faction's enemies and "civilians". This was possible to write in Pawno in SA-MP but i dunno yet if it is also possible in Lua
Faction vehicles can only be used by the owning faction and their allies. Though due to a bug with the API regarding vehicles, sometimes others may be able to take them. This is out of my control.

2. Maybe you should modify the faction bombers or the advanced weapon system to not to bomb other factions' HQ if theres no war declared if it is possible cuz this is damn much abused.
No. People can fight whereever - that's why it's called Panau. Annoying, yes, but that's what SAMs are for.

Will you ever release this script?
Sometime probably. However FactionPlus is only the managing system of all the faction features you are used to on my server. Vehicles, Objects, Shop, etc, are not part of FactionPlus and would not be released with it.

SonnySalieri

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 30, 2014, 01:20:37 am »
Ok. heres another idea: If possible then add a /f invite <playername> for faction leaders co-leaders and 1 or 2 other "high ranked members", for ppl who want to invite their friends to their faction.

JasonMRC

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2014, 05:34:30 pm »
Invites could be added, but you get the possibility of people spamming with invites. And accepting invites would be nearly the same command as joining a faction anyways unless you only had it store the most recent invite.

C0r3y

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 11, 2014, 08:50:25 pm »
when will this be released?

JasonMRC

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2014, 02:05:29 am »
when will this be released?
Currently I don't think it is a wise idea to release it. If the game picks up player base I will consider it.

C0r3y

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2014, 05:04:14 am »
i have a gaming community we are trying to break into the just cause 2 mp scene just looking for a good gamemode we can host

LordNoob

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2014, 06:08:53 pm »
i have a gaming community we are trying to break into the just cause 2 mp scene just looking for a good gamemode we can host

Learn the API and Lua, and script an original gamemode. I'm not being snarky/scolding you for begging for this script (I want it a bit too) - I'd love to see some original gamemodes rather than another faction wars server!

SneakBug8

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2016, 08:53:58 am »
Well. Would script published because of new updates or so?

JasonMRC

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2016, 07:27:07 pm »
Well. Would script published because of new updates or so?
This script has become a large aspect of my server. I don't think releasing it is a good idea right now.