Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 months ago

August 21, 2017, 09:42:15 pm

Author Topic: Featured Server Requests  (Read 33151 times)

Trix

• Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Highlighted Server Requests
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2015, 02:29:46 pm »
'Nologam - N.JC2MP Freeroam highlight request - EU Based'

Server name: Nologam - N.JC2MP Freeroam

Server IP: jc.nologam.com:7777

Why your server should be on the server list:

Okay wall of text warning, i'm pretty passionate.

-----

My Impression of the server -
Firstly, I feel the need to mention that as of writing this application, I work with nologam as a senior admin, i'll try and be as minimally biased as possible.

I've been regularly using this server for over a year now, watching as it grows into what it has become now, and liking it enough to want to join the staff and leave my mark. Back when I joined, the server was relatively new and had almost no recurring player-base. Since then, the Nologam team has grown and worked with the community to bring the best scripts and environment to light. The server as it currently stands is the result of our hardwork so far. I love everything about the server, the playerbase, my colleagues over at nologam and most of all the mod itself!

Why is the server unique -

Well, first there are the obvious things that we can list, such as the scripts we use, mostly created entirely by our lovely in-house coder DaAlpha. The server itself is updated with new and awesome things extremely regularly, we pride ourselves on minimal downtime and new innovative scripts. The thing I would like to go more into detail with though, is the community based around the server, and the staff.

The community - I believe we have one of the best JC2MP based communities around, the environment when you're on the server and everyone is participating in events together and just all around enjoying themselves is amazing.

The staff - I absolutely love being part of the staff here, we have a brilliant team of veteran players that love helping others and playing the game itself, this itself translates into the best player/staff interactions I have ever seen. I can only really speak for myself but I would change absolutely nothing about the staff team.

EDIT - Unique scripts :

:- Complete chat overhaul
:- Custom alternatives to the basics ( Boost, Killfeed, Join/leave feed, nametags, clock and time etc C)
:- VTOL
:- Custom Parachutes
:- Custom ranking scripts
:- Custom player map
:- Custom TP locations
:- Airport runway outlines
:- Custom mute/ban/kick system
:- Custom explosives
:- Custom factions ( In development )

So, what else can you offer? -

I thought you might ask this, well.. We constantly listen to player feedback, and currently we're working on something huge ( Script wise ) that was sparked by our userbase, I won't say much as we like to keep things a surprise but it revolves around factions!

As well as the updates and new script projects, we'll be working with one of our sponsors to create awesome youtube content on the live server, so everyone can come get involved and then see the finished result online for the whole world to see!

Thanks for the consideration
Navarian.

P.S - I feel the need to mention that although the word ' Freeroam ' is in the title, we have grown past that, we've become something much more with the help of our players! Check out my screenshots on steam for a quick insight! =)

Server name: CODE5 - Panau Warfare [TDM]
Server IP: foxtrot.code5gaming.com (85.25.143.165:7777)
This server has been running for about over 1 year and has gained some attention by players on jcmp however the playercount wasn't enough for players to have the full experince of killing and working together. The reasons why the server should be on the list is because:

• Custom TDM script - The whole TDM part is custom and it has a really fun aspect to it which most people like because you can capture zones, capture trucks from enemy base and find the dropped score cash. Currently, there is 3 teams and you can join which ever you like.
    • 3 Teams - Panau Army, Rebels and Militia. These 3 teams have different bases which other players can see because there is a label above the base to show where the base is and what team the base belongs to. As its a TDM, you kill the other teams and you can't team attack.
    • 3 Classes - Assault, Sniper and Enforcer. These are the 3 classes that you can currently pick from, the assault has a machine gun and a pistol, while the sniper of-course has a sniper for long range kills and the enforecer has heavy weapons. These classes all require different ranks to access them, assault requires no rank.
    • Player Commands - At the moment, there is not very many player commands however there is a selection to go through and see what each one does. The main one would probably be '/pm' and '/stats'.
    • Capture the truck - Each team base has one truck which can be captured and then taken to your base to gain score and give your teammates some score.
    • Score crate spawn - Every 20 minutes of so, a crate will spawn which will contain score, you can find this crate if you want to and you will get an random amount of score
  • Dynamic custom capture zones - Like I said on the above point, players are able to capture zones to gain score and the person's team who captured the zone also gets score which means everyone on his/her team will gain +1 score however the team they captured it from will get -1 score (there is a score limit to which this will take affect). The reason why I made it dynamic is so that I can create multiple zones without having to write another like 50 lines to make the zone work.
  • Custom admin system - This custom admin system allows the admins of the server to protect the server and make sure people don't break the server rules, they have access to a range of commands which I created for them to help with their admin duty.
  • Edited kill list - As you know, the current default kill list for jcmp was kinda boring and it was just text, so I added images of guns to my servers kill list to make it look nicer. However if you get killed with a car, it will show the car name as we haven't made any images for the cars yet.

I do think that many players like this server when they join however they just need more people to play with so that they can have the best experince and I think getting the server highlighted will help a lot with the players and make the server more fun.

I do have more features that I will be adding to PW in the future (e.g. more capture zones, changes to the gamemode, faction system).

First and foremost, my apologies for allowing the thread to become stale. We've been busy with 0.2 and don't always check the topic.

With the release of 0.2 we are doing away with the "highlighted" server concept in favour of a automatically rolling "featured" list that shows on the main menu (top right). With this concept, we are going to be accepting far more servers and I'm happy to add you guys to the list.

What I need from you is an image that portrays your server. Check out the existing images in the scroller in-game for inspiration. Please avoid using text, as your server details will already be displayed. The image should be in PNG format with a resolution of 320x180.

Dev_34

• View Profile
Re: Featured Server Requests
« Reply #46 on: January 07, 2016, 03:44:34 am »
Server name: Fallen Civilization - Survival

Server IP: 204.44.116.236:7777

Featured Image: http://i.imgur.com/NsxUzy6.jpg (PNG format, 320x180 resolution)

Lord_Farquaad and I started development on Fallen Civilization(FC) over 6 months ago.
In that time, we've created an insane amount of scripts. Almost everything in the server is made by our own admin team.

Unlike many other servers, FC establishes a clear game-mode where every script in the server is geared towards the survival experience.
We have also taken full advantage of the 0.2 update to jc2-mp, and many of our features incorporate its aspects and show off its power.

I think the server speaks for itself; here is a page where you can see all our unique features  :)
https://www.jc-mp.com/forums/index.php/topic,5765.msg41971.html#msg41971

Trix

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 07, 2016, 01:30:11 pm »
Server name: Fallen Civilization - Survival

Server IP: 204.44.116.236:7777

Featured Image: http://i.imgur.com/NsxUzy6.jpg (PNG format, 320x180 resolution)

Lord_Farquaad and I started development on Fallen Civilization(FC) over 6 months ago.
In that time, we've created an insane amount of scripts. Almost everything in the server is made by our own admin team.

Unlike many other servers, FC establishes a clear game-mode where every script in the server is geared towards the survival experience.
We have also taken full advantage of the 0.2 update to jc2-mp, and many of our features incorporate its aspects and show off its power.

I think the server speaks for itself; here is a page where you can see all our unique features  :)
https://www.jc-mp.com/forums/index.php/topic,5765.msg41971.html#msg41971

Approved  :)

Jman100

• JC2-MP Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2016, 07:50:41 pm »
Jman100's Survival, based on the Fallen Civilization code base. Created with endorsement from the original devs.

Featured image, borrowed and changed a bit from FC's old one - http://i.imgur.com/PrzWaWe.png

IP: 192.99.6.155:2590

UPDATE:

It's the continuation of a previously-approved featured server, Fallen Civilization. It's basically just a change of IP from that server. In addition to that, I have tweaks and improvements on mine, and further features like locked storage and other things are planned for the future. The former FC dev(s) will be sharing exclusively with me a second pack of scripts that were not released that I plan to incorporate and work on making excellent for the players of the server.

This will make the server unique from even the other FC-based servers that people create.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 08:59:55 pm by Jman100 »

Philpax

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 03, 2016, 02:54:59 am »
Jman100's Survival, based on the Fallen Civilization code base. Created with endorsement from the original devs.

Featured image, borrowed and changed a bit from FC's old one - http://i.imgur.com/PrzWaWe.png

IP: 192.99.6.155:2590

Please update your post with a convincing reason as to why your server is unique and deserves to be featured.

Jman100

• JC2-MP Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 03, 2016, 02:19:26 pm »
Please update your post with a convincing reason as to why your server is unique and deserves to be featured.

done.

Alastago

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 10, 2016, 10:04:47 pm »
Hello,

I am Vlooi(My forum profile seems to be showing my steam account URL as a name unfortunately), the current owner of the ATC server on the featured server list.
We are forced to switch our IP address later this month. We would like to have this updated in the featured server list as well if possible.
Our current IP is: 91.134.140.166:7777
The new IP will be: 213.32.11.2:7777
We expect to switch IP on wednesday the 19th of october. It would be great if someone can change this during or after this date.

To verify the claim you can mail me at [email protected] with any request, or even better the preferred method of contact would be via Discord. A direct link to our discord server can be found at www.jc2atc.ovh.  You are of course also welcome to join the server and see if any staff is online at that time.

Thanks!
Vlooi
The JC2 ATC server
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 10:11:41 pm by Alastago »

Trix

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 12, 2016, 06:24:30 pm »
Hello,

I am Vlooi(My forum profile seems to be showing my steam account URL as a name unfortunately), the current owner of the ATC server on the featured server list.
We are forced to switch our IP address later this month. We would like to have this updated in the featured server list as well if possible.
Our current IP is: 91.134.140.166:7777
The new IP will be: 213.32.11.2:7777
We expect to switch IP on wednesday the 19th of october. It would be great if someone can change this during or after this date.

To verify the claim you can mail me at [email protected] with any request, or even better the preferred method of contact would be via Discord. A direct link to our discord server can be found at www.jc2atc.ovh.  You are of course also welcome to join the server and see if any staff is online at that time.

Thanks!
Vlooi
The JC2 ATC server

This shouldn't be a problem. Just message one of the devs on IRC when the transfer happens and we'll update the entry.

Lord_Farquaad

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2016, 11:44:55 pm »
Golf!

You basically just throw yourself around like a ragdoll, but it's pretty fun.  You can queue up with friends and beat other people's highscores.  Collect points to buy powerful powerups!  Check out the forum topic (link above) for more information.

Featured Image:

IP: 144.217.5.198:1337

Trix

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 20, 2016, 09:14:10 pm »
Golf!

You basically just throw yourself around like a ragdoll, but it's pretty fun.  You can queue up with friends and beat other people's highscores.  Collect points to buy powerful powerups!  Check out the forum topic (link above) for more information.

Featured Image:

IP: 144.217.5.198:1337

Apologies on the delay, this has been added  ;D

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2017, 12:16:46 pm »
 Zebra3 Connection based on the Fallen Civilization code base.
all the best servers are closed so we trying to survive :)

ip server : 109.20.236.34:7777

enjoy!