Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

4 weeks ago

June 26, 2017, 08:57:18 pm

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 171400 times)

TaylorSwift1

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #1290 on: August 17, 2016, 08:49:31 pm »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2016, 07:39:02 am by TaylorSwift1 »

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: August 18, 2016, 12:07:21 am »
I dont want to be part of this discussion but I have to say, theres people from another continents - I have seen people from Indonesia (Nightmare is from Indonesia if im not wrong), Japan and so on, its obviously their response time for the server is bigger than europeans because as far as I know the server is alocated in Germany, nothing can be done about people with higher response times as SD its not a very stable server itself and that even affects more that people but I completly understand what you guys are saying about hitting/killing those players.
Unless ING sets a ping limit which would be unfair because we all dont wanna put out people from the server right?
Just because they have a high ping doesnt mean its cheating theres plenty of reasons to have high ping.

Talking about cheating, theres 2 fucking cheat engine scripting kids roaming in SD which I think that RoadRunner was talking about of, we kill them they spawn on same spot where they died, you know.

Also my base got glitched by someone for the second time, sad.

And I would like to request a few fixes:

- Car Paint causing a crash dump when you scroll over them. Also I had to blew up my own stash because of this bug as soon as i tried to open the stash the game crashed.

Have fun.

Wish you woudn't share that bug explains why i have people placing doors on my base trying to glitch.... when i log into my alts i see people added which i have never added before and end up being green on my player list......

You should start thinking about players like me and other veterans or old players....

You should start adding stuff because a lot of your old player base or lets so call it the "Pro" Player base we as a minority of the server have no reason to continue playing tbh(Opinion) Some might disagree but look at some players.I reached to the point where not even 100~ stashes can satisfy me i .. i've been on this server for about 2 years now.... the things i achieved and accomplished is out of the boundaries of what the average player or even the Veteran players might have accomplished. There are some players that achieved similar goals , and they simply left the server or come just once in a month on the server. We need content for players like us , i lost interest on this server because there isn't much to do anymore.. i cant be going looting continuously because i don't need looting... and with these players like WD who are "pro noobs" so to call it and i bet a lot of players will agree to this... They combat log every single time , and when you raid them they take their good stuff out of their stashes and log out with it.... which takes the whole fun out of it when you have these cunts playing.  I can counter these but most cannot and it takes a lot of effort and time to kill them if lucky cause mines and claymores don't work for players like these "pro Combat loggers" , and these cunts who take off their good items every single time whenever i raid them...?? tbh i am at the point where i don't give a shit anymore neither do i care about them or anything else....

Can we see content for players like us, something that makes us very unique than any of the lower class players?

Players with similar skill can make 1k lps every day to every week.... but to what point? i can be doing this i can make 300-1000 lps every single day but to what point? I can have 10k lps but is there anything to spend it on when you have 12k walls , and i can't keep on spending money on buying new alts ... don't tell me ohh they are cheap on an website that you know... and everything you need and still have a big amount of lockpicks? and don't tell me to buy Rare vehicles they are USELESS... You pay a fortune for them which they can go as high as 500-1000lps for a single vehicle but they can be very very easily getting rid of from bugs its just not worth "Spawning" that rare vehicle because you paid so much for it.
And Don't tell me "Ohh you can make 500-1000lps every single day why not buying another one"? Well , it's called investing into something good , you invest into something that makes you more money than you initially  invested on... it's stupid to invest into something that will only make you lose? and you could spend a bunch of lockpicks on something that makes you happy or that generates fun but that's to an extent.

Maybe add new perks for levels? and don't make it to kill people you know it very good that the Player base wouldn't be able to support Mass killers... make it based on experience...

and don't start saying i have a huge ego and shit i am trying to prove a point

I know your a busy man , and i understand it, but that doesn't mean you can't create something for us on the long run... Just cause 3 multiplayer mod is coming out soon but i doubt that will affect the current Player Base since most of the players can't run just cause 3 in the first place...

• Can we have 500m land claims? because you know it very well there are ways to make 500m land claims if that is possible then why not just make a land claim that is 500m? ohh and you can make even more 500m claims

Can we see a bigger BUild limit at least to 4,000?
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 12:24:32 pm by Trap »

Reaganator

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: August 22, 2016, 07:34:39 am »
#Make Combat Loggers Noobs again! AKA WD= best clan for retards and combat loggers....

Little do they know that it's only matter of time that Arbital aka the guy who changes names every minute assuming he'll get away from me that he does not appreciate his clan , and he just uses you for his benefit... I know him well he's a retard

I dont want to be part of this discussion but I have to say, theres people from another continents - I have seen people from Indonesia (Nightmare is from Indonesia if im not wrong), Japan and so on, its obviously their response time for the server is bigger than europeans because as far as I know the server is alocated in Germany, nothing can be done about people with higher response times as SD its not a very stable server itself and that even affects more that people but I completly understand what you guys are saying about hitting/killing those players.
Unless ING sets a ping limit which would be unfair because we all dont wanna put out people from the server right?
Just because they have a high ping doesnt mean its cheating theres plenty of reasons to have high ping.

Talking about cheating, theres 2 fucking cheat engine scripting kids roaming in SD which I think that RoadRunner was talking about of, we kill them they spawn on same spot where they died, you know.

- Car Paint causing a crash dump when you scroll over them. Also I had to blew up my own stash because of this bug as soon as i tried to open the stash the game crashed.

Have fun.

Wish you woudn't share that bug explains why i have people placing doors on my base trying to glitch.... when i log into my alts i see people added which i have never added before and end up being green on my player list......

You should start thinking about players like me and other veterans or old players....

You should start adding stuff because a lot of your old player base or lets so call it the "Pro" Player base we as a minority of the server have no reason to continue playing tbh(Opinion) Some might disagree but look at some players.I reached to the point where not even 100~ stashes can satisfy me i .. i've been on this server for about 2 years now.... the things i achieved and accomplished is out of the boundaries of what the average player or even the Veteran players might have accomplished. There are some players that achieved similar goals , and they simply left the server or come just once in a month on the server. We need content for players like us , i lost interest on this server because there isn't much to do anymore.. i cant be going looting continuously because i don't need looting... and with these players like WD who are "pro noobs" so to call it and i bet a lot of players will agree to this... They combat log every single time , and when you raid them they take their good stuff out of their stashes and log out with it.... which takes the whole fun out of it when you have these cunts playing.  I can counter these but most cannot and it takes a lot of effort and time to kill them if lucky cause mines and claymores don't work for players like these "pro Combat loggers" , and these cunts who take off their good items every single time whenever i raid them...?? tbh i am at the point where i don't give a shit anymore neither do i care about them or anything else....

Can we see content for players like us, something that makes us very unique than any of the lower class players?

Players with similar skill can make 1k lps every day to every week.... but to what point? i can be doing this i can make 300-1000 lps every single day but to what point? I can have 10k lps but is there anything to spend it on when you have 12k walls , and i can't keep on spending money on buying new alts ... don't tell me ohh they are cheap on an website that you know... and everything you need and still have a big amount of lockpicks? and don't tell me to buy Rare vehicles they are USELESS... You pay a fortune for them which they can go as high as 500-1000lps for a single vehicle but they can be very very easily getting rid of from bugs its just not worth "Spawning" that rare vehicle because you paid so much for it.
And Don't tell me "Ohh you can make 500-1000lps every single day why not buying another one"? Well , it's called investing into something good , you invest into something that makes you more money than you initially  invested on... it's stupid to invest into something that will only make you lose? and you could spend a bunch of lockpicks on something that makes you happy or that generates fun but that's to an extent.

Maybe add new perks for levels? and don't make it to kill people you know it very good that the Player base wouldn't be able to support Mass killers... make it based on experience...

I know your a busy man , and i understand it, but that doesn't mean you can't create something for us on the long run... Just cause 3 multiplayer mod is coming out soon but i doubt that will affect the current Player Base since most of the players can't run just cause 3 in the first place...

• Can we have 500m land claims? because you know it very well there are ways to make 500m land claims if that is possible then why not just make a land claim that is 500m? ohh and you can make even more 500m claims

Actually, sadly, JC3 Multiplayer is on hold, indefinitely.........................   https://www.jc-mp.com/forums/index.php?topic=5998.0

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: August 22, 2016, 10:01:37 am »
#Make Combat Loggers Noobs again! AKA WD= best clan for retards and combat loggers....

Little do they know that it's only matter of time that Arbital aka the guy who changes names every minute assuming he'll get away from me that he does not appreciate his clan , and he just uses you for his benefit... I know him well he's a retard

Have fun.

Actually, sadly, JC3 Multiplayer is on hold, indefinitely.........................   https://www.jc-mp.com/forums/index.php?topic=5998.0

https://community.nanos.io/index.php?/topic/192-announcing-the-jc3mp-preview/

It will have a preview on September by the Nanos group/company whatever they are. You have jc-mp team and nanos that were supposed to go ahead and develop a multiplayer mod. This group put it on hold and the other continued and did not stop

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: August 22, 2016, 04:25:09 pm »
Spag has some valid points about content on the server, the place has become a nursery to be honest. Everyone looting in peace thank to all sorts of noob protection, raiders just glitching in and out of peoples bases at will, dudes with godmode etc.

There is no longer a survival aspect to the game, in the old days, venturing out of the city was a deadly adventure, the means and way you could be killed where countless, but now so many things have been nerfed for the sake of noobs that virtually the true and loyal player base has evaporated, the server is constantly populated by 1 to 3 week long players. They never stick around anymore, they try SD and move on. Look at the declining numbers.

I am still waiting on the lvl 50+ rewards we were promised 2yrs ago, but if i could just get quick stick c4, id be sooo happy. I think SD needs to return to its roots.

Reaganator

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: August 28, 2016, 06:37:23 am »
Spag has some valid points about content on the server, the place has become a nursery to be honest. Everyone looting in peace thank to all sorts of noob protection, raiders just glitching in and out of peoples bases at will, dudes with godmode etc.

There is no longer a survival aspect to the game, in the old days, venturing out of the city was a deadly adventure, the means and way you could be killed where countless, but now so many things have been nerfed for the sake of noobs that virtually the true and loyal player base has evaporated, the server is constantly populated by 1 to 3 week long players. They never stick around anymore, they try SD and move on. Look at the declining numbers.

I am still waiting on the lvl 50+ rewards we were promised 2yrs ago, but if i could just get quick stick c4, id be sooo happy. I think SD needs to return to its roots.
Agreed.......I miss the fear outside the city......lvl 50+ rewards too!!

Thasock

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: September 04, 2016, 02:58:59 pm »
Have apparently been banned form the server. May I have an explanation? As far as I know, I haven't breached any rules, nor have I been hacking/cheating in any way? Thanks all <3

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: September 19, 2016, 08:10:11 pm »
http://oi66.tinypic.com/25q89jt.jpg

Anyone able to make a good meme out of this will win 200lps

Why doesn't the sky rain Topa's instead? Can we have this ? :P

http://dai.ly/x4ttulh

« Last Edit: September 19, 2016, 09:21:12 pm by Trap »

IceDidIt

• View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: September 25, 2016, 04:01:02 am »
I'm not the first to say this, and I won't be the last.

Something needs to be done to Survival District

As I'm sure many will agree, District is no longer as fun as it used to be. We have a player base of 20 people at peak times, as opposed to 130 2 years ago. We've been in decline for the last year. Airdrops were good content, but even they don't satisfy me anymore. When I first played I had this end goal of being the richest, being the most feared. Now there is no point in having goals like that, because there is nobody to kill, nobody to be richer than. It's almost like playing a single player game with some items sometimes. Rex does her best, we all know it, and she makes it fun for us when she's on, but we need ING to come back and do something. I understand he has a life of his own, but he can't just abandon us without a reason. The player count is dropping monthly; soon District will be dead. It was fun whilst it lasted, some of the most fun I've had in a very long time. When you can look back and think oh I remember so and so....

The overall message I'm trying to put through is that something needs to be done; desperately!

Please ING, for the happiness of the playerbase, return to SD and return it to its former glory.

Generic_Name

• View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: October 06, 2016, 10:37:53 pm »
I'm not the first to say this, and I won't be the last.

Something needs to be done to Survival District

As I'm sure many will agree, District is no longer as fun as it used to be. We have a player base of 20 people at peak times, as opposed to 130 2 years ago. We've been in decline for the last year. Airdrops were good content, but even they don't satisfy me anymore. When I first played I had this end goal of being the richest, being the most feared. Now there is no point in having goals like that, because there is nobody to kill, nobody to be richer than. It's almost like playing a single player game with some items sometimes. Rex does her best, we all know it, and she makes it fun for us when she's on, but we need ING to come back and do something. I understand he has a life of his own, but he can't just abandon us without a reason. The player count is dropping monthly; soon District will be dead. It was fun whilst it lasted, some of the most fun I've had in a very long time. When you can look back and think oh I remember so and so....

The overall message I'm trying to put through is that something needs to be done; desperately!

Please ING, for the happiness of the playerbase, return to SD and return it to its former glory.

I totally agree 100%. I don't know if the server is totally dead now, or what, but I can't even connect now. I don't know if it's going under maintenance or what is going on. But I do agree that he does NEED to change something. For the times that I have been able to connect, the player count is even lower. The most I saw it at was 15. Please, ING do change something. The server is dying and only you can fix that.

Thasock

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: October 08, 2016, 05:50:14 pm »
After a series of on and off lag spikes and disconnections, the server has finally gone down. Modules aren't loading upon login etc. Official statement please?

EDIT: We're back up. Check the server browser.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 06:40:29 pm by Thasock »

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: October 17, 2016, 03:33:16 pm »
Shouldn't Molotov's have different effects on you , if you wear a vest or not?

and what about Gas masks against maybe Radiation , and Toxic nades?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 09:50:58 am by Trap »

Thasock

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: November 10, 2016, 09:09:00 pm »
Can we have an official statement on the status of the server please?

GnarlyGhost

• View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: December 23, 2016, 10:49:22 pm »

The server is completly broken.
It was all good until i reconnected and then my inventory became empty, my vehicles are gone
We cant do shit not even the /kill command is working. Theres multiple players with this issue.
Everyone knows this server is dead for good but pls fix it for those who want to play stil

And its running unlisted
« Last Edit: December 26, 2016, 02:39:26 am by GnarlyGhost »

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: December 24, 2016, 10:41:48 am »
Please help us the server is down from yesterday, it's the best game for ever, so what now ?