Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
July 13, 2020, 11:09:26 am

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 323497 times)

ZeMantras

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #285 on: January 16, 2015, 03:13:23 pm »
one thing is having an idea or request, another is filling and filling page after page WHAT YOU think the server should be... (and gets worse wen you cant understand half of the message........)
Certainly the players here dont know its only one person developing this mod, so have patience.

Some of us know whats like to play a server with only veterans and with hard learning curve for new players, new players will get pissed and leave and we all go back to 0players
Ithink no one has the interest going thru that again........................

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 16, 2015, 09:46:31 pm »
 :o personaly i know that, and sorry for my language i'm french ... return to zero not possible but look if you are less people from the last update, and tell me ? we'are concerning but not alarming cause its the way to have less ideas, hope just that ING can be inspired by what we feel sorry zeman..  ;D

xXMcSkillzXx

• View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 16, 2015, 10:38:53 pm »
i got banned out of nowhere when i was at safezone and im STILL not unbanned. no one even told me anything and idk who banned me. does anyone here have permission to unban me maybe it was a mistake? my steam id is STEAM_0:0:63663291

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 17, 2015, 08:45:43 am »
Nobody gets banned out of nowhere guy, it doesnt happen. I can tell you that who ever banned you was watching you for a long time before they decided to ban you and probably caught you in the act. It would be better for you to just come clean and apologise, turning a new page might help but lying to their face is a sure way to stay banned.

And a big thank you to ING and Haris, you dudes are simply awesome. A server without ANTI is the best update ever. That raid on their base was crazy, my best day on the server ever.

frankincenseb

• View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 18, 2015, 01:13:48 pm »
This new nitro item is awesome. Look at me crossing the bridge that links Panau City to the mainland at 500 km/h, woohoo!

Docteur-Marc

• View Profile
« Reply #290 on: January 18, 2015, 01:48:21 pm »
the choice of the "Q" for the Nitro is not a good choice, because on the AZERTY keyboard the "Q" key is used by default for the left direction

The Nitro should be on the "Tab" key !! or "Shift" Key ,or, Caps lock  Key
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 01:51:35 pm by Docteur-Marc »

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 18, 2015, 02:21:26 pm »
Marc is right ... so its a left boost .. how we can fix that for french people ? salut marco ;)

T or V can be cool what you think guys? right clic ?

TAB key nice one
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 02:29:30 pm by Starsky »

frankincenseb

• View Profile
« Reply #292 on: January 18, 2015, 02:31:35 pm »
Yep, was about to report that as well. Shift is not good for helis either, so tab sounds like a good compromise.

LordNoob

• View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 18, 2015, 02:45:49 pm »
The problem with TAB is that when you shift+tab to go into Steam, it will trigger the boost which could cause unwanted consequences.

Docteur-Marc

• View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 18, 2015, 06:34:02 pm »
The problem with TAB is that when you shift+tab to go into Steam, it will trigger the boost which could cause unwanted consequences.

Is possible to change overlay Key in steam client by other key or key combination

But it is not possible to change the "Q" key for nitro , without completely remap the keyboard Azerty

On another server it is possible to choose the turbo button of your choice, or is it the Tab or it is the "T"

'hello starsky'
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 06:39:18 pm by Docteur-Marc »

ING

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 18, 2015, 09:53:09 pm »
Update January 18

• stashhacker: it's possible to open locked stashes now with a stashhacker that rarely can found in level 4 loot. you have to solve a minigame with a timelimit to unlock the stash, the time limit is randomized between 45 and 90 seconds. they are a one time use item and can stacked upto 2.
  • nitro: wasn't sure about that for a long time but there is already so much crazy stuff and i really wanna do it ;) a full nitro allows you to boost for 45 seconds, press shift in cars and boats, "Q" in airvehicles. every airvehicle has a customized boost effect.
  • id based whisper: to avoid wrong whipsers you can type id:[playerid] instead of the playername, the playerlist use that system now.
  • rocketgrapple: can grapple moving vehices over far distances now.
  • kmh display: your velocity is displayed in the bottom right corner when you are in a vehicle.
  • fixed: spawn wasn't reset when your bed was destroyed while you're offline.
  • fixed: landclaim process could not aborted.

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 19, 2015, 02:53:25 am »
Today I experienced something that left me feeling bitter and confused. Radars no longer show level 1 players and I have come to terms with this. Today I was minding my own business parachuting through the city streets, on the city exit toward the airport, 3 guys popped up on my radar.

This lead me to belive 2 things.
1. I was looking at 3 level 2 and up guys, 2 fighting against 1.

2. I am allowed to kill them with a rocket while still parachuting.

I observed this fight from above, the 2 guys killed the other and as they went to go take his loot, I decided to kill them and take 3 loot crates for myself. As they arrived at the loot dropped by the other guy, I shot a rocket square between the two killing them both instantly. That was when I died from noob protection losing my parachute in the process.

I was outside the neutral zone, I made damn sure of this before I fired. This situation highlights the flaws of the current system.

1. I was killed because one of them had under 60 minutes on the server but was level 2 or higher.

2. It is possible for noobs to rack up a kill count that paints them on my radar in under 60 minutes.

3. There is no way of identifying who has yet to reach 60 minutes in the server.

My radar said I could kill them from above and thats what I did without a second thought, but noob protection killed me because one of them had less than 60 minutes on the server. There was no way of knowing if either had under 60 minutes, and them showing up on my radar did not help either. Please ING, this is going to happen to a lot more people, please give us a way of identifying these under 60 minute players. Thats all I'm asking for. I really don't want to experience that again where the radar says one thing but noob protection says another. Rather make under 60 minute players invisible too. Or even better go with my previous suggestion of giving them undroppable items until they graduate.

Black75

• View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 19, 2015, 10:09:26 am »
Hahaha its totally Crazy i can' t use booster on my azerty keyboard on car cause Q is left SO i have only only direction ... Same on the air and water but less dangerous .... Need to buy a new keyboard just d'or the game maybe

Docteur-Marc

• View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 19, 2015, 10:40:45 am »
Update January 18
  • nitro: wasn't sure about that for a long time but there is already so much crazy stuff and i really wanna do it ;) a full nitro allows you to boost for 45 seconds, press shift in cars and boats, "Q" in airvehicles. every airvehicle has a customized boost effect.

IN azerty keyboard  Q is left direction  please change for Tab

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 19, 2015, 05:28:02 pm »
Quote from: ING on January 18, 2015, 09:53:09 pm

Update January 18
•nitro: wasn't sure about that for a long time but there is already so much crazy stuff and i really wanna do it ;) a full nitro allows you to boost for 45 seconds, press shift in cars and boats, "Q" in airvehicles. every airvehicle has a customized boost effect.

can we have a button to activate or not ?

IN azerty keyboard  Q is left direction  please change for Tab how we are suppose to put an helicopter on a paddle ? with Q
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 06:04:09 pm by Starsky »