Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
July 07, 2020, 09:09:47 pm

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 321960 times)

MercyakaSlowres

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #495 on: May 19, 2015, 12:34:20 pm »
this is a joke? :o http://f-picture.net/lfp/s017.radikal.ru/i422/1505/50/dbf4cfa5bcfb.jpg/htm   p.s you can open/close doors only every second! so,if you have good bunker, then to open the doors need an hour or two? you really want to save this "timing" opening the doors? :-\

XXBadSmeagol

• View Profile
« Reply #496 on: May 19, 2015, 02:06:21 pm »
this is a joke? :o http://f-picture.net/lfp/s017.radikal.ru/i422/1505/50/dbf4cfa5bcfb.jpg/htm   p.s you can open/close doors only every second! so,if you have good bunker, then to open the doors need an hour or two? you really want to save this "timing" opening the doors? :-\

Yeah, i have bunker too and this open/close 1 door per second is very annoying.

frankincenseb

• View Profile
« Reply #497 on: May 19, 2015, 05:50:09 pm »
Open one door, grapple onto it, then close it.
Tada, you're inside.

MercyakaSlowres

• View Profile
« Reply #498 on: May 19, 2015, 09:23:27 pm »
Open one door, grapple onto it, then close it.
Tada, you're inside.
     Tada,you got banned from the server ::) not wanna try this) many other ppl "was  banned for a glitch with doors" so i'm scared now! ;D
« Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 10:27:28 pm by MercyakaSlowres »

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: May 20, 2015, 03:41:34 am »
    Omega-BLK:

I did not experience any of those issues. Just a guess, but it sounds to me like a bad connection to the server. Your position and speed not updating, death not being registered etc.

One suggestion might be to keep giving rewards till lvl 20. After that, you won't get any more rewards (or it could be smaller rewards that doesn't really effect the gameplay much) but you still get a notice every time you've reached a new level. Also, since there are no more rewards after lvl 20, there should neither be an increase in deathdrop. This will at least keep some of the fun for high lvl players and make it more fair.

The best part would of course be if we could see the levels (or kills) of other players, as we could before ;)

This is exactly what the level system currently is. The death drop doesn't increase after level 20. Only if you reach level 50 is when it starts to increase again. And the partial reason for this and the no kill count in player list is:

• kills and deaths removed from playerlist, reasons:
    • players misunderstood it as a highscore list and kill so many noobs as fast as pissible.
    • i realized that the current safezone concept can not balanced with the gameplay anymore and what i saw so far, it's already out of control.
You should read this post where he explains why and the changes coming to address it:

http://www.jc-mp.com/forums/index.php/topic,4859.msg39217.html#msg39217[/list][/list]

BN

• View Profile
« Reply #500 on: May 20, 2015, 04:38:10 am »
You still don't get a notice when "leveling" up after 20, and I still think it would only be fair to not increase the deathdrop after lvl 50.  :o

andrew00778

• View Profile
« Reply #501 on: May 20, 2015, 10:59:51 am »
hi ok so since this new update i have only had hell .... first (telling everybody where my base but you will understand in a minute that it might not even matter anymore ) so my base is in the desert and i died like 2min after logging on and being at my base .... then i go back to the safezone to start looting to get back (all vehicules back at base) guys try to kill me then stops moving i try to kill him he takes no damage ... he kills me respawn find him again kills me he didn't take any damage i don't think and he was with buddy's so i start ragging in chat warning that they are hackers told everybody the names of the guys then  you have been banned from server .... please help me out i can not believe my luck today really you know what me off .... so yeah if i could come back on the server and stop the dying in deserts and snow ... thanks love the serve would love to come back asap and sorry i posted this on the guide too but i didn't know that this existed
i hope you can help me out thanks

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #502 on: May 20, 2015, 02:34:20 pm »
Well then i guess it has to be connection related. I noticed when i go anywhere near ice lake this particular problem happens so you are probably right haris.

I would like to propose the removal of mines from the game that have been placed and not detonated after a week or so. I fly around alot and i see random mines in mid air. Sometimes i hit one and my plane explodes, these are very small and hard to see when flying a bering. Just a suggestion.

To the guy complaining about level rewards, you cried too early bro... Wait till you hit level 50 and above lol. We wont be getting any rewards anytime soon, but i agree that i wld like to see the levels return atleast if not accompanied by kill counts. Its painful wasting ammo on noobs who drop 4 items when i could be hitting payday with the higher ranks.

andrew00778

• View Profile
« Reply #503 on: May 20, 2015, 08:24:51 pm »
so the two hackers are back online and people are getting killed by them and can not kill them...... they are destroying the server my friend is showing me this by skype i can give you the two names of the two guys

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #504 on: May 21, 2015, 05:51:12 pm »
so the two hackers are back online and people are getting killed by them and can not kill them...... they are destroying the server my friend is showing me this by skype i can give you the two names of the two guys

How about you stop wasting time and tell us their names. I would like to go confirm that they are hackers myself. If its a guy called Refrons then yes he is a known hacker/cheater when it comes to combat.

andrew00778

• View Profile
« Reply #505 on: May 21, 2015, 06:41:41 pm »
Gundan and nepomuk  are the two hackers.
How can i contact the owner / admins of the servers to get unbanned.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 07:26:59 pm by andrew00778 »

RektStyle

• View Profile
« Reply #506 on: May 21, 2015, 09:29:39 pm »
Just out of curiosity, in what way are these people cheating? Are they not dying? Do they not runout of ammo?

andrew00778

• View Profile
« Reply #507 on: May 21, 2015, 09:35:49 pm »
They are not dying

XXBadSmeagol

• View Profile
« Reply #508 on: May 21, 2015, 09:41:10 pm »

How about you stop wasting time and tell us their names. I would like to go confirm that they are hackers myself. If its a guy called Refrons then yes he is a known hacker/cheater when it comes to combat.

I only know when "Reforns enter to combat" He gonna start lagging-"Teleporting" and this is imposible to kill him.
But yesterday my friend Wuwu kill him when he AFK so he can be killed when he dont know he was fight xd

I saw like 3 days ago guy with unlimited ammo he shooting with SMG and shoot and shoot and shoot...he dont reloading and shoot like 1 min but i dont remember his name ;/

andrew00778

• View Profile
« Reply #509 on: May 21, 2015, 09:50:56 pm »
That's a shame would of helped to know his name we need to get all the hackers off the server it takes away the fun.