Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
July 13, 2020, 09:33:46 am

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 323452 times)

Vonadix

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #645 on: July 21, 2015, 10:51:20 am »
Im terribly sorry, if i misunderstood anything, but why is it the weapon you are carrying in the video is clearly a rocket launcher, but the ammo counter shows sniper rifle?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 10:53:43 am by Vonadix »

Shug0

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver WD ARBITAL
« Reply #646 on: July 21, 2015, 11:14:47 am »
https://youtu.be/97coOQ_B4hk

This doesn't prove anything. Please re-upload without the music so I can hear the game sounds.

I disagree. You can clearly see Arbital is a long way off and HaHa is going straight for him but some how is hitting imaginery things on his way to him until he eventually dies of physics? Mid air? When we all can see nothing is there? Not even the random mine in the air? Arbital has been banned atleast 4 times already and he is back because of the rollback. How many people must cry about this guy before something is done?

Totally true... Kill me when invisible... Steal 5 locked stash in 10 minute the time I came back to my house he had steal more than 3 inventory filled totally alone...

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: July 22, 2015, 01:23:59 am »
https://youtu.be/97coOQ_B4hk

This doesn't prove anything. Please re-upload without the music so I can hear the game sounds.

I disagree. You can clearly see Arbital is a long way off and HaHa is going straight for him but some how is hitting imaginery things on his way to him until he eventually dies of physics? Mid air? When we all can see nothing is there? Not even the random mine in the air? Arbital has been banned atleast 4 times already and he is back because of the rollback. How many people must cry about this guy before something is done?

I don't punish players based on opinionated, biased or untrue statements and definitely not based on how many people are crying lol.

When we get enough convincing evidence that someone is cheating, whether it be from watching, server logs or player submitted evidence, they will be dealt with.

Shug0

• View Profile
« Reply #648 on: July 22, 2015, 11:04:39 am »
Where can I suggest things to implement to the server ? This topic is not the more easy...

A SEMI-PUBLIC Trello Board will be nice for bugs / improvements suggestions.

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #649 on: July 23, 2015, 04:54:46 pm »
I don't punish players based on opinionated, biased or untrue statements and definitely not based on how many people are crying lol.

When we get enough convincing evidence that someone is cheating, whether it be from watching, server logs or player submitted evidence, they will be dealt with.

Assuming my statements are biased, opinionated and untrue. Allegations have been made by multiple players against one specific player. As an authority figure, should you not be investigating either way? Proving or disproving these allegations?

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: July 24, 2015, 03:36:38 am »
Im terribly sorry, if i misunderstood anything, but why is it the weapon you are carrying in the video is clearly a rocket launcher, but the ammo counter shows sniper rifle?

Looks like a glitch when you equip/switch and open parachute.

Where can I suggest things to implement to the server ? This topic is not the more easy...

A SEMI-PUBLIC Trello Board will be nice for bugs / improvements suggestions.

This is the place.

Assuming my statements are biased, opinionated and untrue. Allegations have been made by multiple players against one specific player. As an authority figure, should you not be investigating either way? Proving or disproving these allegations?

I don't think I said or hinted that I am not investigating. Players make allegations (mostly false) against each other all the time. But I can't just take action based on the number of players complaining, especially when it's a clan and their friends making allegations against a rival clan member(s). This is not to say that I dismiss them, in fact I have caught most players because someone reported them.

Shug0

• View Profile
« Reply #651 on: July 24, 2015, 08:55:24 am »
Okay thanks for your answers. So I give you my suggestion. Adding a market with a board where player will put their item and assign how many lockpick or others item they want for it will be awesome.

In fact for now everything go to safe zone and put on floor the item and 20% of trades are scamed, steal by noob and others cause there is no trading system.

A market where we can buy item put by offline player will be awesome. THe lockpick can be used as trading money.

Shug0

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: July 26, 2015, 10:53:48 am »
Okay thanks for your answers. So I give you my suggestion. Adding a market with a board where player will put their item and assign how many lockpick or others item they want for it will be awesome.

In fact for now everything go to safe zone and put on floor the item and 20% of trades are scamed, steal by noob and others cause there is no trading system.

A market where we can buy item put by offline player will be awesome. THe lockpick can be used as trading money.

Shug0

I don't think ING would bother doing that neither do I think it is possible. ING isn't going to code hundreds of lines of scripts just to satisfy the minority of the community because someone was scammed..

At the end you getting scammed is YOUR fault because you paid in advance.

Epies

• View Profile
« Reply #653 on: July 26, 2015, 11:36:57 am »
snip
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 07:22:03 pm by Epies »

Kawaii

• View Profile
« Reply #654 on: July 26, 2015, 03:00:48 pm »
Just this morning somebody forcibly dismounted my locked stash and took stuff away. :'(

I was on in the morning and saw the stash fine, and a few minutes later when i checked my stash list it was gone. Where my stash was supposed to be was a player drop with a few of my items and that's it. When I checked my log it didn't say anyone destroyed my stash, which is weird.

Has this happened before? :P

Flexology

• View Profile
« Reply #655 on: July 26, 2015, 03:28:52 pm »
Just this morning somebody forcibly dismounted my locked stash and took stuff away. :'(

I was on in the morning and saw the stash fine, and a few minutes later when i checked my stash list it was gone. Where my stash was supposed to be was a player drop with a few of my items and that's it. When I checked my log it didn't say anyone destroyed my stash, which is weird.

Has this happened before? :P
I can relate to this. Happened to me too.

Shug0

• View Profile
« Reply #656 on: July 27, 2015, 08:32:50 am »

Shug0

I don't think ING would bother doing that neither do I think it is possible. ING isn't going to code hundreds of lines of scripts just to satisfy the minority of the community because someone was scammed..

At the end you getting scammed is YOUR fault because you paid in advance.

I just suggest improvement, I don't care scammers, but all the good MMO have this trading system. This is just a suggestion. No need to be negative. If ING don't want to improve this game he does what he want. But if all players stay passive the game will never change.

Cya

frankincenseb

• View Profile
« Reply #657 on: July 27, 2015, 05:05:11 pm »
Okay, so, about stashes that got dismounted.

I have video evidence of Arbital using a glitch to dismount stashes that are not his. Not hacking them - dismounting them. The video quality is really low for some reason, the upload to Youtube made it really low quality, but I got the original file in high def.
You can see him trying to get the glitch to work in the first minute or so, and then, around 1:50 - 2:10, it works.

https://youtu.be/YCtLpFYnH1c

Can someone take care of this guy now please?
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 09:21:15 am by frankincenseb »

Flexology

• View Profile
« Reply #658 on: July 27, 2015, 06:03:50 pm »
Okay, so, about stashes that got dismounted.

I have video evidence of Arbital using a glitch to dismount stashes that are not his. Not hacking them - dismounting them. The video quality is really low for some reason, the upload to Youtube made it really low quality, but I got the original file in high def.
You can see him trying to get the glitch to work in the first minute or so, and then, around 1:50 - 2:10, it works.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VImYThminmk

Can someone take care of this guy now please?
DUDE I LOVE YOU.
Now that some light has been shed on this bug/glitch, I will make public the PM I sent to the admin/mod when I faced the similar thing.

Maybe you have heard of me, maybe not, i am [Xs] Lethal Bacon, and a couple days back, the most weird thing happened.

I saw my stash list and saw 4 were missing, i assumed i was raided. I went to my base. Not a single wall was missing or a door. Now you will assume it was a friend. Maybe it was. SO i am not complaining about those. Yet.

Then i went to see my alternate's stash room, and then i saw the most weird thing ever. My alternate's(Condomwala's) stashes were DISMOUNTED. Also, Edvardsgra's Stashes were DISMOUNTED. I tried to scutter and pickup as much as possible when exactly i rememberd to take screenshots. Luckily i hadn't touched Edvardsgra's Stashes.

Screen 1 - Edvard's Dismounted Stash 1

Screen 2 - Edvard's Dismounted Stash 2

Screen 3 - How it was looking exactly all around

First i suspected my account was compromised, but even Edvard's stashes were dismounted. Also Pome, Spaghetti and Die-Nasty's alternate's stash rooms were empty.

There were a few stashes hidden behind a wall, which were totally untouched, just the ones in those two rooms.

Raiding/C4'ing wouldnt really be a problem/issue as its a part of the game, but glitching(?) into the base(I assume as no walls were missing) and Dismounting(as you see in the screenshot) isnt really justified. Edvard hasnt been online on this server so its impossible he dismounted his, and I assume you can see the game logs(?) and verify what exactly happened.

Would be great if i can get a follow up on whats going on and what can be the Plan of Action wrt to bugs/glitches being abused and hacks(apparently) being used.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 06:15:58 pm by Flexology »

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #659 on: July 27, 2015, 09:20:43 pm »
The video you uploaded has multiple qualities Frank, I just watched it in HD and im speechless to say the least. Many ppl have been complaining about their dismounted stashes for weeks, it good to finally see Arbital get caught red handed in HD with sound and all. Absolutely can't wait to see what happens now  :-\

As for Arbital, the guy has a few alternate accounts, if he gets banned he is just going to switch over and we are back to square one.