Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
July 13, 2020, 10:52:51 am

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 323488 times)

Zombie_killer

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #705 on: August 04, 2015, 05:21:57 pm »
WTF? I did nothing wrong, and was banned

TheGoMan

• View Profile
« Reply #706 on: August 04, 2015, 10:33:38 pm »
My second account is ban .... For nothing too...

Reaganator

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: August 05, 2015, 01:51:10 am »
so, these Underwater Bases I saw mentioned a while back...........how would one construct such a thing and is it possible to create a "dry" area?

nedkelly29

• View Profile
« Reply #708 on: August 05, 2015, 06:25:50 am »
ING fix your server bro, as it looks like everybody is getting banned for absolutely no reason.

Shug0

• View Profile
« Reply #709 on: August 05, 2015, 09:41:26 am »
Maybe fix the stash glitch and deban all the people is a best solution than ban every peoples on the server :/

TheGoMan

• View Profile
« Reply #710 on: August 05, 2015, 11:15:28 am »
Shug0 right .. I am innocent too , lot of people get a ban and my second account too for nothing ... I open a box stash i get ban 😂😂😂

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: August 05, 2015, 12:03:33 pm »
Shug0 right .. I am innocent too , lot of people get a ban and my second account too for nothing ... I open a box stash i get ban 😂😂😂

You werent innocent ING literally showed you the evidence of you dismounting another players stash an you claimed it was shug's stash

TartanLeGrand

• View Profile
« Reply #712 on: August 05, 2015, 02:26:57 pm »

You werent innocent ING literally showed you the evidence of you dismounting another players stash an you claimed it was shug's stash

"Not at toup what are you talking about ???? I said that I dismount a stash of my best friend and 20 minutes later I took the ban on shug0 stash the stash My friend found this on the Big Island in the north, I break a wall to retrieve the contents of the box becaufe my friend does not play !! But the stash was bugging was not even marked Locked. so I took 20minutes ban again later, but know that I board dismount in any case the stash someone else so when you do not know you do not talk thank you, I spoke with ING and my Friend TartanLeGrand confirmed him the story and he told me so as I think I'll be unbanned because I really ais done nothing wrong and I apologize sincerely the use of this glitch that I knew not prohibit, knowing orbital WD dismount stash more than 500 (+ hack, aimbot +, + playeradarglitch) and I just only 1 glitch in one week worth of ban has been emplement I find enough to make myself understood,

PS: orbital WD is back with a nickname which I believe is TheDragonoftheWest's and it is not banned and I find myself with a second account banned because I have put bandages in a box to stash the sea ?? ? seriously!
Deban me get it over with this story !!

The Map where i found my friend base , look in the perimeter , its behind the Warrior Division base stash.
http://hpics.li/e7c48ba

Thrust me pls.."

Message of TheGoMan and TartanLeGrand
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 02:34:45 pm by TartanLeGrand »

TheGoMan

• View Profile
« Reply #713 on: August 05, 2015, 02:36:09 pm »

"Not at toup what are you talking about ???? I said that I dismount a stash of my best friend and 20 minutes later I took the ban on shug0 stash the stash My friend found this on the Big Island in the north, I break a wall to retrieve the contents of the box becaufe my friend does not play !! But the stash was bugging was not even marked Locked. so I took 20minutes ban again later, but know that I board dismount in any case the stash someone else so when you do not know you do not talk thank you, I spoke with ING and my Friend TartanLeGrand confirmed him the story and he told me so as I think I'll be unbanned because I really ais done nothing wrong and I apologize sincerely the use of this glitch that I knew not prohibit, knowing orbital WD dismount stash more than 500 (+ hack, aimbot +, + playeradarglitch) and I just only 1 glitch in one week worth of ban has been emplement I find enough to make myself understood,

PS: orbital WD is back with a nickname which I believe is TheDragonoftheWest's and it is not banned and I find myself with a second account banned because I have put bandages in a box to stash the sea ?? ? seriously!

The Map where i found my friend base , look in the perimeter , its behind the Warrior Division base stash.

Thrust me pls.."

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: August 05, 2015, 03:05:13 pm »

Thrust me pls.."

arbital has like 5 more alts than just dragonthewest or whatever it was called lol banning one of his account isnt gonna punish anyone as he can hack his stashes and vowalla he got his items back and he contines to play and then extends his claims until god knows what time he gets unbanned at

TheGoMan

• View Profile
« Reply #715 on: August 05, 2015, 04:01:07 pm »
Yes ok but me just one and the account of my friend ! 😫

I just want play ...

CannotBeRecognized

• View Profile
« Reply #716 on: August 05, 2015, 04:20:51 pm »
Dragonofhewest is innocent, it's an account that was borrowed by arbital awhile back but it's a different person.

frankincenseb

• View Profile
« Reply #717 on: August 05, 2015, 04:24:03 pm »
Dragonofhewest is innocent, it's an account that was borrowed by arbital awhile back but it's a different person.

This sounds like arbital-talk... Burn him!

CannotBeRecognized

• View Profile
« Reply #718 on: August 05, 2015, 04:31:56 pm »
Seriously, arbital borrowed the account from him. Dragonofthewest isn't arbital/masterZ. I'm not arbital either lol

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: August 05, 2015, 05:03:09 pm »
Seriously, arbital borrowed the account from him. Dragonofthewest isn't arbital/masterZ. I'm not arbital either lol

The owner of that account is responsible for his accounts whether it was Arbital or him getting that account banned is the ACCOUNT OWNER responsibility. It's not like you borrow a friend's account then you cheat/exploit on it , and then say ohh that's not my account it's my friend's , and then he gets un-banned , and then continues to play on that account.