Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
May 30, 2020, 05:17:43 am

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 313453 times)

DangShuffle

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2014, 11:00:15 pm »
uh, umm.. guess what i've found in this guy's loot after i killed him :D
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=317121040
it isn't a visual bug, i took and tried them, they actually work
« Last Edit: September 21, 2014, 11:05:17 pm by DangShuffle »

hamsterpineapple

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 22, 2014, 04:18:28 am »
I enjoyed it ! it should stay highlighted for sure.. takes a bit of time to get into but fun

MarkNL

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2014, 06:32:40 am »
Have played on this server a couple of times with GeneralApathy, AccursedPrince, mcdjdjs and some others. It's a cool server.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 06:35:59 am by MarkNL »

crescentfresh

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 22, 2014, 07:45:55 am »
uh, umm.. guess what i've found in this guy's loot after i killed him :D
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=317121040
it isn't a visual bug, i took and tried them, they actually work

Hey that's aweeeesome! Super lucky for you!
I was bored one night at 2am after looting like crazy, so I went around killing people and
happened to loot a Traveler's Backpack :D:D

Have played on this server a couple of times with GeneralApathy, AccursedPrince, mcdjdjs and some others. It's a cool server.

Oh hey! You were talking to me. Sorry, I was taking them to a secret place that couldn't be leaked, and I didn't really remember you :o

MarkNL

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 22, 2014, 07:55:57 pm »

Oh hey! You were talking to me. Sorry, I was taking them to a secret place that couldn't be leaked, and I didn't really remember you :o
Haha, no problem. ;) I followed Apathy, so I saw that secret place too by accident. :o Your secret is safe though. Hope you don't mind anyways. :P

ZeMantras

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 24, 2014, 12:32:23 pm »
 ;D Want to congratulate ING for this wonderful jc2 experience, iam hooked (and grappled) ! and congrads for finally beeing promoted.
been playing on the server since start and i was very happy it holdded up very well the last weekend with around 150players :) Fun Has Hell, Love the new updates, oh and like how hooks and parachutes wears-off, good idea.

- However i think the server needs a team chat or Skuad chat (or a "skuad" system), Someplayers experience the server alone, other players join up in small gangs and help eachother out (something i didint expect much on this server at start,)

- It Needs at least one moderator to kick or even ban players if needed, mostly hackers, spawn killers, and exploiters - i suggest DangShuffle

- about sniper riffle, ithink sniper rifle and rounds are too common, in my personal opinion snipers should be more rare and make wayyy more damage

- last thing, needs more vehicles :P i understand you having trouble with vehicle ownership, but iam mentioning this since its one of the most common complains in chat.

- (edited) Last last thing: The ability for the players to accept or deny friendship requests - someusers add friends solely to see them on minimap and kill them
« Last Edit: September 24, 2014, 10:18:35 pm by ZeMantras »

123samson456

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 24, 2014, 03:49:39 pm »
- about sniper riffle, ithink sniper rifle and rounds are too common, in my personal opinion snipers should be more rare and make wayyy more damage

Seconded. I experienced the same. I shot players and they did not die. In fact i killed more persons with a lmg because i had no chance with the sniper.

crescentfresh

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 25, 2014, 09:37:26 am »
;D Want to congratulate ING for this wonderful jc2 experience, iam hooked (and grappled) ! and congrads for finally beeing promoted.
been playing on the server since start and i was very happy it holdded up very well the last weekend with around 150players :) Fun Has Hell, Love the new updates, oh and like how hooks and parachutes wears-off, good idea.

- However i think the server needs a team chat or Skuad chat (or a "skuad" system), Someplayers experience the server alone, other players join up in small gangs and help eachother out (something i didint expect much on this server at start,)

- It Needs at least one moderator to kick or even ban players if needed, mostly hackers, spawn killers, and exploiters - i suggest DangShuffle

- last thing, needs more vehicles :P i understand you having trouble with vehicle ownership, but iam mentioning this since its one of the most common complains in chat.

- (edited) Last last thing: The ability for the players to accept or deny friendship requests - someusers add friends solely to see them on minimap and kill them

I agree with all that :)

However, your last thing, players cannot see YOU unless YOU friend them as well. I have tested this with multiple players, and actually happened to startle them as I easily snuck up.

Suggestions:
1) Upon destruction of a vehicle, the owner loses his ownership over the vehicle, and it must be re-purchased, however with one less lockpick (scaling as needed) this way, people can't just park them in the safe zone, and interact with them once every 3 days.
IF the vehicle COUNT is upped, or increased/created in more cities, I see this solving the above issue.

2) Allow for a reputation lower than friend, maybe "Neutral" so that you can see each other's names and avoid killing each other. THis is a good way to not have everyone you're friends with have access to your stuff.

3) New Drops: Teleportation
Description: 5 Charges, Mark your desired teleport location on the map and click on the item in the inventory to teleport you, 30 minute cooldown.  (if limited on amount of teleports, have no cool down, if infinite, 30min cooldown.

New Drop: Nitrus- Allows limited boosting in all vehicles

4) Allow slow health regen in safe zone

5) BLock any player, including friends from hijacking vehicles

All in all, I'm having a BLAST on your server ING!

Dev_34

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2014, 02:58:16 am »
Hi ING,
I've played your server for about a week and I'm really starting to love it.
I'd like to suggest a secure trading system since trading is turning out to be an important aspect of the game. Unfortunately, current trading is nothing more than dropping an item and hoping the other person does the same. I've been scammed of very rare items by oliverk1997 and SpudsLife  :-\, causing me to write this suggestion.
Thanks for the great work on the server.
- Dev_34

crescentfresh

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2014, 06:48:58 pm »
- - OCTOBER 11TH UPDATE - -

1) Friendsettings has been reset
2) Deathdrops are updated
 -Level 5-9 - 2 items are droped of every slot
 -Level 10-14 - 3 items ...
 -Level 10-14 4 items

Two new items!!!
1) Blast Ping - A VERY powerful ping that blasts nearby players away from you and knocks them to the ground.
2) Vehicle guard - (I have theorized that it either makes stealing of the specified vehicle harder, or booby traps it)

Personal Whispers now show

Latest news: ING was autokicked for ammocheating

Colored dots on vehicles now differ from un-owned and owned vehicles to easily tell between them.

S U G G E S T I O N S

- Dock gas stations should repair boats -
 - Add a [v] icon next to a player who is added as a friend, so that you can enable vehicle sharing, or disable
vehicle sharing if you do not fully trust the person, but don't want to accidentally kill him/her either.
 - Add more proximity to the detection of the mine detector, IMO it's not usefull at all.
 - C4's should be able to not only damage every type of jet, but also tanks.

-item suggestions----
 - [Racing Fuel] Item that allows for a increase in speed, or temporary boost meter
 - [Cloak] While this item is equipped, you will not appear when pinged, or on player radars. 3 Charges, 5 minute long charges.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 02:40:18 am by crescentfresh »

acphire

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2014, 03:09:51 am »
Love the server! I have a few suggestions, if you need ideas...

1) Gas stations on the docks should act like normal gas stations. Would be a good way to repair boats.

2) A group/faction/party system. It takes away from the game to use steam messages when trying to talk to multiple people, and same with whispering multiple people. At its core, this could just allow a group of people to talk to each other privately with one command. Chat can get pretty spammy with just a few groups, this would help prevent that too.

3) Active moderators/staff. Every so often an obvious troll/spammer comes online and makes things annoying. It would be great if this could be dealt with quickly by moderators who are often online.

4) Vehicle camo. Being able to change vehicle colors (e.g. by clicking an item or driving into a gas station) would be a great addition to the server. This way, people could actually hide their vehicles at their bases.]

5) Vehicle status updates (like "X vehicle has been destroyed!") would also be cool. It might also help differentiate between vehicles somehow being unregistered due to a glitch, and vehicles actually being destroyed.

Hope you consider these!
« Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 04:49:47 am by acphire »

KitoLogan

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2014, 10:46:10 pm »
I would like to submit a request to deal with a player known as TheStuffJunky.

Weeks ago I killed him as you do and he didn't take it very well infact kept shouting over chat I am a hacker etc etc and then it was quiet. Few days later he is back online and everything seems alright then he starts it again screaming I was a hacker all his friends say I am etc. Then tonight where he begins again saying I hack that when he comes near me his FPS drops which is a sign of hacking then saying I am obviously hacking because my K/d ratio happens to be great. It's 76 kills to 15 deaths and I didnt know I could be punished for being good at a game. His arguement is that after 900+ hours he knows everything and because i only have 200+ hours i cant be this good.

Quite honestly getting called a hacker etc is part of gaming but when it is constant it becomes a pain in my arse. Yea I kill people and I think before I do it so I dont end up like them and because of that he thinks somehow I am hacking with no real proof or evidence I have even offered him to screenshare into my C drive and look for these "Hacks".

I would ask that something like this at least be dealt with its harassment and me being me I don't like backing down from a fight its who i am but maybe someone tell him to that he shouldn't make these grand claims without any real proof. I will admit the arguments have got heated at points and I take my side to that however I feel that after weeks of being simply called something I am not I wish for the staff/admin to look into this matter and sort it finally. I don't want him banned I just want him to see sense that just because someone kills him doesn't mean they are hacking.

My steam name is Logan and his is TheStuffJunky, I hope to hear from you soon.

Soldiershak

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2014, 04:10:05 am »
ING was kicked? I thought they ran the server.

crescentfresh

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2014, 09:55:46 am »
I second acphire's point about a faction chat or some kind of group chat.

ING was kicked? I thought they ran the server.

It was a joke,  :P he WAS kicked, he kicked himself out testing his automated anti-ammo altering kicker script.

DreS0X

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 19, 2014, 01:33:56 am »
19.10.2014, 01:34 in germany - your server is online since 2 hours with 13 players and you cant connect, if you connect you join in singleplayer mode. Dont know whats happening, but please fix it D:

A little suggestion, a car wash were you could color and wash your car. And if you can build some stuff like lamps outside in your secret base ;D That would be great.

And you write, you can find loot in city1 and city2, but theres no city2 with loot, just cars at gas stations.

Your server is great and i love playing on it, hope the server is soon back online.
Keep up the good work <3
« Last Edit: October 19, 2014, 01:40:49 am by DreS0X »