Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
September 24, 2020, 08:01:47 am

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 338493 times)

Dev_34

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #90 on: October 19, 2014, 02:24:46 am »
Server is down :-\

crescentfresh

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 21, 2014, 11:26:59 pm »
Server seems fine to me!

ING, is there any plans to fix invisible crates/barrels when placed far away from the city?
Also are there going to be new stashes? That would be cool.

--Anyone I play with, just fyi, my computer is hibernating right now, so don't expect to see
me on anytime soon xD ---

ZeMantras

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 23, 2014, 02:43:15 pm »
Honestly this server keeps getting better and better! and its on of the causes i keep comming back to jc2mp, congrads again to ING for keeping the flame alive and burning, blessyou 8) cant wait to next updates and to see how this evolves

I will throw a suggestion, Just cause.... hehhe I Can...
Well i  would hate to talk about hit detetion/damage AGAIN...its a subject of many posts and we all know its a jc2mp game issue for now (many many posts already on B4p about this subject) ... so an idea would be to remove the Rocket Launchers for good :)

__init__

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 24, 2014, 04:22:48 am »
EDIT: Issue has been resolved. Great server!
« Last Edit: October 24, 2014, 05:25:13 am by __init__ »

NaotaChannel

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 25, 2014, 03:18:01 pm »
Oh no Ze, the r launcher is the only way i get kills and even that is hit and miss.

Those guys with 18 pings won't die any other way. I shot "sand" something with 35 shotgun rounds and 99 mg rounds, after he ran out of ammo. He took zero damage. He was no more than 10 feet away. He later killed me with less than 10 mg rounds.

Awesome server btw.

PanzerSchreck

• View Profile
Awesome Server. Minor setback.
« Reply #95 on: October 26, 2014, 10:48:17 pm »
Bravo to the creators. I love this server and what it's becoming into. I have been kicking ass and getting my ass handed to me multiple times. I usually don't like this kind of game genre but this server changed my mind., I am addicted. I don't want to complain but since it is still testing, I have some issues to point out:

I was killed by and watched other people getting killed by something like multiple Area bombings which came out of nowhere without any preemptive warning such as Mine beeps or Airstrike alarms, not even a Rocket sound. It happened at the same place for many times. I gave up and encountered a guy while searching for loot. Tried to kill him from behind but He heard my empty weapon then turned to me and fired his Rocket Launcher which unleashed the same serial bombing effect. I never saw something similar. Even multiple rocket launcher in the DLC does not work like that.

So:

1) Is this a hack, a weapon type, a test by you or some god level that you can reach?
2) Also can you make a change on that empty weapon trigger sound. When your opponent hears it they come at you knowing you have no ammo, and try to corner you. But if they don't hear it, they might still think you are packing some heat or at least you can walk away if they did not see you.
3) (Not related to events above) I get that grapplehooks and especially Parachutes are rare, but they wear off too fast.

I wish I could help you improve this server, but I don't know any scripting. Keep up the good work.

LordNoob

• View Profile
Re: Awesome Server. Minor setback.
« Reply #96 on: October 26, 2014, 11:10:05 pm »
2) Also can you make a change on that empty weapon trigger sound. When your opponent hears it they come at you knowing you have no ammo, and try to corner you. But if they don't hear it, they might still think you are packing some heat or at least you can walk away if they did not see you.

I'll pre-emptively answer this - no, it is not possible to change the sounds of weapons in JC-MP. You can only obfuscate it with a louder sound, but this would only make the problem worse in this case.

UnseenLegend

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 27, 2014, 03:00:09 pm »
Fantastic server, said it in the server, I'll say it again, because it's an excellent job.

ING

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 27, 2014, 10:23:30 pm »
changelog since the beta update...

Update 28.9
  • new item: BackTrack, sets a waypoint to the position where you died
  • vehicle script rewritten, new vehicles spawn in when a vehicle does taken from his spawn
  • vehicles not disappear after the a server restart
  • you can set a waypoint to your vehicle in the vehiclemanager
  • fixed nuke sound not hearable on large distances and make it more brutal
  • desert airport has loot now

Update 11.10
  • new item: Burst Ping, throws nearby players in ragdoll mode away from you
  • new item: Vehicle Guard, can installed into your vehicles. kills everyone who try to hijack your vehicle, the hijacker looses his lockpicks. they only work once but you can install so many guard into a vehicle as you want to
  • deathdrop change: level 5-9: 2 item per slot, level 10-14: 3 items, level 15+: 4 items
  • owned vehicles can be stolen now with the 3 times higher lockpick usage
  • anticheat-protection, detect when a player attempt do drop a cheated amount of items by using a hex editor
  • u can use the mousewheel on a item after right click to change the amount to drop from a item stack
  • safezone vehicle protection: vehicles get damage when in the safezone
  • inventory desync protection: you can't trigger desync items anymore
  • stashes can be dismount in the stashmanager
  • backtracks now sets the waypoint to the exact position where your deathdrop is, not where you die (very helpful when you die mid air)
  • loot respawn rate is dynamic now, depending on the playercount
  • unowned vehicles have a blue dot now
  • unowned vehicles have a randomized health between 80-100%
  • fixed the mine kill detection
  • fixed the "friends forever" bug
  • fixed automatic grapple / parachute euqip when pick up

Update 21.10
  • you drop only drop more than 1 item of every slot when killed by another player
  • burst ping only show the nametags of players in a 50 meter radius for 10 seconds, but the nametag position is updated in realtime
  • minedetector range increases to 20 meters
  • fixed: grapple / parachute take no damage when using
  • fixed: explosive / mines can't pickup
  • fixed: occupied vehicles take to much damage from guns
  • fixed: some exploits around the bubblegun
  • fixed: level upgrades not shown

Update 26.10
  • lootplacing tools: allows players to place loot and help to fill panau with loot. if you interested to help, ask me ingame!
  • city1 and city2 are fully lootable now! there is tons of loot, vending machines and vehicles. huge thanks to harisalipk, diskye and zemantras for placing ~2800 lootspawns!
  • new item: EVAC, breaks the 730 km/h limit and allows you to travel with upto 4000 km/h thru panau!
  • chatbubbles, first part of the chat overhaul...
  • safezone automatic defence, fires a laser at you when you kill a player near the safezone. the accuracy of the laser goes down with the distance to the safezone.
  • boats can repaired in the docks (in the docks district) and any naval gasstation
  • planes can be repaired in any airport hanger, except international and desert airport
« Last Edit: October 28, 2014, 12:03:37 am by ING »

NaotaChannel

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 27, 2014, 11:52:44 pm »
I don't know if this is widespread or if it's just me.

After the update, everything was fine, then I left, and now I can't get back in for more than about 5 seconds before the game crashes.

Thanks for continuing to support this excellent mode.

ING

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 28, 2014, 12:26:37 am »
I don't know if this is widespread or if it's just me.

After the update, everything was fine, then I left, and now I can't get back in for more than about 5 seconds before the game crashes.

Thanks for continuing to support this excellent mode.
its the last major problem that left in the server, i called the "Vehicle Crashgate", makes the game crash to anyone who is in the streaming distance of a broken vehicle, pretty sure that bug exist since the mod exists and is the most common reason for a game crash. it's not so heavy on the freeroam servers because you spawn at a different position after login and the vehicles removed after a few seconds unoccupied, but on my server it's a worst case, you respawn at the same position where you left and vehicles respawn after 3 days...

so this bug makes the server unplayable to anyone they come to close to this vehicle, nothing i can do except reloading the vehicles, but it's very hard for me to notice that problem (depending on the position of the broken vehicle). should fixed now...

runy888

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 31, 2014, 09:55:24 pm »
first of all, great concept with huge potential! It is already very nice and I expect it to be even more amazing! ;)
Actually, I want to report a nasty little bug I came across:
When you have two stacks of the same kind of ammo (in my case SMG ammo, but I tested it with MG and handgun ammo too) in your inventory and you fire the weapon the ammo belongs to, then reload the weapon, both stacks are reduced at once. For instance, you fire 3 SMG shots, then both stacks SMG ammo, previously on 99 units each, decrease to 96 units. This doubles your ammo consumption as soon as you have more than one stack of the same ammo. I have not yet tested the effect of the bug on 3 stacks.
These are some pictures to show you what I mean:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=334637727
Me with 2 full stacks SMG ammo.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=334637827
Me with 2 full stacks SMG ammo BOTH minus 3 shots after me firing exactly 3 shots and reloading.

Same thing happened with my handgun ammo by the way, though I did not record it with a before - after screenshot couple.

I hope I helped to improve and support the server!
Greetings,
runy888

Panor

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 01, 2014, 08:26:43 pm »
Hello everybody.

This morning the server was crashed and, AFK in safezone, i was kicked.
When i try to connect i see " you are banned from this server". I don't understand why.
My friend is banned too, wtf seriously?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 05:23:00 pm by Panor »

PanzerSchreck

• View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 04, 2014, 09:38:33 am »
Plane and boat fixing just made my day. Once I had to drive my G9 on the ground to a petrol station in order to fix it, which was pretty stressful. Can't wait to get home and wreak some havoc while cruisin.

lootplacing tools: allows players to place loot and help to fill panau with loot. if you interested to help, ask me ingame!

During which hours are you ingame? I want to help placing loot.

rayzL7

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 12, 2014, 02:10:15 pm »
Game Crash every time on this server i join crash again again again.... :(