Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
May 26, 2020, 06:50:23 pm

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 311865 times)

Dims

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #105 on: November 12, 2014, 06:13:03 pm »
Nice mod. Just do not understand: I have something to kill the player must shoot 40 to 50 bullets, I was wearing a Kevlar military helmet killed with two shots from a pistol. With a helicopter or car, my gun does not kill me easily kill from togo same weapons. Parachute I never found! Excuse me, I write through "translator".
P.S. That's funny. Leave a message on this forum and I can not play more. After a few seconds the game freezes and crashes. On the other server I go and play without problems. Something would it be?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 06:45:56 pm by Dims »

OutlawStar

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 13, 2014, 05:20:50 am »
I would just like to say this is the greatest thing i've tried in a while. I bought Rust, Day Z, Dead Linger, and Nether. This mod is much more enjoyable than any of those. If ever you need donations to keep this idea going, please shut up and take my money! :)

NaotaChannel

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 13, 2014, 03:45:50 pm »
Same thing has been happening to me Dims.

Yesterday, with full health, kevlar vest and military helmet, I got shot once with a pistol, and it took 80% of my life. I immediately got airborne and shot the guy with 6 rockets and 99 mg rounds. He had no armor and took almost no damage. I know he didn't take much damage because he told me. He said the rockets did nothing .

Since then I've run into 3 other people with the same situation. They do massive damage,  but they don't take any damage. It's not everyone , just a few. I have no idea why.

Dims

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 13, 2014, 04:31:11 pm »
NaotaChannel. So I'm not one to suffer. :) With the technique vsyo not clear. Accept no.

OutlawStar

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 13, 2014, 05:09:28 pm »
Same thing has been happening to me Dims.

Yesterday, with full health, kevlar vest and military helmet, I got shot once with a pistol, and it took 80% of my life. I immediately got airborne and shot the guy with 6 rockets and 99 mg rounds. He had no armor and took almost no damage. I know he didn't take much damage because he told me. He said the rockets did nothing .

Since then I've run into 3 other people with the same situation. They do massive damage,  but they don't take any damage. It's not everyone , just a few. I have no idea why.

It might just be some kind of lag/desync. My friend and I came acrossed a guy yesterday which we unloaded into. I dumped 2 SMG clips, and my friend 5 nades from a launcher, he didn't die until the last nade connected.

ZeMantras

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 13, 2014, 06:24:43 pm »
he all know how hit detention is in JC2 mp, would preffer to see ppl adding new ideas here instead of always talking about the same subject  ;) Oh and ppl that are crashing alot, please read ING's posts about it, its the "vehicle crash gate" :-[

OutlawStar

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 14, 2014, 04:53:16 pm »
Any chance we could get another spawn point and a bit more loot spread? The server was full yesterday and a lot of us were hitting 20-30 frames near the spawn area. As we got further out it would rise back to around 60, was thinking maybe if owner had time this might help the lag issue a bit.

Also, anyone had issue running JC2 MP on a GTX275? I'm trying to get my friend in on this and he's freezing after about 10min~ of play.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 05:32:35 pm by OutlawStar »

Docteur-Marc

• View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 15, 2014, 08:06:09 am »
I can not reconnect to the server after a crash games? / Impossible to suicide / I was in a car when the game has break !!

http://docteurmarc.com/img/JC2.jpg

Solutions Update to reconnect wihout system crash  :  Remove vehicle  with menu F7

( and i losing a vehicle 5 lockpick and 1 guard )

« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 12:02:48 pm by Docteur-Marc »

Gambetto

• View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 16, 2014, 05:58:46 pm »
Well, now this bug happened to me. The game crashes after 5 secs after i logged in.
No such problem on other servers.

From Application log:
Имя сбойного приложения: JustCause2.exe, версия: 1.0.0.2, отметка времени: 0x4c1b5791
Имя сбойного модуля: MSVCR80.dll, версия: 8.0.50727.6229, отметка времени 0x4ec352ab
Код исключения: 0xc000000d
Смещение ошибки: 0x00008aa0
Идентификатор сбойного процесса: 0x15ac
Время запуска сбойного приложения: 0x01d002269dfd4bbb
Путь сбойного приложения: E:\Games\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Just Cause 2\JustCause2.exe
Путь сбойного модуля: C:\Windows\WinSxS\x86_microsoft.vc80.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_8.0.50727.6229_none_d089f796442de10e\MSVCR80.dll
Код отчета: 129def32-6e1a-11e4-a18f-00252267f254
Tried reinstall all MVC++ Redistributable packages.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 06:30:22 am by Gambetto »

MeTeC

• View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 16, 2014, 07:16:23 pm »
Hi ING I had a problem on your server.

I just got banned from your server this evening for no reason, I took an EVAC to sercret 2 and I spotted some players, they started shooting at me (normal stuff) they wanted to protect their loot I guess.

So I killed one (aka Abroham Lincoln) he said "lvl 24 ?" (I actually killed over 240 players) "How Even ?" so I didnt respond to that and tried to survive to others players that were shooting me with military chopper.

So I blowed up the whale, took up 10 pings and 1 parachute. Ran away from players and then they killed me, right after that I got a message saying that I got banned. I would like to have an explication about that, please.

ZeMantras

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 16, 2014, 11:00:37 pm »
can i throw a silly idea? How about some binoculars  8)  something like the sniper scope, same layout,  but with more rangeee! i have been using sniperscope basically just for that  :) anyways,cant wait too see new itens and updates, luckly i might add,I havent had a single game crash in ages, Its super solid!

ING

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 17, 2014, 10:52:12 am »
first i want to say sry to everyone who was trapped in a vehicle crashgate (game crashes everytime a few seconds after joining) during the last week, that problem nearly kills the server with so many players nearby. i decide todo some big changes in the vehicle script to workaround that problem because it can't stay like that, its last problem what keeps me away from calling that server stable...

Any chance we could get another spawn point and a bit more loot spread? The server was full yesterday and a lot of us were hitting 20-30 frames near the spawn area. As we got further out it would rise back to around 60, was thinking maybe if owner had time this might help the lag issue a bit.
we are working on new spawn / safezones locations but it takes time, until then i will reduce the player streaming distance to 512 meters with 100+ players on, it should help.

Hi ING I had a problem on your server.

I just got banned from your server this evening for no reason, I took an EVAC to sercret 2 and I spotted some players, they started shooting at me (normal stuff) they wanted to protect their loot I guess.

So I killed one (aka Abroham Lincoln) he said "lvl 24 ?" (I actually killed over 240 players) "How Even ?" so I didnt respond to that and tried to survive to others players that were shooting me with military chopper.

So I blowed up the whale, took up 10 pings and 1 parachute. Ran away from players and then they killed me, right after that I got a message saying that I got banned. I would like to have an explication about that, please.
that is not the truth, i was spectating you at secret2 before i banned you!

i was spectating you because i saw u did 200 kills with the handgun and have 10:1 k/d. in that 5 minutes i was spectating you, you oneshot 3 players, armored with full health, with the handgun!

and that's not possible --> cheat --> ban --> burn in hell

can i throw a silly idea? How about some binoculars  8)  something like the sniper scope, same layout,  but with more rangeee! i have been using sniperscope basically just for that  :) anyways,cant wait too see new itens and updates, luckly i might add,I havent had a single game crash in ages, Its super solid!
yeah, i was thinking about that to :) it's definitly possible but idk how much sense it makes with the current hitdetection problems :(

i still can't really explain the hitdetection problems, it's clientside and working but for some reason it has the same sync problems as the default hitdetection. i already change it back to the lightspeed bullet system but it doesn't change anything. seems like raycasting didn't work for some players or their collision object is delayed due the ping, idk. there are few nasty things i can try to improve it, like placing a invisible collision object on the player or do the hitdetection straight 2D. etc. but i don't like them all :(

Gambetto

• View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 17, 2014, 10:57:15 am »
first i want to say sry to everyone who was trapped in a vehicle crashgate (game crashes everytime a few seconds after joining)
By the way i wasn't in a vehicle. I was flying on a parachute.

ING

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 17, 2014, 11:21:36 am »
first i want to say sry to everyone who was trapped in a vehicle crashgate (game crashes everytime a few seconds after joining)
By the way i wasn't in a vehicle. I was flying on a parachute.
it doesn't has to be your vehicle ;) it can be any vehicle around you, it creates a sphere around himself that traps players when they got into it and turns the server into 3 day crash experience for them, if im not reloading the vehicles...

but if you far away the cities in a vehicle while it happend, removing the nearby vehicle quickly with F7 before the game crash, should fix the problem.

Gambetto

• View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 17, 2014, 12:03:24 pm »
I tried to leave a crash area with several hook shots, but it doesn't help. Won't it work?
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 05:00:51 pm by Gambetto »