Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
May 30, 2020, 03:52:47 am

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 313412 times)

MeTeC

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #120 on: November 17, 2014, 01:34:19 pm »
WTF ING ?!! Omg I'm not a hacker ! Seriously ?!

Firstly I have killed 2 players in secret 2 and after that I died so open your eyes when you spectating someone.

I'm just a fucking good player and you ban me because you think I hack ?!
Have you ever seen a pro players on CSGO ? They hack too because they headshot instantly with their powerful aim ?!

The handgun is a very powerful gun, I have just spammed the fire button for a good fire rate and that's all and maybe I was lagged like everyone is this server ! The spectator mod should be lagged too I guess ! How I could oneshot with the handgun ?! I have never oneshot with the sniper so what is the logic ?!

Make the test by yourself on the server ! Take the handgun, take a player in front of you, spam the fire button and see the power of this handgun ! That was no a oneshot, just 8 - 9 bullets on the chest very quickly.

And why 200 kills with the handgun ? Because when I started on this server I had the luck to find a player dead stash with 900 bullets of handgun, therefore this thing explains how and why.

I have already spend like 90 bullets in some players and they no died, so yes it's the lag / ping and I accept that but you banned me because I have a good k/d seriously ? It's so unfair !

This is not because the majority of players in the server have like 1 k/d or 2 k/d that some players can not have more. We have not the same skill and experience.

And the half of the 200 kills was players unarmed, so this is not rewarding !

If I hack and have a aimbot why I have 27 dead !? Why I'm dead against the third player?
If I was playing with a fucking aimbot, I would have killed them all in 2 seconds max !

My friend has captured some gameplay when we farmed and killed some players, when he goes home tonight he will sent you the videos and you will see by his screen that I not cheat.

Come on seriously I hate the hackers and It's totally stupid to cheat in this fantastic mod with 250 players.

Ban these fucking hackers but CERTAINLY not players who play well.

So please can you reconsider the things. Accept my friend request on Steam and see by yourself I have no ban VAC or other shit like that ...

A last thing : If you would put in place a donation shop against uniques cosmetics or other stuff (no p2w) I will be the first to support your mod like that.

PS : I have uploaded my fucking face for show you that I'm not a little hacker coward who hides behind his screen
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 04:30:20 pm by MeTeC »

ZeMantras

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 17, 2014, 02:17:13 pm »
hey ING thnks for replying :)

i didn't meant to expand sniper scope, or i didn't meant nothing gun related/hit detention at all!
the idea was mainly for a new item, binoculars,a item that would work like the sniper scope module (only saying sniper scope cause visually it looks like some high-tech binoculars)   with more range just to see things and players at large distance. you could opened it by pressing B or something :)  this would be a great addon to this giant open world game (kinda wondering why this inst on the original game at all, maybe rico is too bad ass to use binoculars)

anyways great work man, was def a very funny weekend around jc2mp :) players everywere on the map, each small group doing his small thing! so many things going on! not just killing :) even found convoys of several vehicles traveling to far away locations to look for loot, kinda reminded me of the jc2mp roadtrips (!!!without all the annoying boost and tank spawns!!!) i would be surprised everytime i would open my radar and see ppl in the middle of nowhere :)

ohhh and no dudes, loot its not only on city1,2,3,4! explore the map! its one of the funnest things in game IF you want to avoid the caos and fighting for a bit.... get a group of friends and start to explore the map! (if you think you already know the map, its a good "excuse" to explore it again and again! ;) )

but yessss def it needs expansion and its beeing worked on! patience

one thing we can all do, and could avoid crashing other peoples game is to remove crashed, bugged or invisible vehicles on your list vehicle list (F7)

Hope to see this next weekend as vibrant as this one
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 02:31:50 pm by ZeMantras »

ING

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 17, 2014, 05:43:24 pm »
WTF ING ?!! Omg I'm not a hacker ! Seriously ?! [..]
i would never ban a player only for a high k/d, but if you got a very high k/d (like 10:1) in a short time and doing very suspicious things (like killing 200 players with a handgun in 20 hours) you got my attention and i saw what i saw... you oneshot those 2 guys at secret 2 (the third one in mean was in the city before you dc, lost you a moment there) and i highly assume you also did that to the other 200 player before. there was lots of moments were you killed lots of players superquickly (most likely happends everytime when you met another group of players)...

Code: XML
  1. ~30 minutes before you was getting banned...
  2. 18:00:18 | [info ] | [killManager] MeTeC kills __GSC__ (Handgun)
  3. 18:00:21 | [info ] | [killManager] MeTeC kills I'M BATMAN! (Handgun)
  4. 18:00:24 | [info ] | [killManager] MeTeC kills Evan (Handgun)

that was the reason i got online because i saw it the chatlog, even with 200+ players on! no way that is some "strange" lag behaviour and on my screen it was instadeath, you shot and ~250 ms later they laying dead on the ground before you shot a secodns time, never saw something like that in the game before (without cheats/scripts)...

it was not a aimbot, because even then you would need atleast 3 headshots to a unarmored fullhealth player. and if i could oneshot players, the handgun would also be my favorite because it's the best weapon for that: non automatic, high firerate, big clip, fast reloading, easy to find ammo...

btw, the third guy did not kill you, it was me creating a massive explosion on your head before u can oneshot the third poor guy ;D

i didn't meant to expand sniper scope, or i didn't meant nothing gun related/hit detention at all! [..]
lol, you're right, sry! must overread the binoculars somehow and thinking about a improved sniper scope. but yeah, its possible and sounds not so complicated, i will try it :)

next update comes this week, lots of new items, improvements etc!

OutlawStar

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 17, 2014, 05:59:31 pm »
Thanks for the update boss! Good news indeed! :)

ZeMantras - I know there's loots further out, you killed me in the desert while I was eating a cinnamon bun lol. I threw it down and tried to run you off, failed and bailed to my chopper, where you left me a nice little toxic surprise at take off. Well played, sir.

Edit - I've also been marking loot spots on my map, was surprised to see there is a town near the whale with loot. Just one that i've found though.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 06:11:41 pm by OutlawStar »

MeTeC

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 17, 2014, 06:09:39 pm »
Yes multi kills and ?!

3 guys close to me, I have so many bullets and a good aim so I shoot them and they have no grapplehook  and probably low health so it's very easy to kill them, what is the problem ?

Do you think I would be so involved if I was really a cheater?

and PLS stop said that I oneshot ! I NEVER ONESHOT ANY PLAYER IN THIS SERVER !
I have already spent 3 clips of handgun on some players ! You can't see that ?! How many bullets I fired ? Pfff..

This is so frustrating, why my PC doesn't record my gameplay for show you that I not hack !

I don't know why you saw me oneshoot, maybe the latence or the quality of the spectating mode I guess.

If I have really a cheat with a "oneshot" option, I would take a massacre in the server with 600 kills in like 1 day.

So please I love your mod and I thought you had an anticheat or something capable to detect at 100 % a cheat but not a simple suspiscion with these lag and latency ...
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 08:15:40 pm by MeTeC »

ZeMantras

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 17, 2014, 06:21:12 pm »
oh I remember that! my bad! haha sry, some ppl there ambushed me there and I think I ended up chasing u instead :-[ let me know if u lost anything important

OutlawStar

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 17, 2014, 06:49:54 pm »
It's all good man, it's the point of the game. :P I don't think I lost anything important, just my cinnamon bun lol!

MeTeC

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 17, 2014, 06:53:15 pm »
Ok my friend is doing the upload of a random part of our gameplay.
I warn we are french so mute the video if you can't endure our language ^^.

link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXPnXDqdwGo# (that was just before you banned me)

As you can see I glue a C4 on the guy and he didn't die, so If I could oneshot he will be automatically dead  and my friend too with the area damage.

Seriously have you ever seen a "oneshoot" hack ?? I think that doesn't exist.

Can you deban me ? I'm tired of this situation.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 08:46:07 pm by MeTeC »

ING

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 17, 2014, 08:59:40 pm »
Ok my friend is doing the upload of a random part of our gameplay.
I warn we are french so mute the video if you can't endure our language ^^.

link : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXPnXDqdwGo# (that was just before you banned me)

As you can see I glue a C4 on the guy and he didn't die, so If I could oneshoot he will be automatically dead  and my friend too with the area damage.
that is known bug in the triggered explosives script when you place them on a player and has absolutly nothing todo with your case, its a complete different script. it only proves that the explosives script is buggy ::)

Seriously have you ever seen a "oneshoot" hack ??
no (except you yesterday), but alot of players reporting that over the last week (look some posts above) and with your 200 handgun kills it was maybe all you, when i saw you doin it just all makes sense...

i dont really care if you did it on purpose or not, when i see you oneshoot people with my ~30 ping everyone else should see the same and you simply not allowed to play on this server with that unfair circumstances because it's proven that you miss use it to your own advantage.

MeTeC

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: November 17, 2014, 09:44:41 pm »
Omg -_-. I play since 3 days ago. Why you are so stubborn ?!

I want to play in your server because I love the mod. Why I would cheat with a stupid "oneshot" hack who doesn't exist.

And you said the same! You have never see a hack like that because there is no existing hack like that !

You are trying to accuse me of all the rumors of hackers in this server to me, it's juste ridiculous.

But fuck ! Look other player in your spectator mod and see !! I'm pretty sur you will see other "oneshot" guy. Your spectator mod is laggy or the mp is laggy I don't know.

I have already be killed very quickly too but I guess it's the lag of the multiplayer but not a stupid non-existent "oneshot" hack.

Why I'm so involved at your opinion ?! Because I'm not a hacker ! I'm a legit player so stop that !

Take a look on my steam and see what games I play ! I play CSGO, this game is made for hackers ?! No they are banned instantly. I have 700 hours of CSGO ! And look if I have VAC ban ! My account have 6 years old !

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MeTeC/

Come on ! Why you are so unfair ?!

« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 12:04:41 am by MeTeC »

Fraolinch

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 17, 2014, 10:35:44 pm »
it's proven that you miss use it to your own advantage.

Why is it proven? Because of something you believe you saw?

Hello, I'm Fraolinch, a friend of MeTeC's.
First off, before I say anything, I'd like you agree to at least listen to what I have to say, and accept the possibility that MeTeC and I are telling the truth.
You are very protective of your server. I can understand that. It's a normal thing to want your server to be clean of hackers and cheaters.

But what happens when you start banning legit players for the sake of eradicating a minority of non-legit players that might just not exist?

Hear me out.

I don't know how your spectator mode works, but I've been playing on your server long enough to notice a few spot-on things:
Lots of things are buggy as heck. There are a lot of desyncs (people showing in a different location than where they really are server-side), and high ping seems to be handled really poorly. One day you'll shoot 20 bullets in a guy's chests and he won't die, the other he'll die with 2. And don't get me started on people not moving a finger when hit directly by a couple rockets.

What I'm getting at is you probably didn't see what you're claiming you saw in your spectator mode. No, more than that: I'm openly stating that what you saw was the result of poor network code, or whatever you want to call it. I've been playing with MeTeC. Not only on this game, but on a lot of others. And let me tell you this:

He'll hella good. Like, it's indecent.

You're saying it's suspicious that he got that good of a kdr in only a few days' worth of play. Not surprising from my point of view. He learns quickly and basically has a high skill at shooting games he built an honed over the years.

Why am I saying all that, you ask? Praising him like he's a god, to make him look good? No. I'm merely pointing out the flaws of your reasoning, and bringing in the elements you were missing.

Seriously, he's not a bad guy. And he's definitely not a hacker or anything like that. You can say he's not so fair to newbies, but since when was that a bannable offense? (As long as he's not spawnkilling, I mean.)

So really, I'm asking you, please review your judgement. Don't be so thick-headed and one-sided in your thought-process and accept that there simply are really good players, and the MP mod needs (a lot of) tweaking, and until it's properly optimized, lots of things are gonna go wrong, lots of people are gonna survive a barrage of rockets thrown at their faces, and lots of kills are gonna look suspicious.

But please, don't blame and punish legit players for what simply are technical issues.

Peace.

Excaliburxxx

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 18, 2014, 12:49:49 am »
Hi this is a friend of MeTec i was playing with him and have played with him and i can tell you for sure he is NOT a hacker NOR a cheater NOR glitcher etc...

That ban was a irresponsible act towards this topic considering this is a mod for FUN and just because he killed 3 guys in row does not give you the power to ban a person for a stupid reason like that.

+This problem can easily be justified by LAG. In Fact just yesterday i killed 2 guys 1 with a rocket launcher and the other with a 2 shot handgun with a matter of FACT that the second guy was standing STILL. I could tell it was LAG because after i killed him he teleported away from the point i killed him.

I would like very much if you unban him so i can play with him again and have a great time with him on the server.

Thank you for reading this and please consider the situation.

Kamaitachi

• View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 18, 2014, 03:49:55 pm »
Hi there. I'd like to report a new glitch.

I approached a forest earlier and my game crashed. everytime I joined the game since my game would crash within 2 seconds of the world loading fully. someone told me to disable community overlay and disable decals and even play in windowed mode, all 3 did not work and I am continuing to crash.

this does not happen on any other server. suggestions?

Gambetto

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 18, 2014, 03:54:24 pm »
Kamaitachi, we should take a break for three days.
http://www.jc-mp.com/forums/index.php/topic,4859.msg38564.html#msg38564

Kamaitachi

• View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 18, 2014, 04:15:32 pm »
hmm, I don't think i'm near any vehicles. unless the spear is massive in which case there's probably one withing about 200meters. 3 day wait it is, hope they find a patch for this, this is one of my favorite servers :)

also, is the scripting for this server open source and available to the public? or private? :)