Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
June 02, 2020, 05:37:33 am

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 314123 times)

Starsky

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #210 on: December 16, 2014, 02:14:19 pm »
this concept game is awesome, we just need to find the best way ;)

hum i know that panzer have the same problems is that the disparition stashes bug already done, cause i saw in the f8 menu they are full but invisible locked stash now ... have a nice day

Docteur-Marc

• View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 17, 2014, 03:13:34 pm »
  • Deathdrop changes: on level 50 you start loosing more items per slot, level 50+: 5 items, level 60+: 6 items and so on. max dropcount is 10. i will also add new rewards for these levels with one of the next updates.

Max dropcount 10 ?? curious ?? i count 12 in this log

and is really curious, he was insensitive to the rocket, and helicopter shooting and killing me only two shotgun

I had a kevlar vest and a military helmet

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 17, 2014, 04:51:43 pm »
  • Deathdrop changes: on level 50 you start loosing more items per slot, level 50+: 5 items, level 60+: 6 items and so on. max dropcount is 10. i will also add new rewards for these levels with one of the next updates.

Max dropcount 10 ?? curious ?? i count 12 in this log

It's 10 items per slot and looks like you lost 3 items from 4 slots, 3x4=12. That's pretty good, considering if you were that high level you would've lost everything.

and is really curious, he was insensitive to the rocket, and helicopter shooting and killing me only two shotgun

I had a kevlar vest and a military helmet

This is pretty common and happens to a lot of people including me. Could be poor hit detection, lag, desync etc no one really knows.

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 17, 2014, 08:53:44 pm »
lvl 13 this afternoon i lost 14items ... and radar its maybe to much lol

PanzerSchreck

• View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 17, 2014, 11:44:05 pm »
hum i know that panzer have the same problems is that the disparition stashes bug already done, cause i saw in the f8 menu they are full but invisible locked stash now ... have a nice day

Stash disappearance bug is gone. Last time I log in, I saw all my stashes, all working.

Well, sorry to say, but I guess I'm done here.

Level 1 guys in attack helis with infinite ammo isn't overpowered , but rkt launcher/ parachute is?

Also, in the last 3 days I've come close to dying 5 times because low level guys won't die from  machine gun,  sniper,  smg, or shotgun, but they can take 90% of my life with two shots from a handgun or a shotgun.
When I super jump to fire down with rkt launcher, I remember . . . rkt launcher doesn't work anymore.

All I can do now is run from evey lvl 1 player on the server . .  which is now about 90% of the population.

I had fun for a while, so thanks for that.

I came very close to (rage)quitting many times recently. But Naota, I think we should stick to this server; it's still a testserver going under lots of changes. It is very different from when I started playing here. I see some suggestions like binoculars quickly realized, so there is a strong chance our issues will be resolved; by discussing them.

Our common problem is (Over)Protecting Noobs

• There is no way to distinguish noobs from experts: They are not only low on the street but some are on rooftops with R.Grapples, snipers and what not. There should be some kind of pre-warning BEFORE killing a noob.
  • Noob Protection in this version is unjust and straight-up bad idea. Players lose hard-earned precious items for killing someone who happens to be a noob. It should change into something else if pre-warning is not possible.
  • Pistol and SMG are somehow more effective than MGun and ARifle: I am wearing M.Helmet and Kevlar (sometimes Military) vest but still got killed easily by SMG and (especially) Handgun many times.
  • This results in me losing shitloads of items (often RGrapple or normal Grapple) which become christmas gifts for the noob who killed me with goddamn handgun. He picks up vest, helmet, ammo and grapples. Then becomes the indistinguishable guy I mentioned in my first point. Vicious circle.

amsedal

• View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 18, 2014, 02:42:45 am »
server went down? Ahh ... this is the BEST server ever, Thank you Ing!

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 18, 2014, 01:05:25 pm »
imagine a panau world with no ping and radar only ....  Binocular :)

this game is the best ever thanks ING

sc00t

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 19, 2014, 06:01:02 pm »
Is it possible to repair items?

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 19, 2014, 10:11:15 pm »
only vehicules with gas stations or military airport ...and item vehicules repairs ;)

for the "woods section"  can be great to make an ark with arrows and kill animals :)

SebastienMichealis

• View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 19, 2014, 11:17:32 pm »
The fucking community is bullshit. This assfuck near the IAP just jumped onto my FUCKING CAR and blew it up for the fuck of it. The community is full of kill on sight assholes and hackers, and I think that once you put 2 or more vehicle guards on your car it would be indestructible while you are in it.

ZeMantras

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 20, 2014, 01:12:08 pm »
No one ever said Vehicle guards would make your car indestructible, what are you talking about? Road to airport is risky business, so thats one lesson learned, i myself make allot of traps there

get a heavier vehicle, use pings and radar to see your in the clear, and try cheking saffer routes to your destination...common sense

Oh wait, why im even paying attention to you?! one post on the forums, and you write this crap? ohmaan! we are really loosing out on your great highlights

sc00t

• View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 20, 2014, 07:24:35 pm »
Logged in last night and all my and my friends stashes were gone. No mention of them being destroyed when I logged in.

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 20, 2014, 07:34:50 pm »
Hello there, so many people just disconect when its hot in the battle, it's a shame i think we should have something like if you disconnect in a battle  you can't reconnect after 10/15min ... not easy becaue if its a crash game hum, anyway it s an idea.

i can't wait to saw the next update ^^

NB: scoot look 3 post before maybe i have a picture of your stashes oups

Pygmyowl

• View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 20, 2014, 11:00:05 pm »
I found myself a Havoc, but when I spawn it upon reconnecting, it turns up with its rotors missing, with rocket pods it never had, and generally inoperable. Is there any way to fix this?

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 21, 2014, 12:41:22 am »
plz how to change my name or put an extension for the team i found nothing at the moment. thx