Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
May 26, 2020, 09:00:08 pm

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 311918 times)

SebastienMichealis

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #225 on: December 23, 2014, 04:28:04 pm »
My name on steam is link1337 and I cannot connect to the server and I was wondering if I was banned for some reason.

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 24, 2014, 06:55:51 pm »
happy xmas !!! ;D

i have a special request ING me and my friend hutch' we have created the [Zebra3] team is that possible to have this car with same driving stuff as the poloma car in the game  hahaha xD

ING

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 26, 2014, 11:56:26 am »
Xmas Update ~ Buildmode

Land claims:
you can only place build objects in your own claims. claims can rarely found in level 4 loot and have a size between 50x50 and 150x150 meter. there is also a rare chance for a claim with upto 250x250 meter. claims can be set everywhere when they not overlapse with another claim and not in a protected area. protected areas are the most popular places like the cities and all airports...

red areas are prohibited

press f9 to open the claim manager, you can display your claims in the world or transfer them to other players etc.

Build items:
after claiming land you can build objects there by clicking them in the inventory. walls can placed everywhere in every angle, other items, like the bed, only on (nearly) even ground. after placing, right click the object to open the edit menu. you can move, pickup and delete your objects at any time!

• Wall: can be used to construct anything! houses, rooms, ceilings, stairs and so on. they spawn in level 3 and 4 loot, level 4 loot can drop a stack upto 3.
  • Door: a entrance to your house for you and your friends. can be opened / closed by pressing "E" while pointing at them.
  • Bed: allows you to change your respawn point when you die. rightclick the bed and select "Set Spawn", it resets to the safezone when you pick up / remove the bed or it's getting destroyed.

All objects can destroyed with explosives when they placed directly on the object:
- Wall: 4xC4 or 10xClaymore
- Door: 2xC4 or 5xClaymore (the frame around the door has the same values as a wall)
- Bed:  1xC4 or 2xClaymore

the whole buildmode is currently intended as a testrun, that means there will be most likely a wipe + a overhaul in a few weeks. it will announced very early, so you can pickup your materials before. a lots of new useful build items and improvements will come in the future!

Other changes:

• noob protection from now on only strikes when you kill a level 1 player with a rocket or grenadelauncher while parachuting. you must be at level 5 or higher otherwise you dont trigger it. you can kill level 1 players with these weapons on the ground and use them while parachuting again.
  • player radar does not spawn anymore. the radars they already exists stay in the game and have infinite use, they should be the most valuable item from now on.
  • the battery last longer on high levels again

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 27, 2014, 06:34:01 pm »
is that normal to find box stash (invisible) in the air and die in airplane or heli crash  ? to many indeed

blackhawk11232

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 27, 2014, 10:21:37 pm »
ing i need help i think u banned me from game can u pleaaaase unban me i deleted the game only becouse i cant play on survival district
i know i used an bug and i wil do that never  again i regret this
« Last Edit: December 27, 2014, 10:26:36 pm by blackhawk11232 »

IRCKyle

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 27, 2014, 11:22:30 pm »
HELP! I've been playing on the server and love it but have came across an annoying bug. It took for ages to get an apache helicopter but i did and it was working fine. I logged of and came back on a few hours later and spawned it in. However, the rotors are missing and it now has missiles. The weapons do not work nor does it move. If anyone can help me this is my steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/irckyle/home/ there are some screenshots on there of my problem

Thanks
-Kyle

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 28, 2014, 08:05:09 pm »
I would like to report 2 bugs/glitches

1. If you grapple on to a tall enough tree at its higest grapple-able point and you use your binocular to zoom to max distance, a few movements of your binoculars will cause you to teleport to that location you are zooming to. Though I have not done this or exploited this, I theorize this can be used to travel great distances fast especially where trees are available. I am not sure if it works with buildings too.

2. This happens mostly with my rocket grapples and parachutes. If I have 2 in my stack and switch through them for use, sometimes they both end up having the same health. This is frustrating when one is about to break and the other takes on the breaking grapples health. Though I admit it sometimes helps when it takes on the healthier item's health.

This may be related to no.2 but sometimes an entire stack ends up with no health at all. This has happened to me 4 times now and I had to ditch my grapples or parachutes. The error is see when opening my inventory is "missing values". Hope this helps enough for you to correct.

Thank you for the awesome server ING.

Lord_Farquaad

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 28, 2014, 10:39:33 pm »
I wrote out a longer thing yesterday but then I forgot to post it, but I just wanted to say that I recently got back into this server and it's changed a lot.  I really like all of the improvements.  The EVAC and rocket grapple are my favorite.  However, I think that claims might be a little bit too rare.  Either that or I'm looking in the wrong place.

Anyway, keep up the great work.

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 29, 2014, 04:55:02 am »
bed and claim are individual???

not so cool for friends to invite them to build together. tell me what you think about ?

what is the best keyboard cfg to play survival district, i just nofity that the bugs are not the same

nb: i put 4xc4 on a bed and cant destroy it
« Last Edit: December 30, 2014, 04:03:53 pm by Starsky »

keenguitar

• View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 31, 2014, 10:11:21 pm »
Is the bed spawn zone safe from mines which could kill the owner of the bed? It would suck to be killed by mines as soon as I spawn on the bed.

LowfatEnvelope

• View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 31, 2014, 10:19:37 pm »
Server just crash?

DubGuySeven

• View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 31, 2014, 11:30:38 pm »
Server is dead ^^

Riddy

• View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 31, 2014, 11:32:45 pm »
Server just crash?

I do think so.

Been enjoying this server. I played the Just Cause 2 when it was on Dev Server every month, got to say, this game mode has got me interested in Just Cause 2, especially since I can run the game better now.

dcptn

• View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 02, 2015, 08:29:42 am »
Awesome mod! I'm really loving it so far. Here are a few bugs I've noticed so far:

Beds are not getting destroyed by C4.
Friends can't build on claim, but friends can open the door.
Stashboxes are invisible when placed, only see the green dot.
Its really hard/annoying (for friends) to enter the passenger side on the (speed)boats.
Also you can't enter the driver position on the same boats without having to stuntjump on the boat first, then pressing E to enter.

Keep up the good work!

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 02, 2015, 01:01:03 pm »
for the bed put the c4 on the pilow ^^