Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
June 02, 2020, 06:40:33 am

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 314144 times)

BruceKnee

• View Profile
Re: Randomly got banned! Need to talk with Admin!
« Reply #240 on: January 03, 2015, 10:43:44 pm »
Hi!
Earlier today i was playing on the server. I was at my landclaim/base sorting some items in my box stash. After i were done with the sorting i got banned! I don't know why, what did i do wrong?
I have never scammed someone before or anything like that. If i did something wrong that i wasn't aware of you should get a warning first (in my opinion).

I really want get back on this server so i can play again, i haven't played 50+ hours on this server the last week to get banned for something i haven't done.
At least tell me what i did wrong and i'll never do it again!

Thank you!
// BruceKnee
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 01:16:20 am by BruceKnee »

Die-NastY

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #241 on: January 04, 2015, 03:59:54 pm »
Didn't work for me :-\

crescentfresh

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 04, 2015, 06:03:51 pm »
BUILD MODE!!!

Man oh MAN do I need to fix my pc!

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 05, 2015, 01:35:14 pm »
what else?  ;D

BerSerX

• View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 05, 2015, 08:57:08 pm »
I cant of some reason build beds, walls etc. on my friends landclaim, and i've seen others also having trouble with this... Why doesnt it work?

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 05, 2015, 10:35:34 pm »
I am having trouble logging kills with the rocket launcher on foot, it kills just fine but the main problem seems to be 70% of the time the kills will not be added to my kill count even though the target dies and drops loot. This is very frustrating as I am wasting rockets and my kill count is not clocking rocket kills. This also happens in a chippewa chopper though to a far less extent.

Since the update for building I am experiencing crazy amounts of lag in the city, especially when there are 80+ players online. This never happened before and it all started after the update, few people I know are having the same problem as me.

frankincenseb

• View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 06, 2015, 12:29:46 am »
Hey,

This is not really a bug report, but just an annoying thing I've noticed: when a door is built underwater, it becomes nearly impossible to get through by swimming. Doors might be a little too small, could there be a way to fix that?

Other than that, stellar work!

SLiMZiM

• View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 07, 2015, 05:59:53 am »
BUILD MODE!!!

Man oh MAN do I need to fix my pc!

You're Alive?! :o

ING

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 07, 2015, 02:16:49 pm »
did some important bug and lagfixes today. im also happy to announce that the build wipe most likely not happend anymore, i will find a way to do it without a wipe ;)

• fixed: major lags!
  • fixed: build on friend claims does not worked. claim owner can open any door and edit any object on his land. if you are online while your friend claims the land, you have to press F9 then activate/reactivate "show claims". friendly claims will drawn in the player color.
  • fixed: stash rotation was messed up when placed on rotated build objects.
  • fixed: landclaim size could be up to 300m. changed the default size from 20-100 meter, very rarely up to 200 meter.
  • fixed: helicopters respawn without rotors.
  • fixed: beds needs 4 instead of 1 C4 to destroy.
  • added: 200 new vehicles spawns at public places and airports. thx to harisalipk and zemantras!
  • change: stationed healthpacks and miniguns can be used from now on.

frankincenseb

• View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 07, 2015, 05:32:32 pm »

fixed: build on friend claims does not worked. claim owner can open any door and edit any object on his land. if you are online while your friend claims the land, you have to press F9 then activate/reactivate "show claims". friendly claims will drawn in the player color.[/li][/list]
Do you mean it does work, or has it been disabled?

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 07, 2015, 06:58:35 pm »

fixed: build on friend claims does not worked. claim owner can open any door and edit any object on his land. if you are online while your friend claims the land, you have to press F9 then activate/reactivate "show claims". friendly claims will drawn in the player color.[/li][/list]
    Do you mean it does work, or has it been disabled?

Building on friends claim didn't work before, but now it works.

Pratomo_Asta_N

• View Profile
    « Reply #251 on: January 07, 2015, 08:07:08 pm »
    Hahaha Good Job In This Server Script , I Will Post The Bug Report Herr Asap So U Can Fix It Soon .

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
    « Reply #252 on: January 09, 2015, 11:00:13 pm »
    Im concerned about the recent changes made to the game. The xmas update brought new punishments to higher level players, level 50+ start losing 5 items per slot and so on with every 10 levels acquired, till now there are no matching rewards for said level players. Why add this punishment without its equating reward? When will the higher level rewards be made available? It seems kind of unfair at the moment to lose more items on death but have no reward for that level.

Since yesterday i have noticed that we can no longer see our ping time or kill counts. This is problematic to some degree for higher players for the following reasons.

1. Rocket launcher and parachute combo have been reenabled but killing a level 1 player results in your death. Us being able to check player kill counts was currently the only way we could verify a player level before choosing method of engagement. Without being able to see kill counts we are playing russian roulette, the setup is rigged against high level players. Without a way to clearly identify level 1 players we basically cant use said combo. Keep in mind the majority of the population is level 1 players. While they can use this against us without fear of noob protection we have to gamble on whatever level they may be and hope its not level 1.

2. While searching for loot its good practice to ping the area first and see who is around and look them up in the player list to gauge their deadliness or worthiness of being killed. I generally dont bother going after level 1 players while looting as its not worth the risk of dying and have them take my 20 items. But if i see a high level player its a payday worth persuing. Granted sometimes its a player you know is simply too dangerous to be around and i would leave the area fast. Without seeing the kill counts anymore you cant gauge some of these things, you make blind decisions you probably might regret, if the info was available you probably could have made a better decision and regret nothing.

3. Being able to see ping time might not seem important but i think it is. I constantly monitor my ping because i know it tends to be high, 200-300, and i do not want to get into a fight with a high ping, that always results in death. When i go hunting in the city i like to make sure my ping is stable before i leave sz, now i cant even see my ping and when i did try to go hunting my ping just got high out of nowhere and rendered the hunt dead. This was a major mood killer. Having ping time available allows you to choose yr fights carefully.

Im really greatful for your hardwork ING, but I really feel the game is just getting more rigged against high level players.

Also i have noticed a bug/glitch that if a weapon breaks while equipped, it will remain equipped and fully functional as long as you have ammo for it, though it wont show up in your inventory and the slot for it is freed up. Equiping another weapon in its stead permanently gets rid of it.

Starsky

• View Profile
    « Reply #253 on: January 10, 2015, 12:19:54 am »
    omega is in the truth ... but maybe we can have a new solution

noob protection can be only effective on the island around the safe zone or simply had something like "np" upon us
    also a friend tell me that its really difficult to keep a wall Under water cause you can't saw the mouse click so it's kind of test and takes too many time to take it... is it true ?

for high lvl can be great to have more stash or vehicules or more slot for ammo cause few people use military backpack less things to carrying like foods and in mission far from loots it's not interesting ...

also a special loot for more air to go underwater can be funny or special Equipment :)

nice work guys even if lots of bugs makes players carzy sometimes ;)

harisalipk

• Donator
      • View Profile
    « Reply #254 on: January 10, 2015, 02:11:09 am »
      Im concerned about the recent changes made to the game. The xmas update brought new punishments to higher level players, level 50+ start losing 5 items per slot and so on with every 10 levels acquired, till now there are no matching rewards for said level players. Why add this punishment without its equating reward? When will the higher level rewards be made available? It seems kind of unfair at the moment to lose more items on death but have no reward for that level.

• Deathdrop changes: on level 50 you start loosing more items per slot, level 50+: 5 items, level 60+: 6 items and so on. max dropcount is 10.i will also add new rewards for these levels with one of the next updates.

disabling rl/gl damage for level 1 players isnt really a option with all that cheating behind because it could only made clientside and would very easy to hack for cheaters. indicating them is maybe a option, i could add it for the ping or player radar. until then you can use a ping to check the players via playerlist to find good targets and not just simply kill everything that moves.

The changes to the playerlist only seem temporary, as ING himself has suggested your method of checking playerlist to see player kills and determine who's a level 1 player. Just have patience.

I don't think the game is rigged against high level players. I think these rules are simply there to enforce the gamplay style of the server which is survival. You only kill when necessary and there's more to do than just kill. For players who kill just to see their kill count go up, there's the punishment.

On noob protection:

The noob protection is simply there to bring some fairness to otherwise unfair environment for new players. Of course there's still some flaws with the implementation, but it's gotten much better.

the whole changes has only made to disarm the player rader + parachute + rocketlauncher combination, its overpowered and simply unfair for new players they fixed on the ground.

Sounds fair enough to me. I don't know why the noob protection is such big problem for some. It applies to such a specific case of killing a freaking level 1 player who most likely has no grapplehook or parachute and no armor. If you feel the need to use the said combination to kill them, you are obviously looking to get easy kills, just for the heck of killing.[/list]
      « Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 02:14:24 am by harisalipk »