Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
May 26, 2020, 08:00:58 pm

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 311897 times)

LordNoob

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #315 on: January 27, 2015, 06:11:52 pm »
You can change the collisions of models to be anything you want. Maybe changing it to that of a flat wall of a similar size would work.

Spiritser

• View Profile
« Reply #316 on: January 28, 2015, 07:20:44 pm »
Sup, Survival District developers. Greetings from Russia.
You are considering the idea of players?

I guess that the District Survival requires global events. To force the players to gather. For example, you can add reset supplies from the air. Add to loot list "air ticket", which causes the plane with supplies at a random location. And to make an alert for all players, like in H1Z1.
Add a missions at the safe zone. Simple at this moment: Bring X items. Kill X people.
All this seems to me improve server and bring a lot of positive emotions to the players.

Sorry for bad English.

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #317 on: January 29, 2015, 01:20:28 am »
its was that few weeks ago ;)

xckristencx

• View Profile
survival district plz unban me
« Reply #318 on: January 29, 2015, 05:34:14 am »
I got banned on survival district bicause i was messing whid cheat engien im rlly sorry for that and i was hoping any one could unban me bicause i really love the server and i have ben playing on it for a long time.
If you guys can unban me i be rlly happy.

Link to my steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198102873882/

Sry bad English

Alligators

• View Profile
« Reply #319 on: January 29, 2015, 03:32:32 pm »
Sup, Survival District developers. Greetings from Russia.
You are considering the idea of players?

I guess that the District Survival requires global events. To force the players to gather. For example, you can add reset supplies from the air. Add to loot list "air ticket", which causes the plane with supplies at a random location. And to make an alert for all players, like in H1Z1.
Add a missions at the safe zone. Simple at this moment: Bring X items. Kill X people.
All this seems to me improve server and bring a lot of positive emotions to the players.

Sorry for bad English.

I like the idea of missions - especially if it can be incorporated into leveling up or could get you better loot. But I think individual player quests or group quests could be good as well so the entire server isn't going after something.

On another note -- I'm still experiencing the no rotors problem with a havoc I got in a trade.

I let it despawn and spawned it about 8 hours later and we still have no rotors. Any ideas?

gim

• View Profile
« Reply #320 on: January 29, 2015, 06:06:10 pm »
fixed: helicopters respawn without rotors.
I still experience this issue with my Sivirkin helicopters, in moments when you need to get somewhere fast it's very annoying.

Alligators

• View Profile
« Reply #321 on: January 29, 2015, 07:22:17 pm »
^This is exactly the issue. Is there a fix? The "log out for 2 minutes and log back in" method is not working for me.

acphire

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: February 02, 2015, 06:51:58 am »
Is there any reliable/official way to report bugs/glitches? I don't know if this forum's messaging system is working properly, as I don't see the mesasges I sent you in my sent items, but I have some things to report.

keenguitar

• View Profile
« Reply #323 on: February 04, 2015, 09:12:34 am »
I have found some bugs and I'd like to suggest some features:
The Bugs:
  • Planes can't go backwards anymore(was this intended?)
  • Woet used on upside-down boats only rotates the boat around the vertical axis, It doesn't flip the boat like it flips cars.
The Suggestions:
  • Add inventories to vehicles, depending on their mass make the inventory smaller or larger.
  • Increase the ammount of build items(walls, doors, lights, beds) one player can place. I think I hit the limit and I can't place any more items until I remove some
  • Add a Sign as a build item you can place after you write a message on it (Like minecraft signs)

And a picture of my airport:
Now I'm in the process of moving it because it attracts a lot of attention.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2015, 08:59:56 am by keenguitar »

FaaD97

• View Profile
reset location
« Reply #324 on: February 08, 2015, 02:40:57 am »
can one simply reset his location? im trapped inside kastello singa military base......halp.....pls

keenguitar

• View Profile
Re: reset location
« Reply #325 on: February 08, 2015, 12:45:56 pm »
can one simply reset his location? im trapped inside kastello singa military base......halp.....pls
One does not simply... Yes you can, with /[redacted].
Find how to reset your location by reading the F5 menu in the Survival District server or by asking on the server.
If you have any more questions, ask the guys playing in the server. To chat to them, press T.

Ariki

• View Profile
« Reply #326 on: February 10, 2015, 04:59:17 am »
Good evening,

Me and my friend were playing on the server having a great time. After playing for about 5 hours or so I started to lagg and got kicked from the server shortly after. Upon reconnecting I couldn't see any vehicles or people anymore. So I relogged in the hope that this would fix the problem. After relogging about 2 times I could see my friend again. Aswell as vehicles and other people. About a minute after playing again I got banned from the server. I tried reconnecting but it keeps saying I'm banned. I don't know why I got banned since it didn't give a message or anything. Can anyone please help me with this problem?

Best regards,

Ariki
« Last Edit: February 10, 2015, 05:02:23 am by Ariki »

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: February 10, 2015, 05:12:58 pm »
Good evening,

Me and my friend were playing on the server having a great time. After playing for about 5 hours or so I started to lagg and got kicked from the server shortly after. Upon reconnecting I couldn't see any vehicles or people anymore. So I relogged in the hope that this would fix the problem. After relogging about 2 times I could see my friend again. Aswell as vehicles and other people. About a minute after playing again I got banned from the server. I tried reconnecting but it keeps saying I'm banned. I don't know why I got banned since it didn't give a message or anything. Can anyone please help me with this problem?

Best regards,

Ariki

Your story checks out, but you forgot to mention the part where you were cheating ammo.

Ariki

• View Profile
« Reply #328 on: February 10, 2015, 08:43:33 pm »
What do you mean I was cheating ammo?

COMMODUS

• View Profile
« Reply #329 on: February 12, 2015, 03:16:30 pm »
im banned from your survival server without reason can anyone help me ???

i tryd to kill one in a car after some laggs and weird explosions i got the message you are banned from the server lelz