Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
June 02, 2020, 07:36:09 am

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 314171 times)

MarkusAntonyus

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #390 on: March 11, 2015, 12:24:16 am »
Spawn location changed
Do you know where? I couldn't find it anywhere.

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #391 on: March 11, 2015, 07:53:01 am »
Thank you ING for making the bering a true bomber and also highlighting enemies in its immediate vicinity, however in actual use this aircraft is really unuseable.

The handling is seriously bad, I expect that from a bomber. But this makes dropping bombs incredibly inaccurate. The enemies are highlighted way too late for you to do anything to them while constantly fighting the cameras snap back action. If we could have some kind of bomb sight that shows where the bomb will land depending on your speed and altitude that would help a lot. Locating enemies atleast from a 3km range because this thing does a turn in 1.5km which clearly leaves no room for last minute moves.

COMMODUS

• View Profile
« Reply #392 on: March 15, 2015, 12:36:32 pm »
Heyy guys from the Survival District Server-

I have a big problem i got banned for a while after i tryed to kill one.

I had in this situation weird laggs and a high ping so after that i get the message you are banned

Admins can you help me or anyone else ???!!!

crescentfresh

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: March 16, 2015, 08:04:40 am »
ING can you please decrease the spawn chance of helmets/flares and increases the chance of Stash hackers/Rockets?

I rarely every come across them anymore. I haven't looted a stash hacker in at least a week of solid play.

Die-NastY

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: March 16, 2015, 06:26:11 pm »
I wanna report a scammer...

He's been on the server for a while and ppl have been reporting him in the chat, but i wanna put my foot down and try and get him banned for good.
People have been reporting DirtyDave a lot, he asks for a trade and when u drop he steals ur lp's, logs off and changes his name...

This is his profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198106247656/

ING, Haris or any Admin... can u pls get this cunt off the server for good, cus this toxic behavior we dont need. It makes noobs also pissed when they pay all their hard earned lp's to people like this.

crescentfresh

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: March 16, 2015, 06:42:39 pm »
I wanna report a scammer...

He's been on the server for a while and ppl have been reporting him in the chat, but i wanna put my foot down and try and get him banned for good.
People have been reporting DirtyDave a lot, he asks for a trade and when u drop he steals ur lp's, logs off and changes his name...

This is his profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198106247656/

ING, Haris or any Admin... can u pls get this cunt off the server for good, cus this toxic behavior we dont need. It makes noobs also pissed when they pay all their hard earned lp's to people like this.

I second this. I would also like to report:
TheComplainer
I don't know if it's another mask, but he claims that he was scammed
before, and he doesn't know you blah blah, he takes items and logs.

It seems like the best way is to identify them through their steam account
(which makes it pretty obvious). There are only a handful of scammers, who knows,
maybe just one, but it totally ruins the atmosphere of trust, and even creates
more trade chat and annoyance. Players like this should be banned and made
examples of.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2015, 07:49:16 pm by crescentfresh »

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #396 on: March 16, 2015, 07:48:04 pm »
ING can you please decrease the spawn chance of helmets/flares and increases the chance of Stash hackers/Rockets?

I rarely every come across them anymore. I haven't looted a stash hacker in at least a week of solid play.

Absolutely this! These flares show up way too damn much! And they are absolutely useless. If anything they should be removed from the game entirely. They have no purpose that I can see. They spawn so much they make it hard for anything else to spawn.

Stash hackers I can understand being insanely rare but rockets? Why not just remove the rocket launcher and grenade launcher entirely? Clearly they are undesired weapons in this server so lets just do away with them because honestly, finding 3 rockets in a week is kind of insulting. While something like a flare is as abundant as trees. And I agree with Crescent that military helmets and vests spawn way too frequently and given that level 3 and 4 crates only give 1 or 2 items these are annoying. I understand noobs need to get armored up fairly easy but lets tone it down is all im saying.

frankincenseb

• View Profile
« Reply #397 on: March 16, 2015, 08:13:35 pm »
I too feel like stash hackers have become too rare. Raiding isn't as fun as it used to be, although I understand that the server shouldn't cater only to the most active players with the largest teams and who spent the most time online.
Reducing the number of rockets has largely contributed to the pacifying the game, though. Is that a good thing?

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #398 on: March 16, 2015, 09:42:51 pm »
I too feel like stash hackers have become too rare. Raiding isn't as fun as it used to be, although I understand that the server shouldn't cater only to the most active players with the largest teams and who spent the most time online.
Reducing the number of rockets has largely contributed to the pacifying the game, though. Is that a good thing?

The pacifying of survival district... Good for the game? Not even. Some of the veteran players dont even play anymore because of how unfriendly the game is getting to loyal players. I keep hoping things get better but I get the feeling Jesus is gona comeback before that happens.

crescentfresh

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: March 17, 2015, 02:08:37 am »

What about spread out loot areas and the neutral zone, you have to include those. You could just as easily kill a noob with c4/grenades/shotgun as they flail about.

MarkusAntonyus

• View Profile
« Reply #400 on: March 17, 2015, 10:42:35 am »
I had found 2 locked stash and 1 stashacker and 1 82m landclaim once. It's about being lucky.

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #401 on: March 17, 2015, 05:19:49 pm »
It would be really appreciated if the extent of noob protection was clearly outlined for all to understand. Today I had my radar on outside the city and I was in my Topachula, a guy showed up on my radar and I fired 1 round of rockets at him, I killed him and immediately I got hit by noob protection, my Topachula took the whole hit and I survived.

1. Since when was this protection applied to the Topachulas rockets?

2. The radar makes all noobs invisible thats why I was sure I could kill this guy without guilt, if he was no noob why did I get nailed by noob protection? And outside the city at that.

Please can someone detail every scenario this protection will kick in for. This russian roulette is not working. Can we please give all noobs a marker on their heads so we know not to waste ammo on them and possibly be killed for it? Some kind of indication.

crescentfresh

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: March 17, 2015, 07:23:19 pm »
I had found 2 locked stash and 1 stashacker and 1 82m landclaim once. It's about being lucky.

I respectfully disagree. I seem to be finding the same types of items in the same areas, or maybe
it's just coincidental. I can tell you exact loot placement that has dropped a stash hacker nearly back
to back for me, when not having looted it for a few days.

Teddylate

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: March 17, 2015, 11:36:55 pm »
 Is the server off?  :( :( :(

Die-NastY

• View Profile
« Reply #404 on: March 17, 2015, 11:52:43 pm »
It would be really appreciated if the extent of noob protection was clearly outlined for all to understand. Today I had my radar on outside the city and I was in my Topachula, a guy showed up on my radar and I fired 1 round of rockets at him, I killed him and immediately I got hit by noob protection, my Topachula took the whole hit and I survived.

1. Since when was this protection applied to the Topachulas rockets?

2. The radar makes all noobs invisible that's why I was sure I could kill this guy without guilt, if he was no noob why did I get nailed by noob protection? And outside the city at that.

Please can someone detail every scenario this protection will kick in for. This Russian roulette is not working. Can we please give all noobs a marker on their heads so we know not to waste ammo on them and possibly be killed for it? Some kind of indication.

This happened to me as well, the neutral zone should be fixed...if it doesn't show on my screen don't punish me for killing someone...
If you tell me I cant kill here and I do on my own risk its my fault. But this is ridiculous...

Also I want to make a suggestion, I get that the higher lvl you are the more stuff you lose but what about being able to keep atleast 1 weapon, cause when someone gets attacked at their base we as high lvl's lose everything and dont have anything to defend ourselves with expect but to go run back to your loot and hoping your guns are still there.