Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
May 25, 2020, 12:13:08 pm

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 311225 times)

Flexology

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #420 on: March 28, 2015, 07:07:23 pm »
Since about an hour, the server has been down.

There was a bug which caused vehicle's to get duplicated and thus leading to people having 300+ vehicles in their list.

jaspal21 admittedly had over 300 topachulas in his list and he spawned a LOT of them, just outside the safezone, causing MASSIVE lags to anyone leaving the financial district towards the airport.

There is a very high chance that the crash might be caused due to this bug like Omega-BLK said while talking to me, but there is no guarantee about it.

Apart from that, great update, the cosmetic changes are great and really enhance building experience.

Another thing to report is vehicles going missing, is there any way to retrieve the vehicles that we had earlier?

Also, i want to report my ~200 walls gone missing after a small reset a few days back i think. I removed them from my base, and placed elsewhere. I lost what i built and also the ones from where i removed.

Bartacula

• View Profile
« Reply #421 on: March 29, 2015, 09:29:58 am »
Had the same problems with my walls and lost all my vehicles last sunday but nothing happened so far, i guess you gotta live with the loss :/
« Last Edit: March 29, 2015, 11:59:36 am by Bartacula »

Flexology

• View Profile
« Reply #422 on: March 29, 2015, 10:25:06 am »
Can any admin or moderator please reply and confirm if there is going to be a roll back?

I want to build something big over the weekend, and I don't want it to get reset. Its annoying that small roll backs happen as a lot of stuff gets removed and reverted. The hours spend building, looting, collecting, trading are just lost because of an unannounced roll back.

Gambetto

• View Profile
« Reply #423 on: March 29, 2015, 03:12:30 pm »
Hey guys. Last time I played before Buildmode. Were there any changes regarding stashes?
I found that now I have only 2 of the max quantity. Some of them were invisible though.

Totaltom2

• View Profile
« Reply #424 on: March 29, 2015, 04:05:27 pm »
I also have a huge problem about that and it is really annoying. After the server went down. My base just went. All the walls gone etc. I have now built it up again but I am going to have to find more walls to build it up how it was. Also my bed went and so I spawn now in my base even though my bed isnt there. I want to reset it to... I sometimes want to spawn sz... I had the same bed in my chests and so I tried placing it down but it wont even let me use it same with the lights...

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: March 29, 2015, 05:39:03 pm »
My guess is that either the server host or the script is having problems which is making the server crash every so often. Everytime it happens, recent changes get reverted back. So I would recommend not doing any changes to your stashes or placing items for the time being. Some players aren't helping either by spawning hundereds of vehicles due to that bug...

Flexology

• View Profile
« Reply #426 on: March 29, 2015, 09:25:01 pm »
If there is absolutely antyhing you can do, dont allow people to spawn more than 10 vehicles at a time.

Totaltom2

• View Profile
« Reply #427 on: March 29, 2015, 10:34:21 pm »
I know I spawned in. And looked and had 30... I deleted them all. Also please help me I dont always want to spawn at my base and every time I die that happens its really annoying. Theres not even a bed there... And the bed I have cannot be placed down... Also all my helis are keep going. And so I have wasted lots of lps on them.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2015, 11:49:29 am by Totaltom2 »

Bartacula

• View Profile
« Reply #428 on: March 30, 2015, 03:11:03 pm »
Hey tom, try to place another bed and set ur spawn on this one.
Afterwards you just gotta remove the new bed and ur problem should be solved ;)

Totaltom2

• View Profile
« Reply #429 on: March 30, 2015, 05:46:58 pm »
Hey thanks for the reply  :) I already knew that the problem is is that I have a bed but wont let me place it? Unless its just glitched. I got to find a new one xD thanks though!

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #430 on: April 01, 2015, 06:51:27 pm »
A while ago there was a command to enable first person view, this was handy for building but I see thats disabled now. Can we have that back please, aligning walls is a nightmare in third person, the characters head or body is always blocking the view.

Lights can not be placed anymore for some reason and walls are now invisible, half my base doesnt even render and my pc is no slouch. I assume the build script is having problems.

Lastly on a serious note, can we do something about players claiming unmarked loot zones? Please? Im on my knees for this one.

iSlade

• View Profile
« Reply #431 on: April 03, 2015, 10:22:01 pm »
Where can i apply for unban?

RealityRed

• View Profile
« Reply #432 on: April 04, 2015, 10:43:47 am »
Beds. Are. Fucked.

Die-NastY

• View Profile