Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
May 25, 2020, 01:16:59 pm

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 311262 times)

Totaltom2

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #435 on: April 06, 2015, 12:34:30 pm »
Why is Die banned? And I agree with the first person mode. Making my base was a pain in the ass because I had to re do it again and again xD Beds are not allowing me to place them down and lights arent either. It just seems to glitch my inventory.

frankincenseb

• View Profile
« Reply #436 on: April 06, 2015, 06:57:28 pm »
Couple of bug reports from me as well.
A fex days ago, I think car paints crashed my game. I had a locked stash in which i had some 25 car paints, and as I was scrolling through one stack of car paints, the game crashed. After that, I wasn't able to look at the contents of the stash without the game crashing. Two other people tried and it crashed for them as well. Then, I dismounted the stash from the F8 menu, and the loot crate crashed my game as well when I tried to open it.
Second problem. I tried to get a Quapaw, and it didn't work. I entered the heli with the requisite amount of lockpicks, but it didn't appear in my vehicle list (I was at 1/10 vehicles so that's not the issue) and exploded when I tried to take off. I know that ING fixed the "steal a vehicle without paying the cost" bug by making said vehicle explode, but I simply couldn't buy the Quapaw in this instance.

Third question: has anybody seen Docteur Marc? Lol

EDIT : Hey, uh, something weird just happened. When I got on the server this morning I found that I had reverted to lvl1, and my name color had changed, as had my model. I don't care about the last 2, but reverting back to lvl1 sucks. Although I still have all my locked stashes and all my items, I can't dismount and replace a stash, for example, since my stash limit is 5 and not 10 any more.
What happened? Am I the only one in this situation?
« Last Edit: April 08, 2015, 10:53:42 am by frankincenseb »

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #437 on: April 09, 2015, 09:53:52 am »
Lately a lot of high level players are becoming invisible to radar, its bad enough that 90% of the population is invisible but now the dangerous 10% too? Is this a glitch or an update to further disable the radar?

Some decorations are invisible, will this be fixed?

Locked stashes can not be blown up anywhere, why?

There is also a guy called Cobra who glitches into the Xs clan base daily and blows our beds and hacks some stashes. This is really getting annoying. Would be nice if he got a light toasting.

Yellodoor

• View Profile
« Reply #438 on: April 09, 2015, 07:18:08 pm »
Can i have an unban? I don't even know why i am banned. I was playing couple months ago and bam, ban. I didn't really care then but now i want to play it so bad, becouse i see there are new stuff :) . My steamid is STEAM_0:0:41367317 .

Die-NastY

• View Profile
« Reply #439 on: April 12, 2015, 07:27:55 pm »
Can i have an unban? I don't even know why i am banned. I was playing couple months ago and bam, ban. I didn't really care then but now i want to play it so bad, becouse i see there are new stuff :) . My steamid is STEAM_0:0:41367317 .

Q_Q

REKTangle

crescentfresh

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: April 12, 2015, 08:44:05 pm »

FrodoFragz

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Admin(s)???
« Reply #441 on: April 15, 2015, 11:09:09 pm »
Hi,

I'm looking for any admin of the survival district server. Or if anyone can point me in the right direction to get hold of someone in charge I would really appreciate it. As far as I know ING is the creator/Admin but, i've been unable to establish contact with him. All I need is 2 mins of the right persons time.

Thank you

Yellodoor

• View Profile
« Reply #442 on: April 18, 2015, 10:24:10 am »

Black75

• View Profile
« Reply #443 on: April 19, 2015, 11:41:17 am »
Hi to all ancient guys here i Come back soon hope Mr. Marc too ...

Hope That ING dont Forget the idea of scouda diving with Bublé gun bubbles cya ;)

Flexology

• View Profile
« Reply #444 on: April 19, 2015, 04:14:45 pm »
It would be great if the admin/mod can post the change log here. There are a few changes I wanna know about.

The new expiry date for landlcaims. How does that work? Why do we have to do to keep it up and not expire? Would be great if an admin could shed some light.

Slowres

• View Profile
« Reply #445 on: April 19, 2015, 06:27:21 pm »
Hello, got a ban on the server, I do not know because of what, went to the server appeared at its base, but the synchronization does not occur, try to include something but to no avail, and then was able to turn binokol and when things got out booted sign "you are banned on server "can someone help with this? or where you can find the moderator or administrator who can help? :'( my game name tworojok/ and yes,im use only 1 bug whits stash to get more stashas,but its a only slots for loot, yes it's bad, I know....I promise I will no longer use it =(
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 08:15:14 pm by Slowres »

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: April 19, 2015, 09:36:54 pm »
Hello, got a ban on the server, I do not know because of what, went to the server appeared at its base, but the synchronization does not occur, try to include something but to no avail, and then was able to turn binokol and when things got out booted sign "you are banned on server "can someone help with this? or where you can find the moderator or administrator who can help? :'( my game name tworojok/ and yes,im use only 1 bug whits stash to get more stashas,but its a only slots for loot, yes it's bad, I know....I promise I will no longer use it =(

Starting your ban appeal with a blatant lie won't get you unbanned. So I will refresh your memory with some truth. You were ammo cheating on that account and got banned. Then you returned with another account and continued ammo cheating. Now you are playing on yet another account and evading your ban (and apparently exploiting a bug).

And you have the nerve of coming here and asking for an unban? How about I ban you on the rest of your accounts?

Slowres

• View Profile
« Reply #447 on: April 19, 2015, 09:57:21 pm »
harisalipk,yes i try use some chiet in my 1 acc for see its work or not,but get ban. then i created new acc and not use any cheat, i swear. i use only 1 bug for get more stashes..... and now i only try find some loot,and not used cheat, i delete all 2 weeks ago?                             I do not know how to confirm the fact that I do not play with cheats ... I can do something that you can just check it out?  when you banned my first account I realized that my own fault in this, I used cheats and I did not write anything on the forums or requested release, but now I get banned do not know why, and it's true, I do not know what More to say=(
« Last Edit: April 19, 2015, 10:19:32 pm by Slowres »

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #448 on: April 20, 2015, 09:55:28 am »
Starting your ban appeal with a blatant lie won't get you unbanned. So I will refresh your memory with some truth. You were ammo cheating on that account and got banned. Then you returned with another account and continued ammo cheating. Now you are playing on yet another account and evading your ban (and apparently exploiting a bug).

And you have the nerve of coming here and asking for an unban? How about I ban you on the rest of your accounts?

This guy is brave  :o

Can we please have a change log and some explanations on how these new updates work? This land claim expiry thing seems kinda scary, I would hate for my base to or claim to disappear if that's how it works. Some clarification would be nice.

i made some decisions about the future of the server, a pre release version is intended to somewhere in april or may. what i can say so far (without any guarantees)...

• players will not spawn in the safezone anymore, it will be like in other survival games, somewhere in panau. the safezone stays in the game and there will may added more to create some safe areas where players can meet, they also can select as a spawnpoint.
  • level system will be fully changed to enable more ways to level up without killing. level system will may reset, i dont know about the kills and deaths yet. until then it works as before but i add no rewards to the higher levels until then.
  • there will be ai-controlled enemies every in panau.
  • until then continuously updates will come...

Are we still on schedule?

Slowres

• View Profile
« Reply #449 on: April 20, 2015, 11:23:59 am »
harisalipk,thanks for the removal of the ban, now I'll be honest player in terms of construction of the base)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 02:15:30 pm by Slowres »