Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
June 02, 2020, 07:31:46 am

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 314168 times)

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #450 on: April 20, 2015, 02:13:33 pm »
so harisalipk, maybe you just maniac? you have dream about someone cheaters? or uses who used "ammo cheating" plz, confirm this :)You said a lot of things, but where is the proof?       p.s and my autoban its not proof,its a same server glitch =/

Read my post again. I never said I banned you on your current "tworojok" account. I only stated your previous offences and trying to understand how you are surprised by your ban now.

I know nothing of your current ban, but I can already see two possible reasons: 1. You were evading your ban by playing on this account. 2. You said yourself your were exploiting the stash bug.

Bartacula

• View Profile
« Reply #451 on: April 20, 2015, 03:19:18 pm »
edit: Just saw the new info-button ingame, thx for the informations.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 03:33:44 pm by Bartacula »

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #452 on: April 22, 2015, 01:27:55 pm »
I think the new claims extension math or idea is flawed, its yet another fist to the face of old players. I am one of those who have giant claims from the old days, mine is 190m, which means I need to feed this claim equally large claims to get a 30 day extension. This is unfair as claims this size dont exist anymore, meaning I have to feed it many smaller claims just to get by, I just fed mine a 98m claim and only got 16 days extra. This means players with old school giant claims now have to slave away to acquire enough small claims to feed these giant claims. Claims are already hard to come by and with this ststem their prices have increased. Maintaining a claim like mine is not really viable :'(

In my opinion I think people with claims this large need to have some kind of exception to the math behind the calculated day extension, this is just going to brutalize my wealth.

Master3Z

• View Profile
« Reply #453 on: April 24, 2015, 09:55:08 pm »
« Last Edit: August 22, 2016, 03:54:03 pm by Master3Z »

Slowres

• View Profile
« Reply #454 on: April 25, 2015, 12:10:20 pm »
 dear ING, yesterday bought a 100 walls, but many of them are level 10, there are screenshots of the transaction, that all legal walls and use them only for "pier" is scary to use a wall level 10, I do not want to again had problems ::)      tworojok/xMercy upd, saw new update,all walls 1lvl p,s nice^_^
« Last Edit: April 25, 2015, 12:30:07 pm by Slowres »

Die-NastY

• View Profile
« Reply #455 on: April 25, 2015, 03:11:39 pm »
This mod version is going downhill....
 :-\

Flexology

• View Profile
« Reply #456 on: April 25, 2015, 04:44:28 pm »
This server had boiled down to bug abusers/glitchers trying to hold on to a bug for a long before it gets found by others and get patched and cheaters who are trying their way out of bans.

We need a major overhaul/reset/upgrades keeping everyone in mind and not just newbies.

Also why were 1000% walls downgraded to 100% and not 500%? Isnt it unfair to those who have reinforced their entire base?

frankincenseb

• View Profile
« Reply #457 on: April 28, 2015, 01:15:12 pm »
The changelog is a great addition, thanks ING.

Quick question. I know you removed all the glitches that were used to build airbases. Would you be so kind as to make airbases possible without the use of a glitch? I'm imagining a new very rare item, such as an "airwall", that could be set on air and be built upon.
I'm asking for this because airbases have actually become rather common among high-level players, and it would be nice for new players to be able to build airbases as well...

Thanks man

Slowres

• View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 01, 2015, 06:05:53 pm »
Hello :) can someone help?GoldenZ accidentally killed Mod and got autoban :(he can not write here. Steam id, ty:)     http://steamcommunity.com/id/R10-GoldenZ

RektStyle

• View Profile
« Reply #459 on: May 01, 2015, 09:24:16 pm »
So as u most likely know, my friend 'WD-10' Goldenz was recently banned.. I was just wondering why he was banned. What is the reason behind the ban? It seems like he was banned for killing a mod by accident  :o...

Splitx1

• View Profile
« Reply #460 on: May 05, 2015, 02:13:31 pm »
Hi, i have been banned from the server how can i contact you ?

Slowres

• View Profile
« Reply #461 on: May 06, 2015, 03:13:58 pm »
Splitx1,You used cheats, shot without recharging and considering what I heard "crackling recharge" it with infinite ammo and damage you applied only rokets.no what is most interesting when you died revived where I killed you ... :-\I can recall when and where I killed you.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2015, 03:20:00 pm by Slowres »

Splitx1

• View Profile
« Reply #462 on: May 06, 2015, 03:39:23 pm »
Slowres,I dont use cheats and i dont know why you say "shot without recharging" I have a sniper with approximately 10 bullets and a riffle with 70 ammo. I'm not considering this is "infinite ammo" because i've looted this with my hands with my friends. You probably killed me in the forest with burst ping or something like that and i've been died. I'm sure the guy you see its not me but my friend he is looting my.

Sorry for my english, Have a nice day.

JentiAnimal

• View Profile
« Reply #463 on: May 06, 2015, 09:19:36 pm »
ING, LightRay Can you please help me and niklas off our ban we got banned for glitching into a car, It our first offence, I love survival and I made a mistake could you please inform me how long the ban is or if it can be shortened, I know masterZ got let of a ban before for glitching into walls, could you give us a chance to play? :)

ZeMantras

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: May 07, 2015, 12:15:04 pm »
yup...seems like this thread has turned into a "unban" me thread