Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
May 25, 2020, 12:58:17 pm

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 311250 times)

Die-NastY

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #465 on: May 07, 2015, 01:15:39 pm »
yup...seems like this thread has turned into a "unban" me thread

+1

Slowres

• View Profile
« Reply #466 on: May 08, 2015, 02:24:10 am »
Splitx1,oh other splitx1 on the server? ::)

acat

• View Profile
« Reply #467 on: May 09, 2015, 02:00:21 pm »
all my walls and doors were downgraded to 100% can you pls help me T.T

[Xs]Spag33ti

• View Profile
« Reply #468 on: May 09, 2015, 04:52:13 pm »
I am a bit annoyed by 500m land claim limit can't you add a perk when you increase in level the land claim limit will increase also? and as well as i haven't seen any 100m+ land claims lately are they complete gone? also about the topa does it still spawn or did you remove it?, and substituted with an tank?

crescentfresh

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: May 09, 2015, 06:24:42 pm »
all my walls and doors were downgraded to 100% can you pls help me T.T

I havent been in the game for a while, what do you mean by downgraded to 100% ?

[Xs]Spag33ti

• View Profile
« Reply #470 on: May 09, 2015, 09:03:24 pm »
Well now you can reinforce your walls so instead of placing 10 walls u can place one wall with 1000% health

But lately 1000% walls were downgraded to 500% and now most 500% walls were reset to 100%

ZeMantras

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: May 11, 2015, 12:43:29 am »
...rant begin....
rows and rows of comments , ppl with 3 2 or 1 post in the forums, just come here , register, cry about their bans or annoyed about the walls (OMGGG MY WALLLLSSSSS are now 100!!!!!!!!!!! buuuhuuu iam so anoyedingssss) lol , never offer help for anything always cry, never interested to help or create any kind of content . its a sad thing, has a person with 1800hours in jc2mp ,that played on the server before (even alone wen this was Alpha or before that and were 0ppl in the server) come here and see this...

I remember ppl having patience, of coming to the conclusion that this is a modded game so bugs happen! i remember players testing bugs out!!! instead of exploiting them!!!

lot of players that come here to cry about their walls or their bans , have no respect for the game or the content creators behind it, they are just here cause this is a "another survival game" and survival games are popular now, and they maybe got this on a 2 dola steam sale! ungrateful fucks...

i admire ING and moderators, their babysitting skills are legendary

SinisterRectus

• JC2-MP Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: May 11, 2015, 01:25:03 am »
Most people are generally not bad people, on the Internet and in life, but you never hear from them because they have nothing to complain or brag about. When you have a crowd of thousands of people, you're going to get a small minority that stands out because they think they are entitled to something, but you have to learn to just deal with it.

Flexology

• View Profile
« Reply #473 on: May 11, 2015, 08:23:07 am »
I have a few suggestions after the latest update

- New Item: Thermal Vest - Would be less efficient than a military vest, would not give a bonus slot, but is as effective as one firepit near you
- New Item: Radiation Suit - Same as above but for Radiation
- New Terrain Effect: Dehydrate - Just like freeze/radiation but in Desert, you lose water faster
- Loot Drop Crate- There are toooo many items, and toooo many rare ones that looting is pretty useless when less people are online because of the higher respawn rate. Will contain rare items, and it (maybe) spawns randomly. THe location of drop would be made public 10 minutes before the drop off. This would make playing fun and add another survival element
- Permanent Slot - Have one slot in each of the 4 sections which would be permanent and you would not drop on dying. If not in all 4, at least survival and supplies.
- New Stash: Stackable Stash - Wont be locked but would allow you to stack items 2x times the limit you can carry. So if you can carry 2 parachutes in one slot, the stash would store 4 parachutes, or 20 walls when you can carry 10. This is because the 10 stash limit is proving a bit less as all stashes are filles up

And please can you enable all the new decorations from the previous patch to work on all terrrains. Not working on airbases was understandable, they dont even work in the ice mountains or some desert areas I tried.

Newspaperman

• View Profile
« Reply #474 on: May 11, 2015, 04:11:18 pm »
Dear ING or harisalipk , i got banned 3-4 months ago , i was in ANTI clan and i still don't know for what i got banned...
i realy want to play in this server,could you unban me please?

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: May 12, 2015, 01:29:55 am »
ZeMantras,

People that need to see and understand your points will never see your post, they would just hit the reply button and go ahead with their complain and/or ban appeal without reading the thread :P. But as SinisterRectus said, you just learn to deal with it.

I have a few suggestions after the latest update
- New Terrain Effect: Dehydrate - Just like freeze/radiation but in Desert, you lose water faster
- Loot Drop Crate- There are toooo many items, and toooo many rare ones that looting is pretty useless when less people are online because of the higher respawn rate. Will contain rare items, and it (maybe) spawns randomly. THe location of drop would be made public 10 minutes before the drop off. This would make playing fun and add another survival element

Good ideas Flexology

Rarity of items really depends on a lot of things. I agree that some items are too abundant, but any change to the spawn rate effects everyone. Some may find it too low, some find it too high. You just can't please everyone. The loot spawn rate does decrease when there are less players, maybe that needs to be adjusted.

The lootdrop/airdrop idea has been suggested quite a few times, it would be great if something like that gets implemented.

New Stash: Stackable Stash - Wont be locked but would allow you to stack items 2x times the limit you can carry. So if you can carry 2 parachutes in one slot, the stash would store 4 parachutes, or 20 walls when you can carry 10. This is because the 10 stash limit is proving a bit less as all stashes are filles up

My suggestion would be to just increase the garbage or barrel stash's capacity, so it would become more useful, while still keeping value of a locked stash.

And please can you enable all the new decorations from the previous patch to work on all terrrain. Not working on airbases was understandable, they dont even work in the ice mountains or some desert areas I tried.

Invisible items are not intentional, It's a limitation of the mod (or the game itself?). This makes a lot of the available models useless, which is unfortunate.

On the topics of bugs/glitches/changes:

People need to be reminded that the status of this server is BETA, meaning it's still under development. So you should expect bugs, glitches and changes all the time. ING is the ONLY one working on this server with the little time he has, so have patience. He's doesn't make changes to "slap", "fist in the face" or insult "loyal" players lol, changes are made to better suite the gameplay and to make sure its fun for everyone, not a select few.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2015, 01:41:08 am by harisalipk »

NISSASCHOSEN

• View Profile
« Reply #476 on: May 12, 2015, 08:24:53 am »
Hi, i am sorta new to survival district but i am thinking that maybe there should be a stash, that like locked stashes and other stashes store items, but also when they are in there and you put batteries it maybe heals the items. i just think it might be a good idea.

[Xs]Spag33ti

• View Profile
« Reply #477 on: May 12, 2015, 09:57:16 am »
Hey

I could also suggest that if ING can add the lock status just like the locked stash where you can switch between Anyone/Friends/Locked to lock our own doors instead of placing a wall behind the door so no friend or a backstabber(Who you don't know that he is) would be able to open your doors i would really love to see that

Flexology

• View Profile
« Reply #478 on: May 12, 2015, 10:20:04 am »
Thanks for your Point of view on the ideas.

Also about

Invisible items are not intentional, It's a limitation of the mod (or the game itself?). This makes a lot of the available models useless, which is unfortunate.

It sucks because, I saw an airbase in ice where everything worked :(
If there was a fix for this in anyway, it would be great!

Slowres

• View Profile
« Reply #479 on: May 12, 2015, 03:35:00 pm »
Hey

I could also suggest that if ING can add the lock status just like the locked stash where you can switch between Anyone/Friends/Locked to lock our own doors instead of placing a wall behind the door so no friend or a backstabber(Who you don't know that he is) would be able to open your doors i would really love to see that
   create 2nd  an account, add only yourself to friends and put all the doors to him. and only you will be able to open them, it's simple :)