Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
May 26, 2020, 07:16:17 pm

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 311876 times)

frankincenseb

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #555 on: June 02, 2015, 12:34:10 pm »
Please ING, please come back, I swear I'll be good this time, you don't need to leave, please ING.

EDIT : I'll stop making fun of Germans and of Bismarck. I swear.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 11:37:49 am by frankincenseb »

Bartacula

• View Profile
« Reply #556 on: June 03, 2015, 08:04:17 pm »
Will our thirst ever be satisfied?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOQR1B35VgM

Seriously, in case there is any way to help u to get the server back on, just tell us ING.
The survival district is the biggest improvement that could ever have been done (beside JCMP ofc^^) for a huge part of the community and i bet theres a bunch of peeps willing to help.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 08:12:46 pm by Bartacula »

acat

• View Profile
« Reply #557 on: June 06, 2015, 09:39:00 am »
Will our thirst ever be satisfied?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOQR1B35VgM

Seriously, in case there is any way to help u to get the server back on, just tell us ING.
The survival district is the biggest improvement that could ever have been done (beside JCMP ofc^^) for a huge part of the community and i bet theres a bunch of peeps willing to help.
pewds uses that sound track ohhh tnx i was looking for that a loonnggg time now

ING

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: June 07, 2015, 12:16:01 pm »
i finally got a new server but the other didn't work anymore and the data are lost, so there are some rollbacks and data losses. press f5 --> changelog to see a detailed info about it.

im really sry about it but after 18 months i didn't expect something like that anymore so i got a bit lazy with the backups. i spend the last 2 days with writing parsers to reconstruct so many data as possible from the chatlogs, including all the profiles (which includes kills/death etc).

new server ip:
134.255.219.236:7435

Bartacula

• View Profile
« Reply #559 on: June 07, 2015, 12:31:31 pm »
I start to shiver when i hear the word rollback, but im damn glad the server is back.
Thx ING! :)

frankincenseb

• View Profile
« Reply #560 on: June 07, 2015, 02:14:55 pm »
It's back ! I lost a bunch of stuff but it's fine, because the server is frikking back !

I think the rollback for buildings is older than 8 days. I lost quite a bunch of walls !

(Hey ING, could you fix my levels again please ?)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 02:21:20 pm by frankincenseb »

XXBadSmeagol

• View Profile
« Reply #561 on: June 07, 2015, 03:02:27 pm »
I fcking love you ING!!!
;* Thanks

Binci

• View Profile
« Reply #562 on: June 07, 2015, 04:07:11 pm »
Kinda crying a bit over the loss of my base, but still ITS BACK <3 <3 my life is complete again  ;D ;D

Zombie_killer

• View Profile
« Reply #563 on: June 09, 2015, 02:46:01 am »
ING, Help me, I'm banned on your server for a long time, would have unban me? I want to play.

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #564 on: June 09, 2015, 09:35:35 am »
Player radars no longer work, at all.

When a claim is transferred to you, you are unable to pick up any items the previous owner placed. This could just be me, I have not tested it further.

When placing 1 item in a stash when you have a stack of 2, the one placed in the stash loses its health if it becomes part of a stack in the stash.

Flexology

• View Profile
« Reply #565 on: June 10, 2015, 04:06:15 pm »
I have an issue with the server. I am able to connect to it but after I do, I dont see any survival district elements. Frankincense confirmed that it shows a toast message when i join the server but I am not able to do anything when inside. I can roam with the rico skin, without anything in the server. Other servers work perfectly when i connect to them. Can anyone relate to this issue and help me find a fix for this?

Bartacula

• View Profile
« Reply #566 on: June 10, 2015, 07:03:29 pm »
Usually this problem is caused by connection problems...
How long have u been waiting after login?
Try to login and wait some mnutes several times until it works and in case it works after a while you should check your connection...things like more bandwith, lan instead of wlan/a repeater could help.
Your connection is fine and nothing new is disturbing ur wlan signal? Theres still the possibility of a routing problem.  In case there are issues somewhere between you and the server, which could take some days to repair sometimes and you have to use a slower way meanwhile.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 07:11:02 pm by Bartacula »

frankincenseb

• View Profile
« Reply #567 on: June 11, 2015, 01:52:19 pm »
i want walls

i need walls

gimme all the walls, all the god damned walls

XXBadSmeagol

• View Profile
« Reply #568 on: June 11, 2015, 04:32:49 pm »
ATTETION!
Watch out for [Pk]Niklas.
He using bug for teleporting after death so he teleport to his death position after 2 seconds.
Ban him ;)

Flaffier

• View Profile
« Reply #569 on: June 11, 2015, 06:40:24 pm »
XXBadSmeagol that is not a cheat he was probably using a Bino it happened to me once when you use the bino and then someone kills you then you would instantly teleport back at the same exact spot and that same dude would kill you again and you would keep dying untill maybe he stops shooting or you Get out of the bino zoom again