Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
May 31, 2020, 09:47:37 pm

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 313866 times)

Fire-Storm

• View Profile
Survival District - Suggested Addition To The Server
« Reply #600 on: July 05, 2015, 01:46:26 pm »
Would it be possible to add another vehicle to the game, but with a twist?

The survival game-mode is simply sublime, but transporting valuable items safely is near impossible (tanks are mere butter in the face of an attack helicopter)

I have been wondering if it would be possible for Russian SV-1003 Raider to spawn on skull island with 200% health  to solve the problem of vulnerability. (specifically the Russian Raider because the shield makes it harder to see when using the turret)
The reason I am asking for a raider is because it has no offensive value without a friend in the turret, and its main role in the game is to be an armoured transport. (perfectly suitable for the role of transporting players with valuable loot)

Why Skull island?

Skull island is the perfect place to spawn the Raider because the island is in the centre of the world and the only way off the island is by using the Zhejiang 6903 that spawn there. (It would finally give players a reason to buy a Zhejiang 6903).
If the Raider only spawned on Skull island they would be very rare because all the effort required to obtain one would be a deterrent.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/450707476760196505/3D87A61C7D893DB0F8D7CAEAFF9E2037E34622B5/
If it spawned at the bottom of this slope (top of the nose) it would be the perfect spawning location, hidden yet in plain sight.

What should they cost?

If it were my choice I would make them cost 25-30 lockpicks; the reason behind this is that the player would still have to buy a Zhejiang. Whilst the raider is being transported by the Zhejiang over the sea it will be extremely slow and VERY vulnerable to attack (if the Zhejiang  is sunk its game over).

This is all hypothetical mind you, although it would be an excellent addition to the game IF it is possible
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 02:02:58 pm by Fire-Storm »

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #601 on: July 05, 2015, 10:54:47 pm »
If you're looking for safe transport, you're not gonna find it on the ground. You are vunerable to so many threats because you're stuck on the ground. No matter how well armoured your ground vehicle is, it is no match for a heli with unlimited ammo... not to mention C4s, mines, airstrikes, rocket launchers, you name it. The safer ways to transport are with airplanes, helis or boats.

So unless this Raider is completely immune to these threats (it isn't), it's not gonna help. But you can try out the armoured URGA with minigun which is on the server already. Other than maybe less armour, it has more function than the Raider.

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #602 on: July 06, 2015, 04:05:12 pm »
The "error missing values" glitch is really annoying. You fotify walls and pick them up, start placing them and the whole stack loses its values. This is insane, I have lost 150+ walls to this glitch. The amount of parachutes and rocketgrapples lost to this is also unacceptable.

The Bering still doesnt log kills, which is sad. I love this plane.

Level 50+ rewards... Still waiting...

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: July 06, 2015, 08:03:59 pm »
ING ask your self why does your server population decreases? IC/XS quit the game cause of your actions lately very annoying and not acceptable i want a fix!

Juraj

• View Profile
« Reply #604 on: July 07, 2015, 09:48:58 am »
Population decreases happen and can't be stopped, people get bored of a game and move to another one. Not much promotion left for JC2 so few new players. Now just asking ING for a fix won't help, instead you can try giving him tips on how to fix issues.

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: July 07, 2015, 10:41:05 am »
One issue that is extremely annoying and i cannot tolerate is that the fact that i have 70 fire pits and the time and effort in firing up every single one of them is Mentally abusing.

• *Door glitch(Fix):
You won't be able to grapple on the door is the best way to fix it, ING hasn't fixed it 100% since if your friends with the claim owner you can place doors.

• *Heli Glitch:
There been a glitch where u can get pass through anything using a heli , i got no idea how it works neither do i care but try asking Arbital Aka MasterZ he is a Master in that glitch , the amount of times he glitched in with that method is fascinating.

• Jet Glitch:
Somehow , and i haven't tested it you can glitch out intentionally and spawn like 100-500m above the jet or spawn either sides by the same distance of the jet.

ZeMantras

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: July 07, 2015, 12:27:27 pm »
"oh no i have no patience to turn un firepits, im out! and taking my clan with me!"
(prob be back in a week with another clan name! since no clan here lasts more than 1month) :D :D

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: July 07, 2015, 01:20:52 pm »
One issue that is extremely annoying and i cannot tolerate is that the fact that i have 70 fire pits and the time and effort in firing up every single one of them is Mentally abusing.

Talk about first world problems lol. Please do report who this person is who is mentally abusing you by forcing you to turn on 70 firepits.

There been a glitch where u can get pass through anything using a heli , i got no idea how it works neither do i care but try asking Arbital Aka MasterZ he is a Master in that glitch , the amount of times he glitched in with that method is fascinating.

Somehow , and i haven't tested it you can glitch out intentionally and spawn like 100-500m above the jet or spawn either sides by the same distance of the jet.

Please make your posts more useful by writing step by step how to replicate bugs/glitches or circumstances when it happens instead of just demanding fixes, accusing others without proof, and sounding entitled. This way maybe devs can take your seriously.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 01:36:09 pm by harisalipk »

SinisterRectus

• JC2-MP Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: July 07, 2015, 02:35:56 pm »
Exploitable bugs and glitches related to the server should be reported directly to the server staff, not in a public post. ING, or whoever is in charge, can then decide how to handle it.

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: July 07, 2015, 06:19:29 pm »
Exploitable bugs and glitches related to the server should be reported directly to the server staff, not in a public post. ING, or whoever is in charge, can then decide how to handle it.

These glitches i remember being there for ages... so it is time that ING does something It's either everyone knows of these glitches or he fixes them... I know ING doesn't like sky bases , but the only reason i got a sky base is that the fact so many glitches exists to get inside a land base and only few inside a sky base.

timburnt

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver: clans getting out of hand (WD)
« Reply #610 on: July 07, 2015, 09:42:37 pm »
Banned :'(
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 04:12:27 pm by timburnt »

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: July 08, 2015, 05:21:59 am »

Oops, yes of course. Thanks.

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #612 on: July 08, 2015, 11:34:51 am »
 ;DExpired claims are now saying -1 days left... When exactly do these things expire? Maybe I dont understand this expiry story, can we have some clarification?
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 11:36:49 am by Omega-BLK »

Fire-Storm

• View Profile
« Reply #613 on: July 08, 2015, 02:33:47 pm »
ING ask your self why does your server population decreases? IC/XS quit the game cause of your actions lately very annoying and not acceptable i want a fix!

The IC players haven't quit, they have changed clan...
« Last Edit: July 08, 2015, 03:09:30 pm by Fire-Storm »

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #614 on: July 10, 2015, 01:37:23 pm »
Could we please have the build item limit raised from 2000 objects to maybe 3000 or 4000? 2000 is small when you have to harden your base against persistant raiders.

Could we also be able to turn off the text that explains how to rotate objects when you are trying to place them. Sometimes it blinds your view when you are trying to align your walls.

On the above mentioned text, it could be helpful to also show the remaining amount of placable objects. Suddenly hitting your limit when building something is a total buzzkill.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 07:10:38 pm by Omega-BLK »