Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
July 03, 2020, 09:34:30 pm

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 320729 times)

Strikerzorz

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #675 on: July 28, 2015, 08:54:55 pm »
Omega I will enlighten you.

Lady's And Gentlemen, THE TOPA STILL SPAWNS!!!!

Thank you Haris for handling the situation.

but not at the old location?

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #676 on: July 29, 2015, 08:52:49 am »
Perhaps just make it a little easier to find but maybe raise the price to 150-200 lps. That will keep excessive buying of the topa down to a minimum. Should be just as effective at keeping it out of the hands of the masses.

Also since noob protection is added to it, the topa should be able to highlight noobs so you dont use rockets on them and end up losing your expensive topa. Just my suggestion.

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: July 29, 2015, 04:16:56 pm »

No not on the old spawns

Strikerzorz

• View Profile
« Reply #678 on: July 29, 2015, 09:10:12 pm »

No not on the old spawns

thanks for clarifying, I thought it was removed from the game entirely

gonna keep an eye out for it next time I play

Yessir

• View Profile
« Reply #679 on: July 30, 2015, 07:39:09 am »
And as Omega-BLK pointed out at my last post about PinkFlufyUnicorn and N523DG, Pink is the server sociopath chat troll - trolling people with, in caps and making fun of them, "NOOB" and a myriad of variations.  To accentuate this more, Pink always writes in chat "PinkFlufyUnicorn is GOD".  This is not only very narcissistic, it is extreme signs of a sociopath.  Pink and N523DG are trolls and they violate Steam online conduct rules.
Many people have joined the server, when Pink either repeatedly kills them or trolls them in chat because he/she killed them and the player asks for Pink to stop, Pink responds with "lo. Nope. I am God" or a variance of that.
I have been playing for a month - I do not rage quit - I get more screencaps to submit to mods and to Steam for trolling.  I have become a VERY respected trader (even have the clan tag as "Traders").  When I say "respected", ask a lot of players.. some of the best deals around on stuff.  I mention a price I.E. a 50% chute for 4lp, or buy multiple items and get a deal and freebies, and Pink or a few other players will scream "RIP-OFF... Yessir cannot be trusted and is a troll."  Then a lot of other players will tell Pink to STFU and leave players alone and Pink will respond "PinkFlufyUnicorn is God".
This vehement behavior is very degrading to the server, players, and even the really young players, as they do not want to see trolls in chat.
As I have said before, the MODS and ADMINS are very obstinate in dealing with this and other similar situations.  If I am trolled and then take more screencaps of Pink or other players trolling after asked to stop, I will report the server, the mods, the admins, and the trolls to Steam for several violations -- they can deal with the legal repercussions then.

Lastly, an odd observation.  When there are players on that are / have been suspected hackers (as I showed you Harisalipk that Pink said he/she uses them as he/she said in chat), my frames drop drastically (90fps to 50ish and stays that for 5-15 minutes) -- as hacking takes server resources - and the LAG is horrible.  This may just be coincidence, however, this ONLY happens when these suspected hackers are on and NO other time.

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #680 on: July 30, 2015, 10:59:46 am »
Lastly, an odd observation.  When there are players on that are / have been suspected hackers (as I showed you Harisalipk that Pink said he/she uses them as he/she said in chat), my frames drop drastically (90fps to 50ish and stays that for 5-15 minutes) -- as hacking takes server resources - and the LAG is horrible.  This may just be coincidence, however, this ONLY happens when these suspected hackers are on and NO other time.

With regard to pink and friends my suggestion would be to just mute him.

As to the lag thing I have also noticed this same thing, more so when I am within 2.5km of Arbital and some guy called fvcx. I will not say its hacks but those two always cause crazy lag for me.

Reaganator

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: July 30, 2015, 09:54:03 pm »

Does anyone know WHERE it spawns now then? hint or even a small clue maybe?

No not on the old spawns

So, does anyone know where it spawns now then? small hint or clue maybe?  :)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 09:55:52 pm by [Pk-N]The_Reaganator »

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: July 30, 2015, 11:18:32 pm »

Does anyone know WHERE it spawns now then? hint or even a small clue maybe?

No not on the old spawns

So, does anyone know where it spawns now then? small hint or clue maybe?  :)

Dont bother asking, i wont be disclosing any furthur info regarding its spawn neither would the players that know/knew of the spawn/spawns

TheGoMan

• View Profile
« Reply #683 on: August 01, 2015, 12:29:36 am »
ING please i have a problem , someone today learn me to dismount stash and i see a video , my friend send to me to dismount his stash for change the base and i get banned , i dont know its a glitch pls deban me i have a lot of hour in the server and i dont want lose everything...

I dont check the forum after use this bug , and i dont know its not allowed pls deban

ING

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: August 01, 2015, 11:26:56 am »
ING please i have a problem , someone today learn me to dismount stash and i see a video , my friend send to me to dismount his stash for change the base and i get banned[..]
what's the name of your friend?

frankincenseb

• View Profile
« Reply #685 on: August 01, 2015, 01:29:26 pm »
TheGoMan, I don't want to sound like an asshole, but what makes you think that using a glitch that got Arbital banned wouldn't get you banned as well ? For real.

TheGoMan

• View Profile
« Reply #686 on: August 01, 2015, 06:37:06 pm »
Franken i dont understand anything you say and the man just say me what is the bug is Mine-prox pls deban me i am innocent and sorry

And franken i dont know orbital WD are banned , i dont like WD ... I dont talk with him

I say i am innocent the stahs i dismount its at my friend in the sea ,, and i get banned , i dont try any time to find some stash for take people loot !

The guy learn me the Bug is Mine-Prox and my friend say me to try to dismount is stash to change his base is Shug0 but he dont do anything.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 06:57:08 pm by TheGoMan »

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #687 on: August 02, 2015, 09:20:37 am »
TheGoMan, 3 things Im curious about.

1. Mine-Prox taught you this bug, and you used it on a stash that was not yours, did it not occur to you that somehow this would get you banned if you were caught?

2. Shug0 is an active player, why would he ask you to go move his stash to a new base using a glitch he is fully aware is going to get you banned?

3. Why is Shug0 not coming to your defense if truely he asked you to do this to his stash? Unless it wasnt his stash and was just setting you up.

Shug0

• View Profile
« Reply #688 on: August 02, 2015, 10:05:21 am »
TheGoMan, 3 things Im curious about.

1. Mine-Prox taught you this bug, and you used it on a stash that was not yours, did it not occur to you that somehow this would get you banned if you were caught?

2. Shug0 is an active player, why would he ask you to go move his stash to a new base using a glitch he is fully aware is going to get you banned?

3. Why is Shug0 not coming to your defense if truely he asked you to do this to his stash? Unless it wasnt his stash and was just setting you up.

Hi ! That's true. I ask for help but don't want to exploit the bug just gain time cause the inventory is too much low for changing base zone after all our stash hacked.

And when I say hacked is because all the stash was strangely empty but not dismount :/  .

The GoMan is a nice guy with lot of hours, it's true use the bug for us was not totally cool.

We are very sorry .
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 10:07:11 am by Shug0 »

TheGoMan

• View Profile
« Reply #689 on: August 02, 2015, 10:56:47 am »
Thanks Shug !

He just say the true !