Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
May 30, 2020, 03:11:02 am

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 313394 times)

ING

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #690 on: August 02, 2015, 11:16:43 am »
im askin for the name of stash owner, it wasn't shug's stash...
and why do need to blow up a wall before?

Code: [Select]
00:35:43 | [info ] | [building] destroyed build object: [FRB]-TheGoldenLeaf --> Wall @ -XXX, YYY, -ZZZ
00:36:20 | [info ] | [survival] dismount stash, compare owners: 76561198108143747 --> 76561198108143747
00:36:43 | [info ] | [survival] dismount stash, compare owners: 765611980xxxxxxxx --> 76561198108143747
00:36:43 | [info ] | [survival] +++++ stash dismountglitch [FRB]-TheGoldenLeaf ++++++++++++++++++++++++
00:36:43 | [info ] | [survival] +++++ stash dismountglitch [FRB]-TheGoldenLeaf ++++++++++++++++++++++++

(i edited the coordinates and steamid of the stash owner)
sry, looks pretty clear in my eyes...

TheGoMan

• View Profile
« Reply #691 on: August 02, 2015, 03:22:45 pm »
its my best friend inreal stash , he stop the game but i dont take the ban at this moment for me , i try thursday to dismount but the server crash ... Idk is name when he stop the game .. ING pls deban me , i never dismount another stash , guve second chance , i never scam or hack a game ...

His steam name his tartanlegrand or tartanrunstudio or thomas.degen

The base of my friend is on north of the big one island at the left of the stash Warrior divison stash's i just try to take back a lost stuff , but i found nothing good in this stash i get ban 20 min after that in the sea on my friend stash shug0...
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 03:45:47 pm by TheGoMan »

Yessir

• View Profile
« Reply #692 on: August 02, 2015, 10:55:30 pm »
Hackers got in my base...
Well, I claimed an old clan base that has 60+ locked (currently unlocked) stashes.  I have had this base for about 3 weeks.  I have been building on it for 2 weeks or so. There were 12 turrets, and YES, they do kill people -- ask Prepchef, Arnie!, and hundreds of others that die from turrets.
However, today about 4 pm edt I logged in and noticed a few helipads and lights missing.  These are still not major issues.  What is a major issue is that every walled or doored section are at least 5 thick and ALL level 5.  Going in where the stashes are NO WALLS OR DOORS were missing to show an entry via C4ing it.  No doors were opened either.  This is  Teleport hack your server harbors too much of.  At least 9 turrets were blown up and with 1 turret being left in each of the areas where the stashes are.... very odd as turrets kill, let alone the only ones left are in areas where the stashes are.
Many people know (or speculate A LOT) about hackers.. this has to be a hacker, not a glitch.  I will piece this together for you who scream "show me evidence".  I will use inductive reasoning (means all premises are or are damn close to being true, thus, conclusion MUST be true).

Premise A: There are hackers in your server.
  sub-premise: Hackers have been pissing players off. (and chat trolls as my previous posts indicate)
Premise B: Turrets kill players that are directly exposed to open turret fire (not turrets enclosed shooting through the walls/doors).
  sub-premise: 12 turrets all in the rooms.  3 turrets in the areas right where stashes are.. no turret kills at log in.  *with 12 turrets and most likely a small group of banditos, there would have had PLENTY of chances to kill someone at sometime with at least one turret, let alone the ones in my stash area where the player would have to be for at least 15 minutes emptying the stashes.
Premise C:  Only 3 helipads and 5 lights were missing and NO WALLS OR DOORS, no way AT ALL to get to the stashes without using well over 200 C4 to get to one side, let alone 200 C4 for the other side, let alone the 200 C4 for the top floor walled and doored the same way.
CONCLUSION: Hackers teleported in my base, no one died from turrets, and no walls or doors were missing.  What was blown up was used as a ruse to make it think it was a raid; in fact, I believe it was to have the raider get inside and get closer to the stash rooms to make Teleporting easier and more accurate... Every stash was empty.
I have 2 friends on the server, Prepchef and Arnie!.  Prepchef is my IRL neighbor and would have no reason to blow any of my stuff up as he used that base for storage.  Arnie! would not as he used stashhackers to open 40 or so stashes and I gave him more than half the stuff, and he still helps me stashhack other stashes and we split, too.

As mentioned about trolls, PinkFlufyUnicorn knows where the base is and as also stated he/she has stated many times that he/she uses / has used hacks before.  Being that PinkFlufyUnicorn trolls me about everyday I am on (and a few select other PK clan members), I have almost no doubt it was that given player.. as I was informed by one of my steam friends the PinkFlufy Unicorn was buying A LOT of C4. When asked why, "There is a big base by mine lol." I do not know exactly, but that is what I was told.  Furthermore, PinkFlufyUnicorn's base is very close to mine - a skybse the player claims is 15km in the sky.
*I use he/she when referring to PinkFlufyUnicorn as no MAN would use a name as such... so, the name leaves me and many players confused.

Lastly, HAHA to the raider, what, you go mostly junk.  What you did not get are LPS, landclaims, player radars, pings, evacs, full health chutes, rocketgrapples, etc.  I raise this sentiment then.. who would put their most valuable items (stashes) in one basket?
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 12:39:58 am by Yessir »

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #693 on: August 03, 2015, 05:17:27 am »
What is a major issue is that every walled or doored section are at least 5 thick and ALL level 5.  Going in where the stashes are NO WALLS OR DOORS were missing to show an entry via C4ing it.  No doors were opened either.

Are you sure?

I visited the base after you reported this and found an easy entry point from outside and walls/doors/lights blown up leading up to the stashes. So I got to the stashes without using "hacks"...

Yessir

• View Profile
« Reply #694 on: August 03, 2015, 08:47:17 am »
Yes.  God, you ever read your comments and really see how pompous you are?  First, when you logged in, I had a few walls I was rearranging and did not replace, so, of course it 'looked' as if there were these big openings.  Back to point.  None of the walls or doors blocking where all 3 sections of were the stashes are were removed, AT ALL.  Two helipads and a few lights gone.  From there you can get in the main area, but not where all the 60+ stashes are... You may be able to access a few of them, but not every single one, let alone not get shot by the turrets there.
Anyhow, as I have read in comments, you are very arrogant and self-righteous.  I spelled out in reasoning what it is and of all that you use one little quote.  God dude.. you need help and need to learn how to be a moderator.
I played on the server a LONG time ago with some of the beta testers none the less. LA airtrip ring a bell?  GGasgurd, Acsphie, Slewd, crescentfresh, and many others.  But, if you want to think for a while why the player base has gone from well over 200 a year ago to maybe a constant 40, I suggest you learn to be a moderator - an active on at that - and keep an eye on complaints.
I have received a lot of messages in the forums saying "thank you for speaking up about the trolls".  And yet, after 3 posts, and 4 PMs to you Harisalipk, you do shit about it.
Well, just as GTA V made the playerbase drop like flies, just wait until Just Cause 3 is released...

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #695 on: August 03, 2015, 10:23:51 am »
Yessir, unless your walls were sandwiched layers (placed with gaps between them) and stacked aswell, any random guy with a graple hook can get in, all it takes is persistance and grappling at many weird angles and you will eventually slip through the walls.

My advice to you would be to invest in a skybase or a deep sea base. Each has its pros and cons but are far more safer than a land base. There will always be hackers, you just have to put up with it.

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #696 on: August 03, 2015, 10:50:25 am »
Yes.  God, you ever read your comments and really see how pompous you are?  First, when you logged in, I had a few walls I was rearranging and did not replace, so, of course it 'looked' as if there were these big openings.  Back to point.  None of the walls or doors blocking where all 3 sections of were the stashes are were removed, AT ALL.  Two helipads and a few lights gone.  From there you can get in the main area, but not where all the 60+ stashes are... You may be able to access a few of them, but not every single one, let alone not get shot by the turrets there.
Anyhow, as I have read in comments, you are very arrogant and self-righteous.  I spelled out in reasoning what it is and of all that you use one little quote.  God dude.. you need help and need to learn how to be a moderator.
I played on the server a LONG time ago with some of the beta testers none the less. LA airtrip ring a bell?  GGasgurd, Acsphie, Slewd, crescentfresh, and many others.  But, if you want to think for a while why the player base has gone from well over 200 a year ago to maybe a constant 40, I suggest you learn to be a moderator - an active on at that - and keep an eye on complaints.
I have received a lot of messages in the forums saying "thank you for speaking up about the trolls".  And yet, after 3 posts, and 4 PMs to you Harisalipk, you do shit about it.
Well, just as GTA V made the playerbase drop like flies, just wait until Just Cause 3 is released...

Clam down why do you write so much.. Are you aware of thr helli glitch? There is nothing called teleportation hacks as it takes an enormous effort to make one for what? Why would you make a hack if there is a glitch to abuse to get inside bases?

Shug0

• View Profile
« Reply #697 on: August 03, 2015, 11:00:24 am »
There is hackers who steal 40+ stash and theGoMan is ban for dismount one lol...  :-\

Yessir

• View Profile
« Reply #698 on: August 03, 2015, 11:01:46 am »
To Omega, all the walls were stacked in the exact same place -- doors are just a tad different -- the walls were not scattered or staggered.  So, it is a matter of hacks.  And yes, I was teleported out of my base onto the street and killed.  I do not care how many resources it takes... have you ever played a server with an admin?  they have /tptome commands (not all, but some).  So, if a server admin can have it, a hacker can find it and use it.
At Remarkable.  Perhaps you are too obtuse to realize that less is NOT more.  Do people tell a detailed story and expect questions, or do they give little details and receive no questions.  Point is, if you give details, there is thus then less ambiguity in what one is trying to convey.  And, if you would prefer me to clutter the forums with 3 sentence posts (as most the kids do here) to convey detail; you are very misguided, ignorant, and lastly, too embellished in simplicity.

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #699 on: August 03, 2015, 11:28:44 am »
To Omega, all the walls were stacked in the exact same place -- doors are just a tad different -- the walls were not scattered or staggered.  So, it is a matter of hacks.  And yes, I was teleported out of my base onto the street and killed.  I do not care how many resources it takes... have you ever played a server with an admin?  they have /tptome commands (not all, but some).  So, if a server admin can have it, a hacker can find it and use it.
At Remarkable.  Perhaps you are too obtuse to realize that less is NOT more.  Do people tell a detailed story and expect questions, or do they give little details and receive no questions.  Point is, if you give details, there is thus then less ambiguity in what one is trying to convey.  And, if you would prefer me to clutter the forums with 3 sentence posts (as most the kids do here) to convey detail; you are very misguided, ignorant, and lastly, too embellished in simplicity.

There is no game that says you are not allowed to troll people, there is no rule that says so in all the games i have played none had a rule that says you are not allowed to troll people(unless you used cheats)
You dont need to write so much to explain a little, summarize it.
The best option a trolled person has is to avoid that troller why do you think there is a mute button on the player list? The game is based on survival! If you cant survive then dont cry about it

frankincenseb

• View Profile
« Reply #700 on: August 03, 2015, 01:42:00 pm »
If I knew you were a bigass baby like that, I'd troll you all the time as well dude

Seeing you fall for flufy's jokes is hilarious

EDIT: "no MAN would use a name as such" lmao do you even know how ridiculous you sound

ZeMantras

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #701 on: August 03, 2015, 01:59:19 pm »
obvious troll is obvious  ;D
werent you making roadtrips now? i see your back in the foruns, welcome back

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #702 on: August 03, 2015, 02:36:01 pm »
First, when you logged in, I had a few walls I was rearranging and did not replace, so, of course it 'looked' as if there were these big openings.

Then that's all you need to say and I will continue investigating. No need to go back to your old ways calling me pompous, god-like and a bunch of other names Mr.TheStuffJunky. If you want me to help you and to be taken seriously, be respectful and act like a grown-up that you claim to be.

I could fill up pages and pages countering, arguing and calling out your ridiculous statements, but I know too well that it would be a waste of my time.

TheGoMan

• View Profile
« Reply #703 on: August 03, 2015, 04:46:01 pm »
Deban me pls .... I want play :'(

nedkelly29

• View Profile
« Reply #704 on: August 04, 2015, 04:31:01 pm »
I would like to ask as to why I was banned?  :o

I was having fun around the exit of the city at the time this happened..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend was banned also and he has no idea why, he says he cant even log onto the forums.
His name is "Light" or "{SD} Light"

He said he dismounted HIS stashes, jumped in HIS helicopter, and flew away..
Also claims to had been unbanned for a short time and all his stashes have been removed by admins.