Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
May 31, 2020, 10:09:58 pm

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 313885 times)

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #735 on: August 06, 2015, 08:50:33 pm »
Where can we see the changelog ? ... We don't have news..

It was not added to changelog. You can see the count and limit when placing an object.

I got banned instantly while i was trying to move my base. I opened f8 dismounted my stash placed new one in base and banned so is this a thing now ?

Awww... Why you move your base? Its in such a nice place already buddy. There is no way you found better location :o

Seems like there's a problem with the autoban script, I had the same thing today but I wasn't even accessing a stash XD

Pink banned, Pink is sad, Yessir shall no longer be trolled lmao. I knew the server was too quiet today. :'(

RevLo

• View Profile
« Reply #736 on: August 06, 2015, 09:01:11 pm »

I got banned instantly while i was trying to move my base. I opened f8 dismounted my stash placed new one in base and banned so is this a thing now ?

Awww... Why you move your base? Its in such a nice place already buddy. There is no way you found better location :o

Well not my base exactly i found a unknown place for my halft of 'the worthy' stashes so keep your sacarsm at your side homie

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: August 06, 2015, 09:27:29 pm »
**Removed**
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 09:37:55 pm by Remarkable »

Dratt

• View Profile
« Reply #738 on: August 06, 2015, 10:02:06 pm »
My freind was banned a while back because he had an offensive name but he dosent anymore is there anyway you  please could/would remove this ban? He´s not an member on the forums but here is his steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198129139331/

PinkFluffyUnicorn

• View Profile
« Reply #739 on: August 06, 2015, 10:52:22 pm »
Seems like there's a problem with the autoban script, I had the same thing today but I wasn't even accessing a stash XD

Pink banned, Pink is sad, Yessir shall no longer be trolled lmao. I knew the server was too quiet today. :'(

I'm back on Omegy <3

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #740 on: August 06, 2015, 11:53:05 pm »
Well not my base exactly i found a unknown place for my halft of 'the worthy' stashes so keep your sacarsm at your side homie

I actually meant it, you do have a nice location currently especially for a land base.

I'm back on Omegy <3

Well that was fast lmao... I guess yessir's gona have company now. Is it safe to dismount stashes now or wait for a fix?

Btw ING, turrets can be placed underwater, the requirement of having to shoot them with guns to destroy them renders them invincible when they are placed underwater. In the event they don't shoot at you when you approach, explosives are useless against them. This makes raiding underwater bases literally impossible unless the turrets glitch and dont shoot at all. Perhaps like beds, make them unplaceable underwater.

Kawaii

• View Profile
« Reply #741 on: August 07, 2015, 12:23:37 am »
Hi!

For some reason I was banned from the server. Possibly the auto dismount ban that's been going around in the forums, but I was looking through some of a friend's stashes and when I went to take something out I was banned.

I don't think that's supposed to happen?  :P

Can i be admitted back?

Zombie_killer

• View Profile
« Reply #742 on: August 07, 2015, 04:48:24 am »
WTF? I did nothing wrong, and was banned

nedkelly29

• View Profile
« Reply #743 on: August 07, 2015, 09:04:10 am »
It has been like 4 pages ago now, and I still haven't got a response to my question. (Page 47.)

Why was I banned?

And why was my friend banned?

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: August 07, 2015, 12:19:05 pm »
Since you ignored my reply to your pm that I sent you a day ago, and so badly want to know the reason here, I will post it here:

Hi, I don't think any admins saw this as I haven't gotten a reply but could you check why I was banned?
https://www.jc-mp.com/forums/index.php/topic,4859.705.html
At the bottom of that page is where I posted.

I did see your post. I ignored you because you know exactly why you were banned, i.e. using ammo cheats.

You may have had a better chance of getting unbanned if you'd just be honest and tell the truth and maybe apologized.

Contrary to popular belief, we don't randomly pick players and ban them. If you have never played an online game before or have no common sense, here is one hint how not to get banned:

Don't use cheats or exploit bugs and glitches that give you an unfair advantage over other players.

Coming here lying and making up stuff is not going to get anyone unbanned. We know exactly what you're doing.

As for your friend, he/she can speak for him/herself and should put a bit more effort getting on the forums or try joining the game before complaining.

TheGoMan

• View Profile
« Reply #745 on: August 07, 2015, 12:31:08 pm »
Why i cant get deban ... I dont lying ..

ING

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: August 07, 2015, 01:24:07 pm »
Hi!

For some reason I was banned from the server. Possibly the auto dismount ban that's been going around in the forums, but I was looking through some of a friend's stashes and when I went to take something out I was banned.

I don't think that's supposed to happen?  :P

Can i be admitted back?
yeah, sry about the problems yesterday. its fixed now!

It has been like 4 pages ago now, and I still haven't got a response to my question. (Page 47.)

Why was I banned?

And why was my friend banned?
as haris said, u played around with ammocheats and spammed the chatlog with reports.

im still impressed how safe you guys always feel, i know its your client and so but its fully controlled by the server, if you really think you can run around with a grenadelauncher with fixed 300 bullets in the clip without producing reports you are simply wrong.

Why i cant get deban ... I dont lying ..
i told you, tell me the name of the stash owner or bring him here, instead random people telling me how trustful you are. you obviously have no idea whos stash it was. sry, nothing has changed.

edit:
@Zombie_killer: please check your pm's...
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 02:03:37 pm by ING »

nedkelly29

• View Profile
« Reply #747 on: August 07, 2015, 03:39:56 pm »
Since you ignored my reply to your pm that I sent you a day ago, and so badly want to know the reason here, I will post it here:

As retarded as I might sound by saying this, I know how to send a PM but I have no idea how to check if I get a response.

I did see your post. I ignored you because you know exactly why you were banned, i.e. using ammo cheats.

You may have had a better chance of getting unbanned if you'd just be honest and tell the truth and maybe apologized.

- I did have an idea of why I was banned, but I just wanted to make sure.

- I DO admit to using ammo cheats, I thought it would be fun to cheat my ammo and have some fun.
  But it did not turn out the way I expected.

- I never harmed anyone elses game play, (I did not kill anybody with them activated.)

- I believe I do deserve another chance, even though I don't believe I will get one.

---I had so much fun on this server without these hacks. I am really sorry that I tried this.

-----------------------------------------Rule broken---------------------------------------------
Don't use cheats or exploit bugs and glitches that give you an unfair advantage over other players.

EDIT - Trying to remove quotes.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 03:52:51 pm by nedkelly29 »

Arnie91

• View Profile
« Reply #748 on: August 07, 2015, 08:55:05 pm »
So i took a screenshot of 2 known players glitching inside a hangar that isnt accessible otherwise. Its not a big deal to me, but i lost possible goodies after nuking them. Anyway i hope these get fixed and if ppl do this on purpose over and over again, something is done. Cheers!

Oh, i dunno why others cant see the picture i put with this message.
Nvm that, must be to ppl who arent logged in the forums*
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 09:46:23 pm by Arnie91 »

Dev_34

• View Profile
« Reply #749 on: August 07, 2015, 10:51:01 pm »
So i took a screenshot of 2 known players glitching inside a hangar that isnt accessible otherwise. Its not a big deal to me, but i lost possible goodies after nuking them. Anyway i hope these get fixed and if ppl do this on purpose over and over again, something is done. Cheers!

Oh, i dunno why others cant see the picture i put with this message.
Nvm that, must be to ppl who arent logged in the forums*
It's entirely possible to get inside that hangar without "glitching" since a part of that hangar's wall has no collision