Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
May 31, 2020, 10:14:46 pm

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 313889 times)

TheGoMan

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #750 on: August 08, 2015, 02:30:49 pm »
Hi!

For some reason I was banned from the server. Possibly the auto dismount ban that's been going around in the forums, but I was looking through some of a friend's stashes and when I went to take something out I was banned.

I don't think that's supposed to happen?  :P

Can i be admitted back?
yeah, sry about the problems yesterday. its fixed now!

It has been like 4 pages ago now, and I still haven't got a response to my question. (Page 47.)

Why was I banned?

And why was my friend banned?
as haris said, u played around with ammocheats and spammed the chatlog with reports.

im still impressed how safe you guys always feel, i know its your client and so but its fully controlled by the server, if you really think you can run around with a grenadelauncher with fixed 300 bullets in the clip without producing reports you are simply wrong.

Why i cant get deban ... I dont lying ..
i told you, tell me the name of the stash owner or bring him here, instead random people telling me how trustful you are. you obviously have no idea whos stash it was. sry, nothing has changed.

edit:
@Zombie_killer: please check your pm's...

And if its an error? My friend Tartan say me his stash information! If I dont find the good base , you cant forgive me ?? Its my first mistake on the server pls ..  😥

Darwood37

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #751 on: August 08, 2015, 06:28:10 pm »
Nothing against SD, great server, but it's all i ever see in the latest posts. Is there a way to omit this thread from showing?

MarkusAntonyus

• View Profile
« Reply #752 on: August 09, 2015, 12:39:39 am »
I searched all the map but I couldn't find topa, tank and garret-z with gun :( And I know if you know it, you probably dont tell me.

Reaganator

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: August 09, 2015, 10:26:27 am »
I saw a few Tanks today..................

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: August 09, 2015, 06:09:47 pm »
I searched all the map but I couldn't find topa, tank and garret-z with gun :( And I know if you know it, you probably dont tell me.

Well you didn't search all the map otherwise you would've found the tank at one of the major airports and Garret Z with gun at MHC ground base :P

I will broadcast the location (or hints) to a Topachula location on one of the following radio frequencies:

221.5 MHz
271.1 MHz
327.1 MHz

Lets see how this goes :)

frankincenseb

• View Profile
« Reply #755 on: August 09, 2015, 06:58:20 pm »
Just the week when I'm on vacation with no access to JC2MP you do that.
Well, bacon, omega, arnie, you know what to do...

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: August 09, 2015, 09:32:14 pm »

Well you didn't search all the map otherwise you would've found the tank at one of the major airports and Garret Z with gun at MHC ground base :P

I will broadcast the location (or hints) to a Topachula location on one of the following radio frequencies:

221.5 MHz
271.1 MHz
327.1 MHz

It's kinda useless lol i found the topa spawn location like 3 times and each time i find it its spawn changes the next day , and i was never able to obtain one because i get distracted by other things and don't get the chance to go there again and buy it xD and rarely see anyone use a radio so that's a good way of starting i'd say a Easter Egg hunting, i hope this stays for a while(This event) ,and thank you!

As you said You will give hints to "a" "Topa" location means that the Topa spawns at different spawns
« Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 10:23:29 pm by Remarkable »

Reaganator

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: August 10, 2015, 06:57:52 pm »

221.5 MHz
271.1 MHz
327.1 MHz

It's kinda useless lol i found the topa spawn location like 3 times and each time i find it its spawn changes the next day , and i was never able to obtain one because i get distracted by other things and don't get the chance to go there again and buy it xD and rarely see anyone use a radio so that's a good way of starting i'd say a Easter Egg hunting, i hope this stays for a while(This event) ,and thank you!

As you said You will give hints to "a" "Topa" location means that the Topa spawns at different spawns
          How do I change the selected Frequency on the Radio Item?
** Update: I figured out how to control the Radio with the Survival Server Guide on Steam, now, off to find a Topachula!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2015, 08:38:22 pm by [Pk-N]The_Reaganator »

MarkusAntonyus

• View Profile
« Reply #758 on: August 10, 2015, 10:19:24 pm »
My friend's stashes are gone. Even they're in our house. They did not stolen or something. They just dissappeared. How can I find out what happened?

Shug0

• View Profile
« Reply #759 on: August 11, 2015, 10:32:23 am »
My friend's stashes are gone. Even they're in our house. They did not stolen or something. They just dissappeared. How can I find out what happened?

Welcome in the 'I was hacked' team :3

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #760 on: August 11, 2015, 02:35:24 pm »
@MarkusAntonyus

I don't know who your friend is...

Stashes can disappear (from stash manager) in a few ways:

Box stashes:

-Dismounted by the owner
-Destroyed by explosives such as grenades, C4, claymore or mines (even your own explosives)

Garbage, barrel and locked stash:

- Dismounted by owner
- Destroyed by C4s or claymores
- You get a notification in chat when they get destroyed.

If you don't think it was any of the above reasons, you can pm me and I can try to find out.

Kawaii

• View Profile
« Reply #761 on: August 12, 2015, 01:46:27 am »
Hi!

I've come to see that a lot of the long term players get really high levels (not me yet) and drop a lot more than they want to drop. (everyone wants to drop little but still  :)) And being high level makes you want to watch your kill count. Maybe if there was an item to reset your level or any other way to decrease it that would be cool!  ;D

This is just my opinion  ::) haha
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 01:51:48 am by Kawaii »

Epies

• View Profile
« Reply #762 on: August 12, 2015, 02:50:47 am »
Could we have some more rewards added for people above level 20? Maybe do it every two or so levels to make it less OP? Here are some ideas..

• 22 - C4 and Claymores can stack up to 2
  • 24 - Armour lasts 25% longer
  • 26 - Locked Stashes get up to 13 slots
  • 28 - Nitro lasts 50% longer
  • 30 - 30% extra StashHacker time
  • 32 - Parachutes and grapples last 25% longer
  • 34 - Food & Water decreases slower
  • 36 - ETC
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 03:24:03 am by Epies »

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #763 on: August 12, 2015, 09:25:55 am »
Could we have some more rewards added for people above level 20? Maybe do it every two or so levels to make it less OP? Here are some ideas..

• 22 - C4 and Claymores can stack up to 2
  • 24 - Armour lasts 25% longer
  • 26 - Locked Stashes get up to 13 slots
  • 28 - Nitro lasts 50% longer
  • 30 - 30% extra StashHacker time
  • 32 - Parachutes and grapples last 25% longer
  • 34 - Food & Water decreases slower
  • 36 - ETC

I dont see that happening anytime soon. If this did get implimented, me being lvl100+ would be rather OP compared to others so I can see why ING hasnt implimented such, it kinda disincentivises mindless mass murder like I once use to commit. So until there is a way to balance it real well for the already existing high level guys, its going to instantly OP the veterans of the server. What I would like to see return though is kill and death counts. Maybe then unnerfing of the radar too.

Not sure if this is a glitch or not but I have 6 turrets on my base, 4 of them are setup to kill friends and all else, yet none of my friends have ever even been shot. I have also never been shot by a friends turret that I know is set to kill all. Is there a way to get them working?

MarkusAntonyus

• View Profile
« Reply #764 on: August 12, 2015, 11:46:34 am »
@MarkusAntonyus

I don't know who your friend is...

Stashes can disappear (from stash manager) in a few ways:

Box stashes:

-Dismounted by the owner
-Destroyed by explosives such as grenades, C4, claymore or mines (even your own explosives)

Garbage, barrel and locked stash:

- Dismounted by owner
- Destroyed by C4s or claymores
- You get a notification in chat when they get destroyed.

If you don't think it was any of the above reasons, you can pm me and I can try to find out.
I think none of them. Because they were in our base like i said. And there was no sign of destruction. He had got 3 garbage and 2 normal box and now he has 1 garbage and 1 box. I am sending you my friend's nickname.