Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
May 26, 2020, 08:34:13 pm

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 311910 times)

Epies

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #780 on: August 13, 2015, 07:58:45 pm »
A system such as detecting if you're shooting or getting shot at is enough. This way there won't have to be continuous checks every second for health.

Secondly I don't think Pings should be buffed with or without rewards. Pings are already OP the way they are now.

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: August 13, 2015, 08:24:54 pm »
A system such as detecting if you're shooting or getting shot at is enough. This way there won't have to be continuous checks every second for health.

Secondly I don't think Pings should be buffed with or without rewards. Pings are already OP the way they are now.

How does the server know if your getting shot at?? Ammo and health are both client sided and can be hacked easily . You will have to the same thing if u wanna know if ur getting shot at or not

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #782 on: August 13, 2015, 09:25:35 pm »
 :'( yes frank, pings got nerfed. Gone are the days of a 20km ping.

Pings are not OP, not even close. What was OP was the radar back in the good days. This submarine/air traffic control type radar sucks, doesnt even track.

As Remarkable said, a system to detect combat would bog down the server in unnecessary processes. JCMP is mostly client side so such could easily be hacked, look at how many hackers ruin gameplay already. Combat loggers are just a pain that is here to stay.

On a serious note though, quick stick C4 as a reward. Can we get a petition going?

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: August 13, 2015, 10:00:01 pm »
:'( yes frank, pings got nerfed. Gone are the days of a 20km ping.

Pings are not OP, not even close. What was OP was the radar back in the good days. This submarine/air traffic control type radar sucks, doesnt even track.

As Remarkable said, a system to detect combat would bog down the server in unnecessary processes. JCMP is mostly client side so such could easily be hacked, look at how many hackers ruin gameplay already. Combat loggers are just a pain that is here to stay.

On a serious note though, quick stick C4 as a reward. Can we get a petition going?

As a serious note #2 bering kill registration please

PinkFluffyUnicorn

• View Profile
« Reply #784 on: August 14, 2015, 12:34:25 am »
As a serious note #3, cookies are quite dry, so could you add a milk food item? Ice cream would be useful too.

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #785 on: August 14, 2015, 07:49:14 am »
As a serious note #3, cookies are quite dry, so could you add a milk food item? Ice cream would be useful too.

Pure awesomness ;D

Reaganator

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: August 14, 2015, 04:43:40 pm »
Perhaps a Hot Cocoa Item could be set to spawn in the snowy areas that could keep cold at bay, much like the Radiation Pills that slow your absorbtion rate.
-With marshmallows!!

This server also needs a sex toy for the weapon slot. At the moment, there is zero opportunity to increase your kill count with a Dong-Beating/Melee induced death.

Lastly, flares...............................ummmmm ......................................    why????

Epies

• View Profile
« Reply #787 on: August 14, 2015, 07:11:24 pm »
-
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 11:37:28 pm by Epies »

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: August 14, 2015, 08:40:41 pm »
Turrets no longer deal damage btw

And do player radars still spawn? And if not may i know why??

frankincenseb

• View Profile
« Reply #789 on: August 15, 2015, 12:41:39 am »
Nice casual homophobia there Epies.

Anyway. I don't care about milk or ice cream, but bring back the macadamia nuts!

CannotBeRecognized

• View Profile
« Reply #790 on: August 15, 2015, 12:48:58 am »
Plz make the radar spawn in loot boxes if it doesn't already  ;D

DiaKones

• View Profile
« Reply #791 on: August 15, 2015, 01:07:26 am »
Hey i was wondering, under the guns there are stars. Does that mean that if you upgrade your guns in the main game they will be stronger here?

Epies

• View Profile
« Reply #792 on: August 15, 2015, 02:01:58 am »
-
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 11:37:01 pm by Epies »

SinisterRectus

• JC2-MP Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: August 15, 2015, 02:04:09 am »
Hey i was wondering, under the guns there are stars. Does that mean that if you upgrade your guns in the main game they will be stronger here?
Upgrades on weapons don't carry over from single-player, except for when an upgraded version is the only version of that weapon (see DLC weapons).

Yessir

• View Profile
« Reply #794 on: August 15, 2015, 05:23:19 am »
You all are funny.  I have not been ingame for a few weeks now.  After some hacker did not die while in a room with 2 turrets per room for at least 20 minutes to empty 20 stashes and 3 rooms with 20 stashes each for that matter, I have found it almost obsolete to return.  ONLY admins, mods, and hackers have this ability.  Anyhow, I used to play with SinisterRectus, AccursedPrince, Trix, SubZero, Fkids, GGasgurd, Woet, Crescentfresh (though I trained him in BFP), and the list goes on... and when there was a complaint, god damn, it was dealt with.  For you noobs out there, I am TheStuffJunky ::DD (almost 3,000 ingame hours in MP).  Aside, I agree with Darwood37, that is all this forum is .. complaints, bans, and complaints, with a small side of suggestions.
There is minimal to no moderation and player support in SD server.  I have seen it go from 300 players active to 50 to 100 to 50 or less ---- hmmm, wonder why?
Point is, the server was always cool and fun.  Though the very first thread to this thread ING posted: "This server also have a improved hit detection with 3 hitzones (Head, Body and Legs). Currently it's only enabled for the Sniper, the other Weapons hit detection are improved by raising the OnFoot syncrate." )ING needs to learn better grammar and mechanics) :) .  As we all know, this is BS.  People die from one pistol shot while they emptied 647457 MG rounds in the enemy and the enemy took no damage (or minimal).  If you want REAL hit detection, go to Battle for Panau server... that is a massive job.
exact point: Keep true to your statements; make better hit detection, and ACTUALLY take the advice from your player base.