Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
September 24, 2020, 06:41:51 am

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 338450 times)

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #795 on: August 15, 2015, 11:35:35 am »
You all are funny.  I have not been ingame for a few weeks now.  After some hacker did not die while in a room with 2 turrets per room for at least 20 minutes to empty 20 stashes and 3 rooms with 20 stashes each for that matter, I have found it almost obsolete to return.  ONLY admins, mods, and hackers have this ability.  Anyhow, I used to play with SinisterRectus, AccursedPrince, Trix, SubZero, Fkids, GGasgurd, Woet, Crescentfresh (though I trained him in BFP), and the list goes on... and when there was a complaint, god damn, it was dealt with.  For you noobs out there, I am TheStuffJunky ::DD (almost 3,000 ingame hours in MP).  Aside, I agree with Darwood37, that is all this forum is .. complaints, bans, and complaints, with a small side of suggestions.
There is minimal to no moderation and player support in SD server.  I have seen it go from 300 players active to 50 to 100 to 50 or less ---- hmmm, wonder why?
Point is, the server was always cool and fun.  Though the very first thread to this thread ING posted: "This server also have a improved hit detection with 3 hitzones (Head, Body and Legs). Currently it's only enabled for the Sniper, the other Weapons hit detection are improved by raising the OnFoot syncrate." )ING needs to learn better grammar and mechanics) :) .  As we all know, this is BS.  People die from one pistol shot while they emptied 647457 MG rounds in the enemy and the enemy took no damage (or minimal).  If you want REAL hit detection, go to Battle for Panau server... that is a massive job.
exact point: Keep true to your statements; make better hit detection, and ACTUALLY take the advice from your player base.

You should show some respect of what he has done for your enjoyment and his hard work and time to make this server possible. Do you really expect help or someone to take you serious if you keep insulting them?? With this attitude dont even bother writing anything before you know how to respect people that have earned many people's respect!

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: August 15, 2015, 03:33:48 pm »
You all are funny.  I have not been ingame for a few weeks now.  After some hacker did not die while in a room with 2 turrets per room for at least 20 minutes to empty 20 stashes and 3 rooms with 20 stashes each for that matter, I have found it almost obsolete to return.  ONLY admins, mods, and hackers have this ability. 

Maybe you can run your "stattracker" again to narrow down who it was like last time:

http://i.imgur.com/7aOgGUK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/etn705c.jpg

Anyhow, I used to play with SinisterRectus, AccursedPrince, Trix, SubZero, Fkids, GGasgurd, Woet, Crescentfresh (though I trained him in BFP), and the list goes on... and when there was a complaint, god damn, it was dealt with. 

Indeed. Like the time you were promptly banned in Battle for Panau after players complained about you.

For you noobs out there, I am TheStuffJunky ::DD (almost 3,000 ingame hours in MP).  Aside, I agree with Darwood37, that is all this forum is .. complaints, bans, and complaints, with a small side of suggestions.

There's much more to know about TheStuffJunky than the 3000 hours played. Tell them why you got banned multiple times on multiple servers.

There is minimal to no moderation and player support in SD server.  I have seen it go from 300 players active to 50 to 100 to 50 or less ---- hmmm, wonder why?

There's only one possibility, pompous and god-like behaviour of admins. ::)

Trix

• Developer
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: August 15, 2015, 04:03:41 pm »
You all are funny.  I have not been ingame for a few weeks now.  After some hacker did not die while in a room with 2 turrets per room for at least 20 minutes to empty 20 stashes and 3 rooms with 20 stashes each for that matter, I have found it almost obsolete to return.  ONLY admins, mods, and hackers have this ability. 

Maybe you can run your "stattracker" again to narrow down who it was like last time:

Anyhow, I used to play with SinisterRectus, AccursedPrince, Trix, SubZero, Fkids, GGasgurd, Woet, Crescentfresh (though I trained him in BFP), and the list goes on... and when there was a complaint, god damn, it was dealt with. 

Indeed. Like the time you were promptly banned in Battle for Panau after players complained about you.

For you noobs out there, I am TheStuffJunky ::DD (almost 3,000 ingame hours in MP).  Aside, I agree with Darwood37, that is all this forum is .. complaints, bans, and complaints, with a small side of suggestions.

There's much more to know about TheStuffJunky than the 3000 hours played. Tell them why you got banned multiple times on multiple servers.

FYI, TheStuffJunky (Yessir) has been banned from the forums for repeated ban evasion.

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: August 15, 2015, 04:45:08 pm »

FYI, TheStuffJunky (Yessir) has been banned from the forums for repeated ban evasion.

Thank you for your time to get this headache out of this community! was wondering what is a stattracker?

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #799 on: August 16, 2015, 12:57:38 am »
After some hacker did not die while in a room with 2 turrets per room for at least 20 minutes to empty 20 stashes and 3 rooms with 20 stashes each for that matter, I have found it almost obsolete to return.  ONLY admins, mods, and hackers have this ability.

It is not a hacker. Turrets are glitchy. Right now my turrets that are suppose to slaughter my friends never even fire a single shot. It is highly likely you simply got raided by a team that was fortunate enough to have the turrets not respond to their presence.

Anyhow, I used to play with SinisterRectus, AccursedPrince, Trix, SubZero, Fkids, GGasgurd, Woet, Crescentfresh (though I trained him in BFP), and the list goes on... and when there was a complaint, god damn, it was dealt with.  For you noobs out there, I am TheStuffJunky ::DD (almost 3,000 ingame hours in MP).

Player generations change fast, most of us do not even know these supposed legendary players. I only know Crescentfresh as I enjoy slaughtering him from time to time when he does play. Generally I like the guy. But this statement comes across as condenscending to the current player base, while most will not reply on this topic I can assure you they read it, this would only serve to make them give you a hard time on the server just for seeming to be insulting them. You should try being a bit more respectful in delivering your grieviances about the server maybe then you will be taken more seriously. Your current manner is rather distateful.

As we all know, this is BS.  People die from one pistol shot while they emptied 647457 MG rounds in the enemy and the enemy took no damage (or minimal).  If you want REAL hit detection, go to Battle for Panau server... that is a massive job.
exact point: Keep true to your statements

ING works alone on this server, and I think it is common logic to know that he probably has other things to do with his life than attend to all our complaints and demands. Haris might be the only admin but even he has a life of his own. To expect either of them to jump on every complaint or suggestion is not viable. I have my gripes with the server too, but for a duo I'd say they are delivering pretty damn well given all the crap that goes on in SD.

All of a sudden Yessir looks less credible as a victim.

And lesser...

And credibility lost.

And nail in the coffin by a Developer.

Be a little more respectful in the delivery of your messages, but overall understand that Haris and ING do what they do freely and with their own time. To be entitled to what they do is unacceptable, they are not obligated. The server has its problems but those who keep playing really love it, even with its flaws. To complain about hackers and then be exposed as a serial multi-server problem player leaves you the most suspect of all among us to the very complaints you made yourself.

GatControl

• View Profile
« Reply #800 on: August 18, 2015, 05:12:48 pm »
I'm going to break this moment of silence following those last few monumentally satisfying posts with a bug report that has probably been mentioned already and a player equipment idea

1 - When using LandClaim to extend an existing land claim, it still compares the claim size with the F9 Available Meters count as if the player was making a new claim.   

Example:  I had 415/500 meters claimed, and I wanted to extend an existing claim using a 95m LandClaim.  It would not let me click the 95M claim because it said my claims are full (It is seeing 510m/500m and stopping me)

2 - Idea is for an item called RocketPing.    When clicked it auto-fires a rocket shell (or something) that does a regular ping @ the final distance/direction that the rocket shell explodes at

Also wondering if its possible to manually delay the loading of objects such as stashes, so they don't appear way before any of the walls load while connecting?

Amazing work developers & have a great day SD/

MainBrace

• View Profile
« Reply #801 on: August 18, 2015, 05:17:19 pm »
i want to make an apology to the guy/girl that has a base on the following location:
X28987
Y14054
     Civillian village
Kampung Negeri Sawah, in the cabin.

i want to make this apology because i used a glitch to raid your base. can you please look me up on steam? so that we can talk and i can make my apology. you can look me up under the name 'MainBrace'
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 07:43:29 pm by MainBrace »

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: August 18, 2015, 06:01:31 pm »
hey,

yesterday i got banned from the Survival District server. i dont think it was of hacking (i dont use any hacks) but glitching in to bases. i found out with a friend (not on purpose) that when using a heli and grapple under it, you can get in to every base. i had some stashhackers with me and hacked a stash in that base. i know it is unapropriate use of glitches, and i really regret these actions. i want to apologize for my actions. i just want to say, i am sorry. i really like your server, and i played a lot on it, so can i please be unbanned?

You actually not only need to apologize to ING , but also to the stash owner! It's not ING whom you only have made him mad but also that stash owner!

I'm going to break this moment of silence following those last few monumentally satisfying posts with a bug report that has probably been mentioned already and a player equipment idea

1 - When using LandClaim to extend an existing land claim, it still compares the claim size with the F9 Available Meters count as if the player was making a new claim.   

Example:  I had 415/500 meters claimed, and I wanted to extend an existing claim using a 95m LandClaim.  It would not let me click the 95M claim because it said my claims are full (It is seeing 510m/500m and stopping me)

2 - Idea is for an item called RocketPing.    When clicked it auto-fires a rocket shell (or something) that does a regular ping @ the final distance/direction that the rocket shell explodes at

Also wondering if its possible to manually delay the loading of objects such as stashes, so they don't appear way before any of the walls load while connecting?

Amazing work developers & have a great day SD/

By suggestion #2 you mean something like a hand gun firework what the army uses to lighten up the area to check for hostiles xD! Good idea since people need to go up in the sky to be able to ping for a longer distance. But this suggestion must not be silent it should produce like a fire in the air and some sound effects for it not too be OP!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 06:04:05 pm by Remarkable »

MainBrace

• View Profile
« Reply #803 on: August 18, 2015, 07:23:33 pm »
hey, i sent u a message (i'm sorry, im not really familiair with the forums), but i dont know if its sent well, so here i posted another message (sorry :(  )

i understand that i need to apologize to not only ING, but also to the stash owner, and ofcourse, i will do that, i can give his loot back from the raid and i can even give him extra stuff. but when we glitched in, the player was not online. i dont know who it was who owns the base. i checked if there were any clans or groups in the region out there, but there was not. i checked the player list, but there was no one to find who i think who owns it. so i dont know how to apologize to him. how can i make an apology to him/her? :(

Encharger

• View Profile
« Reply #804 on: August 18, 2015, 08:26:07 pm »
Hello guys :)
Many people have requested a stahhack video ^^ so I made one...  It is already on my yt channel (Encharger)
Can I upload it here too?  Or is it not allowed? :)
So Cya guys :)

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: August 18, 2015, 08:34:17 pm »
Many people have requested a stahhack video ^^ so I made one...  It is already on my yt channel (Encharger)

There is no reason your not allowed to post videos here! and meh why teaching everyone how to hacka  stash from day 1 ??? it took me 200 lps worth of stash hackers , and after 500 hours  untill i learnt how to hack a stash.. and now noobs can learn how to hack stashes?? not fair though lol

Reaganator

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: August 18, 2015, 09:18:35 pm »

There is no reason your not allowed to post videos here! and meh why teaching everyone how to hacka  stash from day 1 ??? it took me 200 lps worth of stash hackers , and after 500 hours  untill i learnt how to hack a stash.. and now noobs can learn how to hack stashes?? not fair though lol
Thanks Encharger! I have been wasting hackers every time I attempt to hack a stash, it looks pretty straight forward. Great video :-)

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: August 18, 2015, 09:39:23 pm »

Thanks Encharger! I have been wasting hackers every time I attempt to hack a stash, it looks pretty straight forward. Great video :-)

Mehhh.. U see now... Now more people will know how to hack stashes not good not good

Reaganator

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: August 18, 2015, 10:06:37 pm »

Mehhh.. U see now... Now more people will know how to hack stashes not good not good
How is knowing how to hack a stash any different from learning how to use any of the other spawned loot items on the server?  You were a Noob once too I bet. I read the forums for information that makes me more successful in the game, I have also read the Survival District Guide on Steam for the same reason. Don't worry too much, most noobs don't even know the forum exists let alone what a WOET is.........................................

Encharger

• View Profile
« Reply #809 on: August 18, 2015, 10:39:39 pm »

How is knowing how to hack a stash any different from learning how to use any of the other spawned loot items on the server?  You were a Noob once too I bet. I read the forums for information that makes me more successful in the game, I have also read the Survival District Guide on Steam for the same reason. Don't worry too much, most noobs don't even know the forum exists let alone what a WOET is.........................................

guys ... many people are wasting lp´s for stashhackers and thats sad... and the "noobs" who are watching this will get in only 10% of the good stashes... professionals who know how to hack stash and who know where to use it don´t need that video ^^ ... so nothing will change.(they will never have 100 c4 to get in a good protected stashroom) the ground stashes will be looted now.... omg... :D

https://youtu.be/DfLPQfuFqXY

here´s tha vid ^^ enjoy