Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
May 31, 2020, 09:52:12 pm

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 313872 times)

MainBrace

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #825 on: August 23, 2015, 02:47:10 pm »
so a few days ago i got banned from the Survival district server. i posted an apology and asked what to do next. (how i can be unbanned, etc.) i got help from a nice guy, he helped me with this, but because he was a vetern, he didnt have any 'power' in the game. how can i contact an admin? because i really miss the server :( 

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: August 23, 2015, 03:01:02 pm »

Cerberus317

• View Profile
« Reply #827 on: August 25, 2015, 10:28:56 pm »
I love this gamemode but the vehicles are a nightmare to drive/fly.
Is there any possibility of you guys increasing the strength of vehicles ? The resistance of vehicle in vanilla JC2 is very weak and Michael Bay-esque (i.e whole plane exploding when it bumps into a small object at low speed)

Reaganator

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: August 26, 2015, 12:30:32 am »
Is there any possibility of you guys increasing the strength of vehicles ? The resistance of vehicle in vanilla JC2 is very weak and Michael Bay-esque (i.e whole plane exploding when it bumps into a small object at low speed)
pickup some cheap vehicles and practice, they are all actually quite easy to operate if you have a decent internet connection/ping rate and FPS.

rbns0B

• View Profile
« Reply #829 on: August 26, 2015, 01:59:09 am »
can i recommend making the stashhacker time less, i usually have TONS of seconds left 30/40+ everytime, only reason i am asking is because now every 1 can do it, and its not that difficult at all

maybe make it harder? different puzzle game?

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: August 27, 2015, 07:40:01 pm »
5km+ Sky bases are too OP and cannot be accessed in any way in any matter which makes it un-vulnerable to anyone hands! I Request a very weak point for these sky bases that is just too unfair.

The Freezing has only forced the minority or maybe even none to go back to land bases!

Encharger

• View Profile
« Reply #831 on: August 28, 2015, 09:37:17 am »
5km+ Sky bases are too OP and cannot be accessed in any way in any matter which makes it un-vulnerable to anyone hands! I Request a very weak point for these sky bases that is just too unfair.

The Freezing has only forced the minority or maybe even none to go back to land bases!

It's actually very easy to raid a sky base. But you need a clan to do that :D.  many people think that they're safe in their base so they don't protect the stashes with lvl 5 walls. 
And there is a way how to get a big load  of people on a sky base...  But I won't tell how :)  just be creative.

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: August 28, 2015, 04:56:09 pm »

It's actually very easy to raid a sky base. But you need a clan to do that :D.  many people think that they're safe in their base so they don't protect the stashes with lvl 5 walls. 
And there is a way how to get a big load  of people on a sky base...  But I won't tell how :)  just be creative.

You did not understand my point! Due to the streaming distance of walls it is impossible to see sky bases over 5km as most vehicles can't get over 4.5km high! Due to this limitation it is nearly impossible to find a sky base that's over 5.0-5.3km high , and even if you knew of the cords of that sky base that exists at 5km+ altitude you'll never be able to reach it in any way only the owner of the claim can do so

frankincenseb

• View Profile
« Reply #833 on: August 28, 2015, 10:35:57 pm »
Or maybe you're just Spag, and you're still being petty and spiteful and you want to fuck with everyone who has a skybase just because.

In your last meltdown you told me that I couldn't imagine the things you were able to do, the exploits you knew, and shit like that. Yeah, I'll admit, I didn't imagine you could fall down so low, haha

Get over it, and get over yourself

Cerberus317

• View Profile
« Reply #834 on: August 29, 2015, 06:26:10 am »
pickup some cheap vehicles and practice, they are all actually quite easy to operate if you have a decent internet connection/ping rate and FPS.

I have, but I don't see why my pell silverbolt should explode when I touch down at low speed ( ~130 kmh)

Flexology

• View Profile
« Reply #835 on: August 29, 2015, 06:42:38 am »

I have, but I don't see why my pell silverbolt should explode when I touch down at low speed ( ~130 kmh)
SIlverbolts land properly if you land on the backwheels, not the nose or front wheels or even flat.

Check this for some IRL information

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: August 29, 2015, 08:42:55 am »
Or maybe you're just Spag, and you're still being petty and spiteful and you want to fuck with everyone who has a skybase just because.

In your last meltdown you told me that I couldn't imagine the things you were able to do, the exploits you knew, and shit like that. Yeah, I'll admit, I didn't imagine you could fall down so low, haha

I am not Spag33ti. I am his brother in law he sometimes uses my forum account to communicate!

Flexology

• View Profile
« Reply #837 on: August 29, 2015, 11:01:32 am »

I am not Spag33ti. I am his brother in law he sometimes uses my forum account to communicate!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

/spam
« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 11:04:31 am by Flexology »

Cerberus317

• View Profile
« Reply #838 on: August 30, 2015, 08:28:13 am »

SIlverbolts land properly if you land on the backwheels, not the nose or front wheels or even flat.

Landed on a bridge, everything went fine the plane stopped.
I then speed up a little to be in a better angle for takeoff and I EXPLODED just going about 10-15 km/h my 3 wheels were on the ground, no mines & no stash was placed on the bridge.

Can't be a problem with my ping, i'm always around 35 - 40...

Now tell me, how is that not a bug ?

Anyways, its only a game but still quite frustrating  :)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 08:38:17 am by Cerberus317 »

Reaganator

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: August 30, 2015, 09:13:53 am »

Landed on a bridge, everything went fine the plane stopped.
I then speed up a little to be in a better angle for takeoff and I EXPLODED just going about 10-15 km/h my 3 wheels were on the ground, no mines & no stash was placed on the bridge.

Can't be a problem with my ping, i'm always around 35 - 40...

Now tell me, how is that not a bug ?

Anyways, its only a game but still quite frustrating  :)
perhaps you encountered an "invisible barrier" of some sort.....happens with the Barrier item and some stashes I have noticed from time to time around Panau.