Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
June 02, 2020, 05:51:40 am

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 314126 times)

rbns0B

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #840 on: August 30, 2015, 10:53:46 am »
I love this gamemode but the vehicles are a nightmare to drive/fly.
Is there any possibility of you guys increasing the strength of vehicles ? The resistance of vehicle in vanilla JC2 is very weak and Michael Bay-esque (i.e whole plane exploding when it bumps into a small object at low speed)
pickup some cheap vehicles and practice, they are all actually quite easy to operate if you have a decent internet connection/ping rate and FPS.

I have, but I don't see why my pell silverbolt should explode when I touch down at low speed ( ~130 kmh)
SIlverbolts land properly if you land on the backwheels, not the nose or front wheels or even flat.

Check this for some IRL information

Landed on a bridge, everything went fine the plane stopped.
I then speed up a little to be in a better angle for takeoff and I EXPLODED just going about 10-15 km/h my 3 wheels were on the ground, no mines & no stash was placed on the bridge.

Can't be a problem with my ping, i'm always around 35 - 40...

Now tell me, how is that not a bug ?

Anyways, its only a game but still quite frustrating  :)

the game as  a whole is pretty glitchy its why i parachute 4lyfe

SinisterRectus

• JC2-MP Betatester
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: August 30, 2015, 03:16:54 pm »
Pells are notorious for exploding on landing. It's a limitation of the game engine. Nothing can be done about it, unless you make them invulnerable.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 05:48:34 am by SinisterRectus »

Theuns

• View Profile
« Reply #842 on: September 04, 2015, 10:49:59 am »
Hey, I tried the dismount glitch a few weeks ago and got banned for it. I really miss the server, I've never hacked or cheated before, I just made a mistake and tried that stupid glitch. Would you please give me a second chance? :(

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: September 06, 2015, 12:10:08 am »
Hey, I tried the dismount glitch a few weeks ago and got banned for it. I really miss the server, I've never hacked or cheated before, I just made a mistake and tried that stupid glitch. Would you please give me a second chance? :(

Looks like you've been enjoying the server just fine on your alternate account  ::)

Theuns

• View Profile
« Reply #844 on: September 06, 2015, 01:20:30 am »
I didn't mean to get myself into more trouble, I just didn't want to wait to be unbanned, I mean, thinking back I should have just explained what I did and said sorry, Is there even a chance that i will be unbanned? or at least be allowed to play on my GreyMane account?  :-\ :-[

I am sorry for trying to evade my ban. :(

Epies

• View Profile
« Reply #845 on: September 06, 2015, 04:46:38 pm »
Uh oh .. first MainBrace and now GreyMane? What else is [Pk] up to?  ::)

Theuns

• View Profile
« Reply #846 on: September 06, 2015, 05:06:57 pm »
Uh oh .. first MainBrace and now GreyMane? What else is [Pk] up to?  ::)

what did MainBrace do?

Hansin

• View Profile
« Reply #847 on: September 09, 2015, 09:44:17 am »
Hello, can someone please unban me, am not gonna lie, i needed ammo so i download cheatengine and hack ammo after 4-5 shots i got banned, please unban me and i promise i will never hack again, incase you wondering why i got vac ban it's because i hacked diamond camo for bo2 and i got banned.

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #848 on: September 09, 2015, 12:14:21 pm »
Hello, can someone please unban me, am not gonna lie, i needed ammo so i download cheatengine and hack ammo after 4-5 shots i got banned, please unban me and i promise i will never hack again, incase you wondering why i got vac ban it's because i hacked diamond camo for bo2 and i got banned.

Pretty ironic how you are now banned for using ammo hacks when yesterday you accused another player of using a teleport hack... Its actually hilarious  :-\

Hansin

• View Profile
« Reply #849 on: September 09, 2015, 02:42:03 pm »
Duh, i was in the middle of the map driving very fast and  that guy came outta nowhere and was ontop of my car then instantly planted c4 on my car and kill me

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #850 on: September 09, 2015, 07:41:22 pm »
Duh, i was in the middle of the map driving very fast and  that guy came outta nowhere and was ontop of my car then instantly planted c4 on my car and kill me

The mere fact you think someone who did exactly that was teleporting speaks volumes of your inexperience on this particular server and the ways players find and kill each other. Anyone can do that in under 12 seconds of being within 80m of you and your car. Driving has never been safe in this server regardless of your speed.

Theuns

• View Profile
« Reply #851 on: September 10, 2015, 08:25:29 am »

The mere fact you think someone who did exactly that was teleporting speaks volumes of your inexperience on this particular server and the ways players find and kill each other. Anyone can do that in under 12 seconds of being within 80m of you and your car. Driving has never been safe in this server regardless of your speed.

That is very true. Rocketgrapples and parachutes allow you to easily catch a car.

IC_Michel

• View Profile
« Reply #852 on: September 10, 2015, 10:17:21 am »
Hey ING !

Building currently disabled ??
several times try with reconnecting but dont work.
you have an idea or you can help me ?

mfg michel

[IP]Desera

• View Profile
« Reply #853 on: September 12, 2015, 12:37:17 am »
say why i get banned?

MasterPro11

• View Profile
« Reply #854 on: September 12, 2015, 04:15:37 pm »
Hey, does anyone know if there's a server currently up for Survival District? The old IP doesn't seem to work. My friend Thomas and I were huge fans of Survival District back in December. We played it for at least seven hours a day. We were distracted with the release of GTA V on PC, but now we're back. We'd really like to play on survival district again.

Thanks!