Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
May 25, 2020, 12:04:44 pm

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 311222 times)

Epies

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #855 on: September 12, 2015, 05:24:57 pm »
Suggestion:

Vehicle Storage
Depending on what type of vehicle, let's you store an amount of items in it. Right now it's just annoying to move a lot of items from one place to another with just the limited inventory space.

Flaregun
Shoots one flare at a time, can ignite vehicles/players? Right now flares are useless... just an idea.

rbns0B

• View Profile
« Reply #856 on: September 14, 2015, 11:33:35 pm »
please get rid of turrets they are the biggest glitch in the game @[email protected]

Reaganator

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: September 15, 2015, 12:31:10 am »
please get rid of turrets they are the biggest glitch in the game @[email protected]
what is wrong with turrets? mine work just fine............

GanMeler

• View Profile
« Reply #858 on: September 15, 2015, 01:11:26 pm »
Отличный сервер если умеешь играть на нём хорошо. Найдёшь там много друзей и врагов. И куча веселья  ;)

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #859 on: September 15, 2015, 02:11:02 pm »
Отличный сервер если умеешь играть на нём хорошо. Найдёшь там много друзей и врагов. И куча веселья  ;)

Because 2min of Google translate is too much work right?

MarkusAntonyus

• View Profile
« Reply #860 on: September 15, 2015, 06:53:50 pm »
Suggestion:

Vehicle Storage
Depending on what type of vehicle, let's you store an amount of items in it. Right now it's just annoying to move a lot of items from one place to another with just the limited inventory space.

Flaregun
Shoots one flare at a time, can ignite vehicles/players? Right now flares are useless... just an idea.
I agree with you about that vehicle storage suggestion. I moved my 7 full stashes 15 km away today and it was so hard. When we blow up the car, car inventory can drop like our death drop. Nice!

Theuns

• View Profile
« Reply #861 on: September 17, 2015, 04:57:57 pm »
Suggestion:

Vehicle Storage

Flaregun
I agree with you about that vehicle storage suggestion. I moved my 7 full stashes 15 km away today and it was so hard. When we blow up the car, car inventory can drop like our death drop. Nice!

Yea this is a brilliant idea! would be great for moving stuff, maybe give the Quapaw (not sure on the spelling) a lot of inventory space, would really give it a use, and same with big trucks etc...

Pepa

• View Profile
« Reply #862 on: September 19, 2015, 02:28:39 am »
Hi, I shoot the car and in second i was banned for ammo hack... so i know there are some bugs in game but this is really bad bug i think... So please unban me and do something with it...
I really like this server i play there with my friends and i wan't continue in playing. :(
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 10:55:31 am by Pepa »

Reaganator

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: September 19, 2015, 08:29:49 pm »
Hi, I shoot the car and in second i was banned for ammo hack... so i know there are some bugs in game but this is really bad bug i think... So please unban me and do something with it...
I really like this server i play there with my friends and i wan't continue in playing. :(
The server is pretty good at recognizing cheats/hacks, perhaps if you play it legit, you could avoid getting banned.

fraumerkel

• View Profile
« Reply #864 on: September 19, 2015, 10:37:40 pm »
So i got banned today with my account FrauMerkel
Could one of the admins please tell me why, i have no idea.... :-\ :o

LordNoob

• View Profile
« Reply #865 on: September 20, 2015, 01:22:04 pm »
I'm not trying to support hackers here, but it must be recognized that no computer program can be 100% accurate in its determinations.

Especially not one built on an API where the only reliable way to detect speedhacking is looking at how fast ammo comes out of the clip.

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: September 20, 2015, 04:45:31 pm »

The server doesn't tell you why you get banned, so how do you know you got banned for ammo hack ::)

Actually, you have a pretty good idea why, so lets hear it. Posting everywhere that admins are banning people for no reason is not a good way to start your appeal, especially if they are the only ones that can help you.

fraumerkel

• View Profile
« Reply #867 on: September 21, 2015, 11:19:04 pm »

Actually, you have a pretty good idea why, so lets hear it. Posting everywhere that admins are banning people for no reason is not a good way to start your appeal, especially if they are the only ones that can help you.

Mhm you told me you aren't an admin when I asked you with a friends account why I'm banned.And why shouldn't I ask for the reason, I know what I did just tell me what was the problem with it...

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: September 22, 2015, 01:05:26 am »
Mhm you told me you aren't an admin when I asked you with a friends account why I'm banned.And why shouldn't I ask for the reason, I know what I did just tell me what was the problem with it...

I shouldn't have to tell players, especially you with several hundred hours on the server what's the problem with glitching through other people's walls. You got banned, so I guess it's not allowed?

If you want to appeal your ban properly, pm me: https://www.jc-mp.com/forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=192481

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: September 22, 2015, 12:47:36 pm »

I shouldn't have to tell players, especially you with several hundred hours on the server what's the problem with glitching through other people's walls. You got banned, so I guess it's not allowed?

If you want to appeal your ban properly, pm me: https://www.jc-mp.com/forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=192481

There should be a clear Rules section for this? Instead of people choosing to glitch because there is nothing written about it not being allowed? People sometimes think like that