Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
May 31, 2020, 10:12:12 pm

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 313887 times)

fraumerkel

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #870 on: September 22, 2015, 03:23:02 pm »
Maybe you should make a wall in spawn with things that are not allowed on the server, so people like me don't waste their time.
Also I don't pm you because I don't want to discuss with about my ban. If you want to unban that would be great but if not then I have to find another game. It's your decision. That's how easy it is .

Epies

• View Profile
« Reply #871 on: September 22, 2015, 07:15:33 pm »
Isn't that pretty much the default rule for most games on any server? Don't glitch to get an unfair advantage? Common sense..

Flexology

• View Profile
« Reply #872 on: September 22, 2015, 08:30:40 pm »
Mhm you told me you aren't an admin when I asked you with a friends account why I'm banned.And why shouldn't I ask for the reason, I know what I did just tell me what was the problem with it...

I shouldn't have to tell players, especially you with several hundred hours on the server what's the problem with glitching through other people's walls. You got banned, so I guess it's not allowed?

If you want to appeal your ban properly, pm me: https://www.jc-mp.com/forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=192481

There should be a clear Rules section for this? Instead of people choosing to glitch because there is nothing written about it not being allowed? People sometimes think like that
spag, thats the most retarded thing ever said by anyone.
Its presumed, in literally any game in the world, that glitching is a ban-able offense when you are caught.
You are really retarded as fuck to even argue that its not mentioned "Glitching will get you banned"
LMAO

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: September 23, 2015, 09:12:59 am »
Mhm you told me you aren't an admin when I asked you with a friends account why I'm banned.And why shouldn't I ask for the reason, I know what I did just tell me what was the problem with it...

I shouldn't have to tell players, especially you with several hundred hours on the server what's the problem with glitching through other people's walls. You got banned, so I guess it's not allowed?

If you want to appeal your ban properly, pm me: https://www.jc-mp.com/forums/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=192481

There should be a clear Rules section for this? Instead of people choosing to glitch because there is nothing written about it not being allowed? People sometimes think like that
spag, thats the most retarded thing ever said by anyone.
Its presumed, in literally any game in the world, that glitching is a ban-able offense when you are caught.
You are really retarded as fuck to even argue that its not mentioned "Glitching will get you banned"
LMAO

As I've said some people think that way , and i can see your still but hurt , and crying your ass off

Epies

• View Profile
« Reply #874 on: September 23, 2015, 03:49:00 pm »
Suggestion:

A way to respond to the last whisper instead of having to type a name/id. "/r" or "r"
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 02:31:55 am by Epies »

#King

• View Profile
« Reply #875 on: September 24, 2015, 01:14:54 am »
This is absurd, no man have the right to demand this out of me!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 01:17:01 am by #King »

Pepa

• View Profile
« Reply #876 on: September 25, 2015, 11:10:53 pm »
Hi, I shoot the car and in second i was banned for ammo hack... so i know there are some bugs in game but this is really bad bug i think... So please unban me and do something with it...
I really like this server i play there with my friends and i wan't continue in playing. :(

The server doesn't tell you why you get banned, so how do you know you got banned for ammo hack ::)

So i got banned today with my account FrauMerkel
Could one of the admins please tell me why, i have no idea.... :-\ :o

Actually, you have a pretty good idea why, so lets hear it. Posting everywhere that admins are banning people for no reason is not a good way to start your appeal, especially if they are the only ones that can help you.

I was shooting and in second i had on screen: ,,Ammo hack detected." written in red letters. So that's how i know why i was banned. ¨
[/quote]

Rexun

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: September 27, 2015, 03:30:09 pm »
I don't know how many people read this thread daily, but I thought I would post this here just in case:

Later today (Sunday 27th Sept) there will be a treasure hunt on the server. There will be a unique vehicle at the end of the treasure hunt, but only one will be spawned - only the first person there will get it. However, some prizes will be available for 2nd and 3rd place winners too. The vehicle will be free, so there's no need to bring lockpicks with you for it. You will need a radio to take part, so please have one ready.

Many thanks to Harisalipk for his help organising this, and best of luck to everyone!

Rexun

EDIT: The hunt is now over, with the following people winning prizes...

1st Place: MTA Powerrun 77 - [Pk] Encharger
2nd Place: 1x Player Radar, 3x StashHacker - Iron Sheep
3rd Place: 3x StashHacker - Vilz

More giveaways and treasure hunts to come in the future! :)

Rexun
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 11:05:34 pm by Rexun »

Encharger

• View Profile
« Reply #878 on: September 27, 2015, 08:12:52 pm »
I don't know how many people read this thread daily, but I thought I would post this here just in case:

Later today (Sunday 27th Sept) there will be a treasure hunt on the server. There will be a unique vehicle at the end of the treasure hunt, but only one will be spawned - only the first person there will get it. However, some prizes will be available for 2nd and 3rd place winners too. The vehicle will be free, so there's no need to bring lockpicks with you for it. You will need a radio to take part, so please have one ready.

Many thanks to Harisalipk for his help organising this, and best of luck to everyone!

Rexun

Awesome :) really good work.

Do more of this ;) entertain the players and the server will never die :) gj

Kawaii

• View Profile
« Reply #879 on: September 27, 2015, 09:08:08 pm »

Rexun

:O A giveaway and I missed it? Shame, those prizes sound amazing.

I hope there are more of these in the future, maybe with set date and time :D.

#King

• View Profile
« Reply #880 on: September 28, 2015, 07:18:52 pm »
Suggestion:

A way to respond to the last whisper instead of having to type a name/id. "/r" or "r"

This 100x. Just something simple like every other MMO(RPG) out there has already implemented:

/r message

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: September 28, 2015, 08:50:54 pm »
Until this gets added (if at all), here's some tips to make it easier to pm players if you didn't already know:

- You can start typing the name of the player then press TAB to auto-complete their name.

- You can just type "w epies" or even "w pie" instead of writing "/w [Ks] Epies" as long as there's no one else with "epies" or "pie" in their name. If the input turns green it means it's safe to send the pm, if its yellow, it may not go to the correct person and you have to write more of their name.

- You can press down arrow to bring up your last sent messages. So, if you're pming back and forth with someone, you can just press down arrow to bring up "/w Epies:" for example.

- If the pm is not going to the correct person, use the whisper button in F6.

Encharger

• View Profile
« Reply #882 on: September 28, 2015, 11:20:39 pm »
Hello guys :) do you wanna get rid of the boring multiplayer mod wallpapers? xD here´s a small tutorial how to change it :P

Enjoy your District and have more fun when logging in :)

just one example

here´s tha tutorial :D

https://youtu.be/Hm3JjYB49mM

love ya all :* ~Encharger

#King

• View Profile
« Reply #883 on: September 28, 2015, 11:53:39 pm »
- You can just type "w epies" or even "w pie" instead of writing "/w [Ks] Epies" as long as there's no one else with "epies" or "pie" in their name. If the input turns green it means it's safe to send the pm, if its yellow, it may not go to the correct person and you have to write more of their name.

Is it just me or does the message 9/10 times go to the wrong person every time it's yellow instead of green ? It's like the chat wants me to send to the wrong person :P

Also if you do /w epi [TAB] the person will see this "[Ks] King whispers: [Ks]Epies  hello cocksucker"

Epies

• View Profile
« Reply #884 on: September 29, 2015, 12:47:29 am »
I am aware of that, but when I'm not on teamspeak or skype it would be nice to have a quick way to reply without losing control of my character, since the F menus don't close by pressing ESC