Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
May 26, 2020, 09:02:34 pm

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 311920 times)

tetsuoshiva

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #915 on: November 15, 2015, 10:30:55 pm »
Guys, http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kyyyylle/ this guy is a scammer, he told me he was going to trade a chute for 4lps, and I gave him the lps but he gave me a grenade instead of the chute, which is not what we agreed.

He went for the name of Dripping silver and when confronted when trying to scam other people, he changed it to Duplicate!

Don't trade with him!

Rexun

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: November 15, 2015, 11:00:22 pm »
First off, scamming during trades is not against the rules of the server. As it is a survival server, trading fairly is optional, but a good trading reputation will serve you well. Therefore, players cannot be banned for scamming. Of course, if your post was meant to raise awareness, then so be it.

That being said, I believe you referenced the wrong person. The player who allegedly scammed you is NOT this person, but is in fact this person. Again, this is for awareness purposes only.

Rexun
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 11:03:54 pm by Rexun »

tetsuoshiva

• View Profile
« Reply #917 on: November 16, 2015, 02:23:46 am »
OK, thanks for the clarification, you are right, I got the user wrong.

I don't pretend to have him banned, but only wanted to raise awareness cause I observed he tried to scam other people. Watch out guys, there's a lot of burglary in the safe zone too when trying to trade. Don't trust strangers.

Thanks again.

Myrhrai

• View Profile
« Reply #918 on: November 16, 2015, 05:24:33 am »
With the new update out it will undoubtedly take some time to update the scripts used on the Survival District server so they work as intended. We just need to be patient.

Rexun

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: November 18, 2015, 12:00:05 am »
Another successful server event just finished! Stages involved a competitive boat race and a deathmatch to decide the final winner. Congratulations to the following players:

1st Place: AH-33 Topachula, 2x Player Radar, 2x StashHacker - [NDR] MKNumb3rs
2nd Place: 1x Player Radar, 1x StashHacker - axlar2
3rd Place: 3x StashHacker - [PD] SpeedFreak

Stay tuned - more events to come in the future! :)

Rexun
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 11:04:01 pm by Rexun »

Encharger

• View Profile
« Reply #920 on: November 18, 2015, 12:32:57 pm »
OK, thanks for the clarification, you are right, I got the user wrong.

I don't pretend to have him banned, but only wanted to raise awareness cause I observed he tried to scam other people. Watch out guys, there's a lot of burglary in the safe zone too when trying to trade. Don't trust strangers.

Thanks again.

Scamming is part of the roleplay :D there are good guys and there are assholes... before you start a trade ask people if the guy you trade with is a scammer :D

Have fun playing

GoK_Evilglopo

• View Profile
« Reply #921 on: November 19, 2015, 08:32:33 pm »
Hey,

Just got banned for ''Ammocheat'' even though i didn't do anything. I guess it's a bug or something

My ingame name is [WCNE] Sample Text

Thanks!

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #922 on: November 20, 2015, 08:08:38 am »
A solution for EVAC

Why do EVAC's even glitch?
 - It's not the EVAC that glitches it's you who glitched the EVAC!* Ofcourse this action is not intentionally caused by you but it's caused by the game client

How to fix it is to make a platform , and set the player to be bounded(Freeze) to that platform when the timer ends you can no longer move around that platform , and the EVAC will reach it's destination!

Epies

• View Profile
« Reply #923 on: November 20, 2015, 02:40:13 pm »
Hey,

Just got banned for ''Ammocheat'' even though i didn't do anything. I guess it's a bug or something

Thanks!

How do you know what you're banned for? As far as I know it doesn't tell you the reason of your ban.

Encharger

• View Profile
« Reply #924 on: November 20, 2015, 04:53:39 pm »
Hey,

Thanks!

How do you know what you're banned for? As far as I know it doesn't tell you the reason of your ban.

same epies :D normally you do not get a message why you are banned... you just get a message that you are banned from this server :D well i used ammo cheats once and for me it just told you are banned from this server  ::)

GoK_Evilglopo

• View Profile
« Reply #925 on: November 20, 2015, 07:01:34 pm »
Hey,

Thanks!

same epies :D normally you do not get a message why you are banned... you just get a message that you are banned from this server :D well i used ammo cheats once and for me it just told you are banned from this server  ::)

like a second before the ''you are banned from this server'' showed up, it said that you've been banned for using ammocheat or something like that. I had to focus on not getting killed so i could see the text on the screen right before i got disconnected.

Encharger

• View Profile
« Reply #926 on: November 21, 2015, 11:04:52 pm »
Hey,

Thanks!

like a second before the ''you are banned from this server'' showed up, it said that you've been banned for using ammocheat or something like that. I had to focus on not getting killed so i could see the text on the screen right before i got disconnected.

just stop :D

contact haris or ing .. pm them... say that ur sorry and maybe you will be unbanned :)

good luck and play fair :)

GoK_Evilglopo

• View Profile
« Reply #927 on: November 22, 2015, 10:54:43 am »
Hey,

Thanks!

just stop :D

contact haris or ing .. pm them... say that ur sorry and maybe you will be unbanned :)

good luck and play fair :)

alright i'll try, but i'm not gonna say sorry for anything since i really didn't do anything

harisalipk

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: November 22, 2015, 05:42:17 pm »
Hi guys,

Just to let you know, I am no longer a moderator for Survival District. If you have any feedback, bug/glitch reports, ban appeals etc. you can direct them to ING.

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: November 22, 2015, 06:21:29 pm »
Hi guys,

Just to let you know, I am no longer a moderator for Survival District. If you have any feedback, bug/glitch reports, ban appeals etc. you can direct them to ING.

Haris SD will always miss you , and the effort you have done to apply justice! Your effort is well appreciated , and will always stay in between the hearts of the SD community!  :-* :'(