Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
May 30, 2020, 04:14:59 am

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 313422 times)

Rexun

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #945 on: December 02, 2015, 06:15:39 pm »
Server Event #7

There will be another server event upcoming this Sunday (6th December). This will be a full event, so please allow around 30-45 mins for it. No entry fee will be required, and as always, there will be prizes available to the winners!

To join in, you will need a radio, an item which is found in level 3 loot boxes all over the map. More precise timing for the event will follow soon, so stay tuned  ;)

EDIT: For further details about this event, please see the "Upcoming Events" section of the Survival District Guide on Steam.

Rexun
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 11:02:17 pm by Rexun »

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: December 03, 2015, 08:48:52 pm »
Perhaps it's the walls that's glitching out the EVAC try when EVAC is called set Streaming distance to like 50m only so nearby bases while you EVAC don't load would lessen the stress

GoK_Evilglopo

• View Profile
« Reply #947 on: December 03, 2015, 09:27:59 pm »
Got banned for hacking or what?. Heres what happend, I were playing like normally untill i umm founded this car well i decided to buy it and drive around with the boost thing with the item you can find in the game after i did the vehicle crashed and same time i got banned?. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198133567473 This happend a while ago.

you are most likely not gonna get unbanned since I got banned for no reason as well and I wrote about it on the forum about 2 or 3 weeks ago. I also sent a pm to ING. He was last online in like 12th oct so he probably won't log in any time soon. That sucks.

Rexun

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: December 04, 2015, 10:59:34 pm »
Because ServerEvents have become increasingly popular, they will become more integrated with the server to get even more players involved in the fun! This will be done in two ways...

First, for new players who haven't yet heard about ServerEvents and don't know what they are, there is a new section in the Survival District Guide on Steam. This "Events" section details the basic idea and operation of events, along with the sorts of prizes they offer. Also shown in this section will be descriptions of the various event types and what each one involves. This will give all players a firm idea of what to do, and of course, if anyone still has any questions, they are free to message me in-game or on this forum  ;)

Second, for players who already know about ServerEvents, it has become clear there is a need for players to know information about each event in advance. Therefore, also on the Survival District Guide is an "Upcoming Events" section. This has been pinned at the top of the Guide for clear visibility, and will provide information about any planned events. This includes date/time of the event, any requirements players will need to join, the type of event to be played, and the prizes to be won. This will hopefully give players better chance to hear about future events ahead of time, so that they can remain up-to-date and also offer other players a convenient place to find this information for themselves. Remember: the more people who know about ServerEvents, the more people can join in, and the more fun they will be! Not to mention, bigger events = bigger prizes!

Of course, in addition to placing information on the Guide, announcements for future ServerEvents will still be posted both on this thread and in-game whenever I am online.

ServerEvent #7 is still going ahead this Sunday, and details for it have been posted on the Guide. This will be updated as new information is released. Good luck to all participating players!!  :D

EDIT: ServerEvent #7 has just finished and the winners are as follows:

1st Place: 500lps + 2x PlayerRadar - [KS] epies
2nd Place: 200lps + 2x StashHacker - [KVM] Theuns
3rd Place: 50lps - Momo

Thanks to all 19 players who took part in today's event! Stay tuned on the Survival District Guide to keep up-to-date with future events coming soon!

Rexun
« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 04:53:48 pm by Rexun »

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #949 on: December 07, 2015, 12:43:16 pm »
Hello,  i report multi bug  the rocket grapple hook is buggy, the evac stop at 7/8 km and my friend is ejected from heli ... and please tell us how to reconize a noob with a protection cause i die 3 times with guy i saw on radar by explosion. even if we are back in the game ^^

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: December 11, 2015, 05:45:23 pm »
can you let the Bering kills be registered? I already know it is possible to register the kills under the owners name! So please if you could make that happen it would save me a lot of work

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #951 on: December 11, 2015, 07:51:03 pm »
how to say that the server is Out : /

Phenakist

• View Profile
« Reply #952 on: December 11, 2015, 08:03:14 pm »
Server has been down for an hour or two now

LaurRsk

• View Profile
« Reply #953 on: December 11, 2015, 10:20:35 pm »
Why the server is down? And when is coming?

Epies

• View Profile
« Reply #954 on: December 11, 2015, 10:36:54 pm »

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: December 12, 2015, 08:41:18 am »
Can we have like a reason why it's offline?

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #956 on: December 12, 2015, 04:10:27 pm »
helloO we have lost all stuff in our stashes ...they have disapeared can you help us

idanbasov

• View Profile
« Reply #957 on: December 12, 2015, 04:36:38 pm »
Same, since your Last rollback (after the server was off the whole day) i lost my new stashes that i places. i also placed turrets inside the stashes and at my room. All of them are GONE. other items also , few Rg , 2 paras some lps and other junk food and stuff... The Second room i build 1 day befoe the server was off all day, disapeared. Wasted 100 walls on that shit (lvl 5 ). can Anyone Do something ?!?!

Epies

• View Profile
« Reply #958 on: December 17, 2015, 06:10:21 pm »
Thanks for the recent fixes after the migration ING.

Here are some suggestion or feature request, whatever you like to call it..

* See what level you are on scoreboard (maybe see everyones level)
* See amount of kills on scoreboard (maybe just for yourself since it was removed before)
* A way to identify level 0 players for noob protection
* Make doors stack to 10
* Add option to choose who can open doors (nobody, friends, everyone)
* For the love of god a turret fix
« Last Edit: December 17, 2015, 07:39:25 pm by Epies »

RaPh721

• View Profile
« Reply #959 on: December 20, 2015, 12:06:59 pm »
hello i god banned for what ? I play on this server with my frind like a normal..... i switch-off the game and when i come back i cant join on serve.... I dont know why i got banned... thx for your time and i hope you write me back