Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

3 years ago

Advertisement
May 26, 2020, 06:53:49 pm

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 311866 times)

DodyCZ

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #975 on: January 02, 2016, 07:54:06 pm »
Can somebody survive multiple hits by SZ protection? I noticed kgcgods killing other people in neutral zone (all time in deep neutral zone, not on the edge of neutral zone). He was just oneshoting everyone with his rocketlauncher and he never died... Is it bug or is it hack?

click here - video proving his guilty

Epies

• View Profile
« Reply #976 on: January 02, 2016, 10:38:35 pm »
Can somebody survive multiple hits by SZ protection? I noticed kgcgods killing other people in neutral zone (all time in deep neutral zone, not on the edge of neutral zone). He was just oneshoting everyone with his rocketlauncher and he never died... Is it bug or is it hack?

I can confirm this guy cheating multiple times, also have it on vid of him killing multiple people with the infinite ammo cheat
« Last Edit: January 02, 2016, 10:41:51 pm by Epies »

HurricaneGirl

• View Profile
« Reply #977 on: January 04, 2016, 04:46:58 pm »
Just FYI, possible bug:

I noticed that the Quapaw helo uses the shift key, not the 'q' for nitro. When idle it's not noticeable but when moving forward, if press shift (to increase height) then you burn nitro as well. The other helicopters that I've flown don't seem to do this.

Encharger

• View Profile
« Reply #978 on: January 04, 2016, 07:16:45 pm »

that guy is 100% health cheating... after he kills someone he explodes and launches in the air a bit... in the air are some explosions too... that should 109% kill him ... one hit... so he has 100% health cheats...

I can confirm this guy cheating multiple times, also have it on vid of him killing multiple people with the infinite ammo cheat

jonas_woerner

• View Profile
« Reply #979 on: January 05, 2016, 04:26:52 pm »
Umm.
I think the Server is down. suddenly i couldnt connect.

PS. please fix the turrets :) I could help doing that if you want me to.

Epies

• View Profile
« Reply #980 on: January 05, 2016, 07:46:05 pm »
Are the frequent downtimes signs of updates being added in to the server? If so could ING or whoever is updating post about it on the forum with what's being changed? Because I noticed HE nades do significantly less damage and I'm wondering why they've nerfed it?

Also the lagspikes seem to have gotten a lot worse over the past few weeks.. will we ever hear anything?
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 08:18:16 pm by Epies »

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #981 on: January 05, 2016, 11:27:30 pm »
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ehot161reg/

This guy Vadim was impersonating "Epies" , and he was trying if not succeed in scamming people!

[DWR]udtkm

• View Profile
« Reply #982 on: January 05, 2016, 11:33:16 pm »
Please update the server, repair turrets, do something with lags on the server...

Maybe any answer from administration?

Epies

• View Profile
« Reply #983 on: January 05, 2016, 11:57:20 pm »
-
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 11:32:44 pm by Epies »

epies2

• View Profile
« Reply #984 on: January 06, 2016, 04:29:26 pm »
-
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 11:43:29 pm by epies2 »

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #985 on: January 06, 2016, 04:34:25 pm »
Could we get a word from the admins as to why some weapons (HE nades specifically) have been nerfed? They're 100% useless now, you literally have to throw the grenades right under someones feet to kill them. Can't destroy C4 or Mines with grenades anymore either, unless you throw it 100% right on target. Combine this shitty nerf with the terrible lag that's going on on the server with 60+ people you may as well remove them from the loot table.

Why nerf them all of a sudden? They've been the same for months, barely anyone was using them and now they've been nerfed? Why?

Then explain why someone like epies buys 1k HE nades a month , and uses all of them?

epies2

• View Profile
« Reply #986 on: January 06, 2016, 04:36:21 pm »
-
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 11:42:37 pm by epies2 »

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #987 on: January 06, 2016, 06:08:25 pm »
Could we get a word from the admins as to why some weapons (HE nades specifically) have been nerfed? They're 100% useless now, you literally have to throw the grenades right under someones feet to kill them. Can't destroy C4 or Mines with grenades anymore either, unless you throw it 100% right on target. Combine this shitty nerf with the terrible lag that's going on on the server with 60+ people you may as well remove them from the loot table.

Why nerf them all of a sudden? They've been the same for months, barely anyone was using them and now they've been nerfed? Why?

Then explain why someone like epies buys 1k HE nades a month , and uses all of them?

I buy them because they were (keyword: were) a cheap and effective way to kill people. But now they've been nerfed so much they're completely useless.

It seems like ING is targeting the way high-leveled players play just to keep them under control or something... what the fuck?

Why don't we even hear about any update, change or hotfix? So many questions for this server and what's going on with the admins.. but we never ever hear anything.. I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like some more admin interaction..

And why are you exactly impersonating Epies?

epies2

• View Profile
« Reply #988 on: January 06, 2016, 07:29:59 pm »
-
« Last Edit: August 17, 2017, 11:43:24 pm by epies2 »

tetanosphere

• View Profile
« Reply #989 on: January 06, 2016, 07:38:08 pm »
Absolutely agreed with Epies, HE granades are close to useless now, this makes no sense... I think I can inflict more damage with the bubble gun... it's supposed to be a granade for god sake XD

Im sorry but IMHO this compulsory need to 'level the field' is getting ridiculous.