Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

The world of Panau is being remastered! Cooperative gameplay coming to JC2-MP https://t.co/Yp4qGMERXn https://t.co/ZnnA2rPGaL

3 weeks ago

May 25, 2017, 04:13:09 pm

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 165305 times)

GnarlyGhost

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #1320 on: January 03, 2017, 12:56:17 pm »
let it die plz, its time for it
  There are plenty of other players who feel you are wrong.

If they put it back online atleast hire some god damn staff if they dont do that id rather have it offline forever. As i said before we keep sh*t posting every day for these devs who are obviously not giving a sh*t about the server. I dont blame either, theres a thing called life. Every time this server crashes it either restarts by itself or we have to wait several months for an admin to restart or update for the latest version... Lets just keep posting our crying emojis till they fix the server or not.
Honestly I see other servers announcing downtimes either on their steam group or on the sever chat, but this one is a joke. The manegement of this server fking sux.

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: January 03, 2017, 01:06:56 pm »
I would rather blame the one that is responsible for moderating the server rather than the one developing it... there is a reason there is a mod , and clearly he/she does not stand upon the standards of moderating as it does not only require background moderating but also being active with the social aspect of the server..

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: January 05, 2017, 01:26:23 pm »
please come back SD we are here and love this server not the other one

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: January 09, 2017, 08:37:06 pm »
right regenator :There are plenty of other players who feel you are wrong.

true true true

xckristencx

• View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: January 10, 2017, 07:56:59 pm »
Please bring the server back up, i really miss the server, i think we all do.

-The Panau ıxɐʇ

Teddylate

• View Profile
« Reply #1325 on: January 12, 2017, 07:34:35 pm »
ING, Rexun, can u tell us if u are working on a version for JC3 ? or please just answer to us, give the sourcecode so people might work on the jc2 version and on a jc3 version

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #1326 on: January 13, 2017, 11:55:24 am »
do like fallen civilization i put that on my own pc :)

Rexun

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1327 on: January 17, 2017, 09:48:55 pm »
Hi everyone, sorry for such a long downtime for the server. I'm very much in the dark here, so I can't speak for ING. I'll relay an update via the forums when I hear from him.

That said, work on Survival District is continuing - it will return (possibly in a new home) at some point in the future, and I hope to see you all again! I'm not as familiar with ING's scripts as he is, so I'm trying to learn as much as I can, as quickly as I can to get this off the ground.

Rexun

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #1328 on: January 18, 2017, 01:15:55 pm »
thanks for the news ! and ofcourse we waiting for SD each day hapy new year ;)

Reaganator

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1329 on: January 18, 2017, 06:05:38 pm »
Hi everyone, sorry for such a long downtime for the server. I'm very much in the dark here, so I can't speak for ING. I'll relay an update via the forums when I hear from him.

That said, work on Survival District is continuing - it will return (possibly in a new home) at some point in the future, and I hope to see you all again! I'm not as familiar with ING's scripts as he is, so I'm trying to learn as much as I can, as quickly as I can to get this off the ground.

Rexun
Rexun, thank you for the update! I look forward to whatever you are cooking up :-)
Hopefully ING will get back to you and we can all get some info.
Cheers!

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #1330 on: January 20, 2017, 07:00:08 am »
Let those of us who can program help, it will go alot faster

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1331 on: January 20, 2017, 08:36:48 am »
It wouldn't be okay to do so without ING's permission, since it's his scripts that he worked hard for the past several years , if it was this easy then he wouldn't have chosen few out of thousands of players that played SD to entrust them with the safety of his scripts, and his server. since ING isn't replying then i don't think that will go to continue the development unless Rexun learns how to script as a professional. Anyway, i wouldn't think Rexun would do anything without his prior knowledge or permission.

Hands crossed , i hope it comes out well!
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 08:38:20 am by Trap »

Omega-BLK

• View Profile
« Reply #1332 on: January 21, 2017, 05:00:07 pm »
I understand the concerns, however the longer the server is down, the less likely we can restore the player base to the old days. Rexun has has to learn, and experiment. Those who already know just have to read. It will honestly go faster with help from multiple programmers, even if its people only she trusts and knows in real life. This has clearly proven to be too much for one man, lets not repeat old mistakes.

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1333 on: February 13, 2017, 07:18:35 pm »
Where did almighty INGO go? When are we gonna be expecting an answer? it's been almost a month since last statement , isn't that enough to get into an conclusion? 

Reaganator

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1334 on: February 14, 2017, 01:32:45 am »
Where did almighty INGO go? When are we gonna be expecting an answer? it's been almost a month since last statement , isn't that enough to get into an conclusion?
Wondering the same thing myself.........Really wish it was back online. Barring that, I would like to at least know if we can ever expect it to come back online  :-\