Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

6 months ago

November 21, 2017, 02:33:06 pm

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 192102 times)

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #1335 on: March 07, 2017, 08:40:30 pm »
No response yet?

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: March 10, 2017, 11:47:51 am »
do you have a date for the release ?  ;)

Reaganator

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: March 11, 2017, 07:36:41 am »
No response yet?
Nothing yet unfortunately.  :-\

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: March 23, 2017, 02:49:38 pm »
Tell us anything lol even lie about it all i want to hear right now is why ING went dark in all of a sudden along SD

Thasock

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: April 06, 2017, 12:17:14 am »
Ayee lets have it back up

Dustymight

• View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: May 10, 2017, 11:57:51 pm »
Pls i want server back

Reaganator

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: May 14, 2017, 07:04:35 am »
Pls i want server back
  I hope that I am wrong, but after 5-6 Months, I don't think it is coming back.    :'(

Rexun

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: May 15, 2017, 10:01:17 pm »
An open message to ING and Survival District players...

This has been a long road, but we're not at the end of it yet. I'm continuing to work on the server as much as possible around work/studies. Rather than keep you in the dark, I thought it best to share the past few months.

Back before JC3-MP launched, ING and I discussed bringing Survival District to the new game. It would be a lot of work, and given that ING had commitments outside of this server, it would take a long time (months even) to build. I'm not a developer by any means, so I started to learn lua scripting to try and help ING to maintain Survival District, so he could spend more time focusing on JC3-MP.

I lost contact with ING in October 2016. Our last talk was about the next server update - ING had no plans to close down the server or stop updates, so I'm as clueless about all of this as everyone else is. As part of my lua scripting work, I kept a copy of the server files used for hosting the server. That means that player profiles (stashes / builds / claims / vehicles) are intact from October. The server will run (I've tested it several times) but there are some issues that need resolving before Survival District can go online again.

I messaged ING one month ago to ask him for his help in rebuilding the server. He knows it better than anyone else. I've also offered to pay him for getting the server back online, and offered to pay for all hosting fees for as long as the server is online. Trust me, hosting/development costs aren't the issue here - I want this server back as much as all of you. There were some truly brilliant ideas in the pipeline.

ING may be working on Survival District right now. He may even be working on bringing it to JC3-MP. But until he contacts me, or posts here, I can't assume that he's working on anything. Therefore, I'm leaving this message here for him.

My message to ING
ING, if you have any plans to keep Survival District alive, please either message me, or post here. If not, please tell me, and help me get this server back online for everyone to enjoy. You will be paid for the work, and hosting charges will be paid for. Nobody likes being kept in the dark, so please share any information you can give.

My message to JC2-MP server developers
If you are an experienced lua scripter, have worked on other JC2-MP servers AND would like to help bringing Survival District back online, please send me a PM HERE. If ING doesn't contact me, I will look to you for help.

That's all for now. I'm sorry I cannot give better news. If I was as good at scripting as ING is, I would have fixed the server myself. We can only hope that he gets back in contact soon.

My thanks for all your support.

Rexun

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: May 27, 2017, 02:06:07 pm »
its a very good news, also i can host SD on my own for free if you have a copy to send me a private release  maybe if ING is alright just for fun and players  cause this the best game ever actually online, i hope ING is manifesting soon to us ;) 

good job rexun  ;D

NB: i can help with lua contact me in PV [email protected]
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 02:25:28 pm by Starsky »

Ganjax

• View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: June 07, 2017, 03:27:20 pm »
Old good times..

« Last Edit: June 07, 2017, 03:29:10 pm by Ganjax »

Reaganator

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: June 09, 2017, 07:03:50 pm »
An open message to ING and Survival District players...

This has been a long road, but we're not at the end of it yet. I'm continuing to work on the server as much as possible around work/studies. Rather than keep you in the dark, I thought it best to share the past few months.

Back before JC3-MP launched, ING and I discussed bringing Survival District to the new game. It would be a lot of work, and given that ING had commitments outside of this server, it would take a long time (months even) to build. I'm not a developer by any means, so I started to learn lua scripting to try and help ING to maintain Survival District, so he could spend more time focusing on JC3-MP.

I lost contact with ING in October 2016. Our last talk was about the next server update - ING had no plans to close down the server or stop updates, so I'm as clueless about all of this as everyone else is. As part of my lua scripting work, I kept a copy of the server files used for hosting the server. That means that player profiles (stashes / builds / claims / vehicles) are intact from October. The server will run (I've tested it several times) but there are some issues that need resolving before Survival District can go online again.

I messaged ING one month ago to ask him for his help in rebuilding the server. He knows it better than anyone else. I've also offered to pay him for getting the server back online, and offered to pay for all hosting fees for as long as the server is online. Trust me, hosting/development costs aren't the issue here - I want this server back as much as all of you. There were some truly brilliant ideas in the pipeline.

ING may be working on Survival District right now. He may even be working on bringing it to JC3-MP. But until he contacts me, or posts here, I can't assume that he's working on anything. Therefore, I'm leaving this message here for him.

My message to ING
ING, if you have any plans to keep Survival District alive, please either message me, or post here. If not, please tell me, and help me get this server back online for everyone to enjoy. You will be paid for the work, and hosting charges will be paid for. Nobody likes being kept in the dark, so please share any information you can give.

My message to JC2-MP server developers
If you are an experienced lua scripter, have worked on other JC2-MP servers AND would like to help bringing Survival District back online, please send me a PM HERE. If ING doesn't contact me, I will look to you for help.

That's all for now. I'm sorry I cannot give better news. If I was as good at scripting as ING is, I would have fixed the server myself. We can only hope that he gets back in contact soon.

My thanks for all your support.

Rexun
Great news Rexun, thank you for the update. Hopefully we will hear something from ING in the near future :-)   

BN

• View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: June 23, 2017, 01:30:47 am »
Really hope the server comes back up again. Had a great time playing on it with Xs and I really want to play on it again :) - Binci

Thasock

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 05:46:07 pm by Thasock »

Kesarion

• View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: July 07, 2017, 03:11:25 pm »
It seems that Survival District is dead.For this reason i decided to post a gallery of various pics.Most of them are about various bases i randomly found.Among them is the famous pirate ship of the VP.Enjoy :)

https://goo.gl/photos/TVUKq1nRnkExVCZ46

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: July 08, 2017, 12:20:37 pm »
It seems that Survival District is dead.For this reason i decided to post a gallery of various pics.Most of them are about various bases i randomly found.Among them is the famous pirate ship of the VP.Enjoy :)

https://goo.gl/photos/TVUKq1nRnkExVCZ46
Great pictures makes me want to cry :(