Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

1 year ago

July 21, 2018, 11:57:07 am

Author Topic: Survival District - Testserver  (Read 227575 times)

xckristencx

• View Profile
Re: Survival District - Testserver
« Reply #1365 on: October 11, 2017, 05:50:03 pm »
I see a new survival district server on jc2mp now (sd2 testserver) maby the server is gonna make a comeback :O It has password tho.

Rexun

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: October 12, 2017, 03:21:52 am »
Work is still going into restoring the server - there have been a lot of gaps to fill and information that was simply missing. For now, the SD2 TestServer is exactly that; for testing fixes. It isn’t a fast process and there have been several setbacks. I’m still not sure why ING has not been in contact, even though he has been on these forums recently. I can only hope he plans to offer his help. Until then, I will keep working on it myself.

Thanks,
Rexun

xckristencx

• View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: October 12, 2017, 06:58:00 pm »
Keep up the great work!

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: October 13, 2017, 02:30:01 pm »
Our beloved ING where have you been show us some bright colors

https://i.imgur.com/zRdclWS.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/qpqrwkn.jpg

when you just perfectly saved your self for a long winter.

anyone has screenshots of the K_V_M's bunker at desert stronghold, i am quite a fan of it.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2017, 02:20:31 pm by Trap »

Rarmir

• View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: November 06, 2017, 08:27:40 pm »
I really do hope that this comes back. Missing it. ;/

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: November 11, 2017, 01:10:00 am »
I really do hope that this comes back. Missing it. ;/

Yeah RIP :( if admins can give me unlimited claim ,and walls, ice lake will make it a paradise place xD

jonas_woerner

• View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: November 15, 2017, 04:52:57 pm »
I offer my help if you need some :)
im experienced in c++, most scripting languages and so on.
contact me if I can help [email protected] :)

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: December 10, 2017, 11:25:55 pm »

papeeloko

• View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: December 13, 2017, 04:53:58 am »
Hello to those who like me still come here from time to time to see if there's any news about the server having a chance of making a comeback.

Some of us still have hope that there is a slight chance for this to happen, but with every month that passes seems hope has faded for many.

It's been a little more than a year since the server went down, and I have been thinking about this for a while and seems like the only reason the server isn't back online is due technical difficulties.

Seems like you've put a lot of time and effort all by yourself, so I don't want to sound disrespectful, but would you please consider getting help from a trusted developer Rexun?

JC2MP is getting less players with each day that passes and seems to me like there's a lot of people that would love to help to put the server online once again.

Thanks for your effort, I hope you consider this option.

muumiX

• View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: December 14, 2017, 08:53:47 pm »
Hello guys. It's muumiX don't know if some of you actually remember me but i used to play in SD alot back at the day usully under [VP]clan. I want you guys and Rexun to know that i am open for all just to see the server rise again. I am open for donating if that is the case and generally just want to do everything to help the server to be back again. Cheers everyone

Thasock

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: December 15, 2017, 04:27:48 pm »
It's been just over a year since we lost SD, and not a week goes by that I don't remember all the fun we would have. Just Cause 2 Multiplayer is not a dead game. Just look at other servers (Salt Factory) getting well over 60 players consistently.

Rexun, if you still check these forums then please seek help in working on the server. We are all desperate to see Survival District rise again, but that will never happen without you. Multiple people on this post have said that they have the required skills to help fix the server, and I have no doubts that they would be willing to take up the challenge. Understandably, you are reluctant to let random people work on the server, and we all understand that, however it has been over a year without SD and we're all getting pretty desperate.

The best Christmas present I could hope for would be to see SD come back up.

Cheers mate

Starsky

• View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: December 17, 2017, 06:42:31 pm »
hope survival district is coming soon too  ;D

niklas123

• View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: December 18, 2017, 08:39:39 pm »
Damn, didnt think the server would ever come back after jc 3 came out, really hyped about the possibilty that the server might still make a comback. Used to love that server, so much more fun when u actually need to work for stuff and have something to lose unlike most servers out there today.

Trap

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: January 12, 2018, 01:39:43 am »
This is for everyone to see when we rekt those kids at WD xD, when they called us cheaters lmfao...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqmqMQDJlbU

Reaganator

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: February 20, 2018, 11:46:18 pm »
Still here, still waiting patiently for the return of the Survival District server  :)