Currently the developers are putting their own money into JC2-MP to keep the servers online.

Please take a few seconds of your time and disable your AdBlock plugin for our website.

Ad revenue is not going to developers, it is used purely for covering our hosting costs.

You are also free to donate, which removes all ads from our website!

Patch 0.3 was just released! Full changelog here: https://t.co/4A50m6IKen

2 years ago

Advertisement
August 24, 2019, 12:30:22 am

Author Topic: AirDelivery - Deliver packages runway to runway  (Read 2069 times)

Sixers2329

• View Profile
AirDelivery - Deliver packages runway to runway
« on: June 21, 2014, 11:45:46 pm »
I started writing this addon to help familiarize myself with JC2MP and encourage players to land planes on runways. The general idea is players start a mission, it spawns them in a plane at a certain runway, and they are instructed/guided to another runway where they are rewarded for their delivery if they land successfully. It's not much to look at yet (very bare bones WIP) and I don't really have any intention to flesh it out, but I figure why not post it. The base functionality is mostly there and it's "usable". You can try out the two missions in-game with "/ad".

https://github.com/seanlaff/AirDelivery

Feel free to do anything you like with it.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2014, 11:58:23 pm by Sixers2329 »

123samson456

• View Profile
Re: AirDelivery - Delivery packages runway to runway
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 11:53:26 pm »
Man this looks cool. I havent tried it out yet but I like the general idea behind it.
The script is descent but as you said there are possibilities left. So Ill definetely check this
out tomorrow.
Thanks for the release.

TehP1xel

• View Profile
Re: AirDelivery - Deliver packages runway to runway
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2015, 07:45:49 am »
I'd love to see a collab effort between you and BluShine, the creator of Panau Drivers - being able to not only drive across Panau but also fly would be awesome!

Anyways, great script, thanks for release, will be adding to my survival server (When it comes out)